Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ssrdj

Mariya relax..I feel Tanveer's track is nearing end

yes sari mujhe bhi lag raha hai aisa πŸ˜† chalo Good night πŸ€—
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lets talk about some positives. 
Sanam is not crying anymore!! Ugh thank god! 

That scene where she was sitting on the stairs mulling about how to prove Billi is wrong. THAT was kinda releif, atleast she is THINKING now, earlier she was only being mahaan and kurbaniyan and all. I think this track of Billi trying to prove Sanam wrong is gonna backfire and she would be proven wrong, and Aahil would eventually start thinking something is wrong. Coz Billi would be proven wrong. 

How?

First, the Mujra scene, it kinda gave a hint to Aahil she was deffo dancing for hi "izzat" no matter how lame was that πŸ˜† 
He got confused again. Funny thing is, he gets trapped all the time for the trap he spreads πŸ˜†

Second. This signing papers, she still would come tomorrow for signing. Keeping aside my doubts she is Seher or not, I thought she is Seher, but we all thought same about the dance too, and proven wrong.
I guess we have seen so many wrongs, so if any thing right is also being done, we would be forced to conclude it as WRONG! πŸ˜†

That poison promo. I guess there is something good gonna be coming out of that. 

No matter how lame is this torture track is, how many ways of torturing they use, this would come out as a positive outcome. 

Most important thing is, this is the same track when like earlier days when Billi was trying everything and failing, instead getting them closer..

I think this IS the track for Billi's downfall, where revenge would also be a part..
ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Surbhiholic.

yes sari mujhe bhi lag raha hai aisa πŸ˜† chalo Good night πŸ€—

Good night
πŸ€—
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Lets talk about some positives.

Sanam is not crying anymore!! Ugh thank god!

That scene where she was sitting on the stairs mulling about how to prove Billi is wrong. THAT was kinda releif, atleast she is THINKING now, earlier she was only being mahaan and kurbaniyan and all. I think this track of Billi trying to prove Sanam wrong is gonna backfire and she would be proven wrong, and Aahil would eventually start thinking something is wrong. Coz Billi would be proven wrong.

How?

First, the Mujra scene, it kinda gave a hint to Aahil she was deffo dancing for hi "izzat" no matter how lame was thatπŸ˜†
He got confused again. Funny thing is, he gets trapped all the time for the trap he spreadsπŸ˜†

Second. This signing papers, she still would come tomorrow for signing. Keeping aside my doubts she is Seher or not, I thought she is Seher, but we all thought same about the dance too, and proven wrong.
I guess we have seen so many wrongs, so if any thing right is also being done, we would be forced to conclude it as WRONG!πŸ˜†

That poison promo. I guess there is something good gonna be coming out of that.

No matter how lame is this torture track is, how many ways of torturing they use, this would come out as a positive outcome.

Most important thing is, this is the same track when like earlier days when Billi was trying everything and failing, instead getting them closer..

I think this IS the track for Billi's downfall, where revenge would also be a part..

Yea Prags

Even I m positive this time...Tanveer's plans are getting back fired.

Aahil will definitely sense something wrong
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Sarita for all these daily updates, I have stopped watching the show, it's total nonsense these days, seriously they have successfully ruined perfect Sahil story , can not believe how much more idiot Aahil can get, they have completely ruined his character, and Sanam,? Is she the same dhabewali that  we all adored? Not sure how long they can run this show with this crappy tracks.I am just soπŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ˜‘
AGirlHasNoName thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh how I wish Sanam made that apple pie with glass and shoved it down Tannu's throat for a change 😑
Somehow the hotness between Aahil and Sanam is missing.
How bland was Sanam's love confession yesterday?

And tomorrow she will say all that crap about being ready to give her life to Aahil and still Aahil will look on without any change of expression.

These women will continue to play him and he will never know/understand.

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dil mein mere hein torture disco,  torture disco...torture disco πŸ˜†
Well well lame filler episode and promo is more hilarious🀣 so sanam back to detective mood and ahil once again became confused soul and ammi jaan as usual on torturous mood πŸ€£
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanraya

Thanks Sarita for all these daily updates, I have stopped watching the show, it's total nonsense these days, seriously they have successfully ruined perfect Sahil story , can not believe how much more idiot Aahil can get, they have completely ruined his character, and Sanam,? Is she the same dhabewali that we all adored? Not sure how long they can run this show with this crappy tracks.I am just soπŸ˜•πŸ€’πŸ˜‘

You are welcome

Sahil has been totally butchered