Sadda Haq Season 2

Sadda Hero Randhir

Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Does anyone remember the 1st ever Promo of Sadda Haq where the Girl's Family comes to meet the Boy and he was doing all the Khaatidaari 🤣 🤣
Today's Anju-Randhir scene reminded me of that Promo 🤣 🤣
Randhir on Mission MIL Patao 🤣 🤣
Impress karneke ke chakkar mein khudko Chomu bhi bana dala 🤣 🤣
By God 🤣 🤣 RD ke woh Champu wala hairstyle dekhke to SH ke biggest Chomu Sameer bhi sharma jata 🤣 🤣

But jo bhi ho maan na padega apne Hero ko 😳 😳 Jo karne gaya tha woh karke hi wapas aya 😆 😆 😆 
Ab batao Anju Aunty chalni se chhan chhan ke dhundoge to bhi aise Damad kahan milega 🤣 🤣 🤣

Btw did you see the smile on his face when Anju blessed him 😳 😳 
How much he had missed Parents's Blessings in his life was clear in that one moment 😳 😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

clars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rd was  so cute as i said imagine the RSS going out of hiscway to impress a ladyhe is everything u would want in a BF.I don't want renuka back🤢 y cant we see more rd and anju scenes.btw would rd listen to her if anju would have told him to stop see ing sanyu
Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: clars

Rd was  so cute as i said imagine the RSS going out of hiscway to impress a ladyhe is everything u would want in a BF.I don't want renuka back🤢 y cant we see more rd and anju scenes.btw would rd listen to her if anju would have told him to stop see ing sanyu

Nope RD would have done what he did today 😳 😳 Manaoing Anju
CrazySandhirian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Isabella-

Does anyone remember the 1st ever Promo of Sadda Haq where the Girl's Family comes to meet the Boy and he was doing all the Khaatidaari 🤣 🤣- Crystal clear in my memories! That was what made me watch it! then the second promo- Idiots in an engineering college! And Rd was so MCPish 'Waste of seats, Ghar jaake lipstick lagao' Surprisingsly, I was annoyed wid that! Kya pata tha baad mein isse beintehaan mohobbat ho jayegi😳

Today's Anju-Randhir scene reminded me of that Promo 🤣 🤣
Randhir on Mission MIL Patao 🤣 🤣 - Seriously 🤣
Impress karneke ke chakkar mein khudko Chomu bhi bana dala 🤣 🤣
-Pata nahi apni Sasu maa ko pata ne mein kitne papad belne padenge 🤣 Still, he was cute as a chomu 😳 🤣
By God 🤣 🤣 RD ke woh Champu wala hairstyle dekhke to SH ke biggest Chomu Sameer bhi sharma jata 🤣 🤣 - 🤣 Lol 🤣
But jo bhi ho maan na padega apne Hero ko 😳 😳 Jo karne gaya tha woh karke hi wapas aya 😆 😆 😆 - After all he is RSS, sadda Rank No. 1!
Ab batao Anju Aunty chalni se chhan chhan ke dhundoge to bhi aise Damad kahan milega 🤣 🤣 🤣 - Kahin nahi...Hazar salon tak to kahi bhi nahi 🤣

Btw did you see the smile on his face when Anju blessed him 😳 😳 - Yeah! that contented smile
How much he had missed Parents's Blessings in his life was clear in that one moment 😳 😳 Hmm...😳

When Rd was telling Anju about his family...His face😭
How he must have felt
Moi ke aankhon mein asoo aa gaye😭
Screen mein jump kar ke usse hug karne kaa mann kar raha tha😭😳

FlawSomeME thumbnail
Lol! rofl*...thnk god exactally waisa scene nhi huaa...lol! :p ...BDW! whn RD start speekng to Anju's blessng was Scene of the day...nd aftr her blessng RD's smile was Million Doller Smile. <3 ... ... ...And  aftr ths we can say tht, 'Sadde Hero ka charm sirf ladki par hi nahi mummy par bhi chalta h.' ;)
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Yeah! That champu hairstyle was... 🤣

I really enjoyed this episode...except for the last ragging part. 🤢

But the conversation between Randhir and Anju Aunty was very nice.

I really hope that in the near future, Randhir and Sanyu's parents share a good bond.

They could be the family he's always wanted. 😳

And Sanyu's dad loves her a lot. He'll surely relent soon. 😊

As for Randhir's parents...woh dono jaye tel lene!!! 🤣

Nice post, Sonia. 👍🏼
clars thumbnail
Mujhe woh ddlg ka scene yaad aya when farida tells sharukh to take kajol and run away .imagine if sumthing like this happens in shq🤣 sanyu ke dad is no less than amrish puri 
clars thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika2692001

Yeah! That champu hairstyle was... 🤣

I really enjoyed this episode...except for the last ragging part. 🤢

But the conversation between Randhir and Anju Aunty was very nice.

I really hope that in the near future, Randhir and Sanyu's parents share a good bond.

They could be the family he's always wanted. 😳

And Sanyu's dad loves her a lot. He'll surely relent soon. 😊

As for Randhir's parents...woh dono jaye tel lene!!! 🤣

Nice post, Sonia. 👍🏼

exactly wana see both families bond but am nonot having any expectations from rds parents
Anamika2692001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LovIsInTheAir

Lol! rofl*...thnk god exactally waisa scene nhi huaa...lol! :p ...BDW! whn RD start speekng to Anju's blessng was Scene of the day...nd aftr her blessng RD's smile was Million Doller Smile. <3 ... ... ...And aftr ths we can say tht, 'Sadde Hero ka charm sirf ladki par hi nahi mummy par bhi chalta h.' ;)

😃
After all, he is the Rank No 1 RSS. 😉
And the most amazing guy ever! 😳
Maxine_May thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySandhirian

That was so heart touching n as usual Param always rocks in such scenes 😳 😳
His eyes speaks more than his words 😳 😳