Humsafars
Humsafars

Omg sahir so wicked and mean (Page 2)

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
HC is awesome

loved his expressions when he was relieved, happy guilty and sad for arzoo, himself and zaki at the same time during that hug
he first cried due to happiness and then guilt and sadness overcame

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09..KpopIsLife..

bitsf513 Newbie
bitsf513
bitsf513

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:33am | IP Logged
2day sahir showed the real villian in him...Cry ...poor zaki and arzoo...Cry

Edited by bitsf513 - 23 December 2014 at 10:34am

Bujee09rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
hey rockstar Hug wasnt that just BLOWING off our heads WinkWink WHT A KILLER Shocked
I did get carried away yesterday when some in forum predicted the choking was planned lekin Gabbar ne hamare hosh udathi aaj D'oh

What an episode to depict the ultimate DARKNESS in this character ??? Shocked very frst time am seeing a protagonist in this shade to trap the girl Ouch 

Aarzoo was just beautiful today ...I so loved her innocenceHeart in the first office scene , her thanking him in his room after hr so called SAVED her  all the more ignorant of what a MASTERPLAN it was indeed Angry

And I also liked the way they related tht scene with the FB of Sahir giving a glance on d allergic notification her profile Thumbs Up thts a DEVIL's workshop isnt it ???

If HarshadChopda is a KILLER Thumbs Up Shivya was no where less in stealing d poolside scene today Thumbs Up BRAVO CLASS confession Clap

Sahir n Aarzoo are just driving us more crazy with their onscreen chemistry Embarrassed

Finally i dont know if I love it or hate it but am hooked up to this show n its  getting closer to me day by dayHug

..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by redviolet

He is one disgusting man! My predictions came out true! He doesnt even put human life over money! 
I conquer. 

That stupid smile he had when he realised Zaki saw what had transpired made me cringe. His expressions were that of a psycho. 

Maybe Sahir is the real villain and he caused his wife to be in hospital for another business deal.Who knows. 

Severe allergic reactions can lead to shock or even death. If someone else had purposely done what Sahir did today ie his ex wife or Zaki, all hell would have broken loose. But because apparently this cunning and conniving behavior was conducted by Sahir, its ok as he thought of the consequences. Yeah right! Did he? Why is he going around claiming to be a bloody victim due to his wife's actions, when he himself is no better?

(OOOHHH and before anyone gets excited, this is a reference to the REEL character nor REAL actor. No kidding Harshad was amazing, as Sahir looked amazing psychotic tonight. LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

Originally posted by redviolet

He is one disgusting man! My predictions came out true! He doesnt even put human life over money! 
I conquer. 

That stupid smile he had when he realised Zaki saw what had transpired made me cringe. His expressions were that of a psycho. 

Maybe Sahir is the real villain and he caused his wife to be in hospital for another business deal.Who knows. 

Severe allergic reactions can lead to shock or even death. If someone else had purposely done what Sahir did today ie his ex wife or Zaki, all hell would have broken loose. But because apparently this cunning and conniving behavior was conducted by Sahir, its ok as he thought of the consequences. Yeah right! Did he? Why is he going around claiming to be a bloody victim due to his wife's actions, when he himself is no better?

(OOOHHH and before anyone gets excited, this is a reference to the REEL character nor REAL actor. No kidding Harshad was amazing, as Sahir looked amazing psychotic tonight. LOL)

I remember it happened to someone in my family and they had to be kept in the hospital overnight! The good thing was this person was in excellent health otherwise so her body was able to stabilize the doctor was really worried. She was so sick!

rs.shailu29

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Bujee09

Go to top