Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Omg sahir so wicked and mean

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeeachulikerrploydomeblusky165JunoonianmultiDimensionsBujee09pria4everdakshaaviashi_maniabasicquestion1MissIamTheBosssilky_harshad..KpopIsLife..

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
He is one disgusting man! My predictions came out true! He doesnt even put human life over money! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ploydomeashikamSUMESHNI_innocent_

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged
For a minute like you even I thought sahir is physco ..
Man what was that ? Never in my wild dreams thought sahir would risk arzoo's life to get things done . 
Now I even doubt if he really loves arzoo or is it over possessive nature towards arzoo. 
Must say the actor did awesome job no matter we didn't like what sahir did today .
Shivya was really natural during pool scene and her last scene in that blue dress she looks really pretty. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achulikerrrs.shailu29

hagen Senior Member
hagen
hagen

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
My GOD that means he never loved arzoo everything was fake and when time comes he won't even mind to kill arzoo.I feel so bad for arzoo and zaki.I really feel arzoo should have fallen for zaki atleast he won't be after her life.I hate sahir to the core.All his emotions were fake he is sick
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Yes i agree it was way too much ... i don't even see how after this they plan to sell it as a love story  ... couldn't relate to arzoo already and after today how they plan to make arzoo trust sahir ever is beyond me and show it as a love story ... how can u sell a love story where you don't feel something for the two people who make that story is beyond me ... any ways their story their headache 
unless they are turning sahir this dark on purpose to have zazoo Sleepy

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 December 2014 at 10:05am
-svetalana- IF-Dazzler
-svetalana-
-svetalana-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Sahir loves Arzoo but once betrayed in love will always be calculative before falling again. Sahir knew the consequences so he was prepared. It was mean but he has been shown as shark since beginning, focused, extreme to achieve target he can become worst but also know well how to mend. I am sure he will handle the damage the same way he damaged everything. He is destroyer so is protector. Two sides of knife sharp and smooth... Only he has always protected her directly or Indirectly. He will be same..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

blusky165rs.shailu29basicquestion1silky_harshad..KpopIsLife..

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
I am rather baffled with this angle of the story. 

Sahir has been betrayed hence why he has this negative attitude and hates his wife. But what is the difference between what he is doing to Arzoo and what his wife did to him? He is playing the same game and yet wants to be known as the victim when the wife eventually wakes up from her comatic (i know its not a word LOL) break. 

Why shouldnt Arzoo hate him when the truth comes out? Why shouldnt Arzoo become SAHIL NO 2 when the truth comes out? -(surely these are the types of questions we should see him ponder upon in his alone times, no?)

I hope when the truth comes out Arzoo keeps herself a thousand miles away from him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

grumpydwarf

basicquestion1 IF-Rockerz
basicquestion1
basicquestion1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
"Kya tha woh" pretty much sums up the whole episode. I was also on pins and needles the whole time. Sahir is playing a brutal hurt game. Hurting himself and poor Shona Arzoo darling :( How can Sahir be so brutal but sadly I kinda am luving this mean streak.
For the first time I felt bad for Zaki. Sahir said that to him that Arzoo will fall for any guy with money but Zaki didn't translate that equation. He only acknowledged that this whole time Arzoo was in luv with his bro and not him. Zaki was still thinking in terms of luv triangle not a greed game.
As for the egg allergy thing... It was very calculated so really nothing could have gone wrong. I know people with severe peanut allergy. When it happens, it happens bad but as long as u have the anti allergy given to the person right away... Nothing goes wrong. He is a mature swimmer . He could have held his breath for a looonnnggg time . So risking his and her life both were a hoax. Nothing bad could have happened. The bad part isn't what happened rather what his motives were.

Edited by basicquestion1 - 23 December 2014 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blusky165rs.shailu29silky_harshad

Go to top