India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

yeh tu hona he tha :P

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
what did we accept well i accepted alot of fun and laughter from today's episode which i totally got TongueWink
our Nandu is back finally i loved her today she and Manik were fighting like cats and dogs which was fun to watchBig smileBig smileBig smile

then shahid why did he came he barge in from no where and NS2 seriously i mean wasted 5 min of the episode on him but it was laughter ROFL

then again durliya were cute WinkWink

and abhi and mukti saw the new guy again this zain is cute EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

cabir my hero savior and what not his dialogue from start till end were music to my ears i love him Heart

most fav " yeh dono apas main lar lar kar ik dosre ko kha jae ga" epic ROFL

and that new girl was not in today's episode i was like Party

what u say guys 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

KgirlLuvsD3mananforeverhasnaa678Dazlingdivyanawshibabita_14388sumatra1234ABCDesiGirl93HTA111shahzapardh_baAliyagogoi

piyabawri1 Groupbie
piyabawri1
piyabawri1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
i loved the episode too!!! finally nandini was doing something other than crying or getting really down after a confrontation with manik. finally cabira ne gyaan baata. and might i say how hot is ayaz looking. the haircut really suits him. when nandini spilled the pepsi on manik i was literally like, NO!!! Parth ke ghane khoobsurat baal. But this guy's a professional. I really missed Abhi in the last episode, loved the fact that he was back instead of Soha. Sab log mare ja rehe the ki yeh nayi ladki sab bigaad thegi. kya hua? Ghanta!! really liked the episode today.

Edited by piyabawri1 - 23 December 2014 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nawshisehrmemon

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyabawri1

i loved the episode too!!! finally nandini was doing something other than crying or getting really down after a confrontation with manik. finally cabira ne gyaan baata. and might i say how hot is ayaz looking. the haircut really suits him. when nandini spilled the pepsi on manik i was literally like, NO!!! Parth ke ghane khoobsurat baal. But this guy's a professional. I really missed Abhi in the last episode, loved the fact that he was back instead of Soha. Sab log mare ja rehe the ki yeh nayi ladki sab bigaad thegi. kya hua? Ghanta!! really liked the episode today.

totally agree with u it was a fun episode after so long manik being furious and that drink on his hair cracked me up. Big smileBig smile that girl is just the start let see what she does she is still in the show that is confirmed 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top