Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST...updated :) (Page 2)

Sajiie Goldie
Sajiie
Sajiie

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hi pree agree to most of what u wrote...but I am happy as I got to see shlok after three episodes...
As u said I too expected the FBs but no cvs gave overdose of RB...cvs r so interested in every other chs pov, dreams Fbs but no luck for ashlok.. Their scenes r always rushed..

Will peek into forum whenever I get free time pree ..I loved Sid today for not accepting that check but in future I think he will so that varad can manipulate them when shlok comes back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahirmukhtarPriya_ShrAviDogan1

krithi1990 Goldie
krithi1990
krithi1990

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Priya , nice update.

What i expected in today's episode: shlok entry in temple...then some FB only for viewers and how shlok shrewdly escaped from the goon's clutches... and some vivid emotional moment between ashlok!! And ashlok once again realising their love and it's depthHeart...then shlok tending astha's wounds and taking care of babydollDay Dreaminglike he did in both jungle hmHeart

I also expected some more Aashlok scene. But ...Cry.Tomorrow episode ...fight scene and then Aastha's crying scene... So,  They won't show the emotional scene of Ashlok  or flash back scene of Shlok escaped from RB.Angry

Edited by ssk1990 - 23 December 2014 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hey pri ...nice ranting...though ur complaints...it was pleasant to read it...all u Q are reasonable but don't expect answers...SAmAZLA ...hahahah..I loved how Ashlok hugged bhaar bhaar ebp...cho chweet pri...hey a reality check to you...we still didnt get the answer for did he or to love astha In hate track..and u expected them to show ow he escaped...hahahah...silly galLOL

Edited by potomac - 23 December 2014 at 3:09pm

Priya_ShrAvi

BabyBearFanGirl IF-Dazzler
BabyBearFanGirl
BabyBearFanGirl

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Haven't you realized yet when it comes to Ashlok, Things are left to our imagination! What will it take to get that through to you? Ouch

Shloks return was not as expected, but I am just relieved he is back after the gap! After Apsara's days of being the lead, now it is RB's turn! U know what? We shouldn't have praised RB's entry and his entertainment factor! Cvs tend to take us seriously if we crib(Apsara) or applaud(RB, MB and family)! In both cases they go overboard with creating scenes and writing pages of dialogues for them or create dream sequences too.

When Aarav's family and extended family arrive, we won't give any feedback. Let's see if it works!

We have been telling for months to focus on Ashlok, only that falls on deaf ears!

Apologise for my ranting!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAviDogan1

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Sajji
Let's try that...let's not praise cvs for any new entries...May be it will work

Yesterday's epi was nice ...we got slokh after three days but was not upto the mark as we didnot get to see aslokh scenes ,how he escaped...

But RB took over...now apsara will follow...

Priya,

Updated on page 1

Priya_ShrAvi

avinu1 Groupbie
avinu1
avinu1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
HILARIOUS REVIEW PRILOL
When we're expecting ashlok scenes CVS are concentrating in RB-shlok scenes!
Pooja Agnihothri...good one mahn.!...I FFwd that sceneBig smile
Shlok RB...face off... filler in EBP!

Loved your rantings.. Tks for the msg!

Priya_ShrAvi

akashavani IF-Rockerz
akashavani
akashavani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya_ShrAvi

Today we got to see the story of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST...but it's not ashlok version.. But shlok and RB version ROFL
According to me CVS have lost it Wacko yes they are LOL

What i expected in today's episode: shlok entry in temple...then some FB only for viewers and how shlok shrewdly escaped from the goon's clutches... and some vivid emotional moment between ashlok!! And ashlok once again realising their love and it's depthHeart...then shlok tending astha's wounds and taking care of babydollDay Dreaminglike he did in both jungle hmHeart

But what we got Pinch
RB...THE BEAST and his overdose Stern Smile...He's such a dumbo thst he took half the episode to realize that he killed one of his goons and Hero is safe in Tiny's handsLOL...Then came his never ending dialogues D'oh Only one thing which caught my attention in his whole blabbering was POOJABig smile is she's another agnihothri??FAT CHANCEROFL we know cvs and their short term memory loss na?LOL

HERO ENTRY [P->] Tiny being satisavitri...rescued Pathidev in no time...out of no where Avinash popped n the screenROFL...that was so un-shlokish...and his reaction for the whole biwi hurting herself... was...one hug! Here i expected cvs to give Avi ...never ending dialogues... but they gave it to RB Pinch

Priya...precise  and lovely review. ...along with  precise  questions too...Agree. ...CVS...,not showing.  More emotional scene of AShlok reunion and ...Especially. ...Shlok's   Thrilling  Escape was  ...A Big  Dissapointment...maybe after the fight with raghu is over...There will be intense ...Hot Romantic. ...and ...Sxyz...SR...Ebp...hopefully.

I loved ..AShlok's loving hug and  emotional  reunion ...completely. ...with love ...want more such emotional bonding to be shown ...in future trscks too...along with ...Hot  intense SR...in the fare too.

But with all new entries  btw AShlok now...Will we even get ...A Glimpse of them together. ...in one or two episodes. .. SHLOK'S  TRACK. .along ...ASHLOK'S TRACK...is a must now ..for the show ..EBP. ..to be interesting and also to keep audience attention intact ...just waiting...hopefully. 

Edited by akashavani - 23 December 2014 at 11:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avinu1Priya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dogan1

One more character on way ! RB and pooja
Buck up for a love story

Partner
Me too expected a long emotional scene between aslokh but cold water was poured on my head !
They should have spoken separately and some flash backs...but cvs decided not...
No taking care of her woundsOuch...don't know how slokh escaped...

Cvs will never change when it comes to aslokh...

I don't understand why we gals still have expectations...we should just leave it...it's frustrating...

We have to brace ourselves for this love story flood... Varjal..malkush... RB and pooja... Still counting LOL
During their first jungle hm..they showed shlokie tending asthu wounds for one whole episode Day Dreaming so the expectations ROFL but ikr now CVS care in love with APS Angry so the cranky script Confused LOL

Dogan1

Go to top