India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST...updated :)

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Today we got to see the story of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST...but it's not ashlok version.. But shlok and RB version ROFL
According to me CVS have lost it Wacko yes they are LOL

What i expected in today's episode: shlok entry in temple...then some FB only for viewers and how shlok shrewdly escaped from the goon's clutches... and some vivid emotional moment between ashlok!! And ashlok once again realising their love and it's depthHeart...then shlok tending astha's wounds and taking care of babydollDay Dreaminglike he did in both jungle hmHeart

But what we got Pinch
RB...THE BEAST and his overdose Stern Smile...He's such a dumbo thst he took half the episode to realize that he killed one of his goons and Hero is safe in Tiny's handsLOL...Then came his never ending dialogues D'oh Only one thing which caught my attention in his whole blabbering was POOJABig smile is she's another agnihothri??FAT CHANCEROFL we know cvs and their short term memory loss na?LOL

HERO ENTRY [P->] Tiny being satisavitri...rescued Pathidev in no time...out of no where Avinash popped n the screenROFL...that was so un-shlokish...and his reaction for the whole biwi hurting herself... was...one hug! Here i expected cvs to give Avi ...never ending dialogues... but they gave it to RB Pinch

SID in WONDERLAND!!
YUP after entering Agni institute... Sid was taken a back with surprise... With all the changes and even questions about the same ...but DADA was like...am just playing "Office Office" in BABA's cabin...with a sheepish smile Confusedbut loved the fact that SID returned the cheque!!

IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ENEMIES, TRY TO CHANGE SOMETHING!! LOL
Now shlokie badly wants an enemy..after Niru exit...till Aarav entry...so he's trying to change something... but what?Confusedonly God knowsROFL...and shlokie was canvassing chawl ppl to support him...For what?WHO CARES LOL This chawl/RB track is not fitting in the storyline..and characters!!!

VARJAL:
SOJAL was happy for varad...but dada was busy buttering his SCAPEGOAT... to accomplish his dirty tricks to get baba sign!!

P.S...Three cheers for CVS...for showing APS reactions in every single matter...she and her shlokji...grrr Angry
Tks for reading my ranting LOL

Edited by Priya_ShrAvi - 23 December 2014 at 10:17am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaadeepasravanthiramamani65avni4avinu1avina_radev48Sajiiesameelbahar123krithi1990multiDimensionsvj3072nandu_nanmahirmukhtarhp_2006srilotusakashavaniDEVU.NAIRnim_varDogan1potomacElationdv19bobbiedhillonk.taddy1234

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:46am | IP Logged
One more character on way ! RB and pooja
Buck up for a love story

Partner
Me too expected a long emotional scene between aslokh but cold water was poured on my head !
They should have spoken separately and some flash backs...but cvs decided not...
No taking care of her woundsOuch...don't know how slokh escaped...

Cvs will never change when it comes to aslokh...

I don't understand why we gals still have expectations...we should just leave it...it's frustrating...

Edited by Dogan1 - 23 December 2014 at 8:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65akashavaniPriya_ShrAvi

Priya_ShrAvi IF-Rockerz
Priya_ShrAvi
Priya_ShrAvi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Updated
sameel Goldie
sameel
sameel

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
lovely post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAvi

mahirmukhtar IF-Rockerz
mahirmukhtar
mahirmukhtar

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Just let me catch my whirling mind my vanilla pudding! Wacko
I am finding that Shlokji getting on my nerves! Ouch

Now coming towards your review very apt and very beautiful Thumbs Up really beauty and the beast! LOL

And saw Shlok after many days Wink i am ecstatic that he is back! Tongue But i am still confused how did he found her in the mandir! ConfusedD'oh

And RB the hippo he had a long list of dialogues even ate Shlok's too! OuchLOL

Precap: Dishoon dishoon and in that case Shlok being beaten! Cry

P.S: And i've heard a whole party aka new entries is coming our way! First Aps, then RB, then that party Unhappy Ashlok will be crushed between them! Ouch Ammi bachao! Cry

Edited by mahirmukhtar - 23 December 2014 at 11:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ramamani65Priya_ShrAvi

srilotus IF-Rockerz
srilotus
srilotus

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Nice review PriyaBig smile
Shlok is beautyConfused...yr let him be the only beast...handsome beastEmbarrassed
I hate RB's never ending and pakau dialoguesAngry another Aps
now i want cv's to wrap this food track and RB track asap...
so happy to see Shlok back...i loved today's  epi  

Priya_ShrAvi

hp_2006 IF-Rockerz
hp_2006
hp_2006

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged

HERO ENTRY [P->] Tiny being satisavitri...rescued Pathidev in no time...out of no where Avinash popped n the screenROFL...that was so un-shlokish...and his reaction for the whole biwi hurting herself... was...one hug! Here i expected cvs to give Avi ...never ending dialogues... but they gave it to RB Pinch

Even I thought the same dear..Shlok was strange in that sceneROFL CVs are too much yaarWacko

shlokie was canvassing chawl ppl to support him...For what?WHO CARES LOL This chawl/RB track is not fitting in the storyline..and characters!!!

Really Priya..He is like a leader of some freedom fight..WinkTongue

And I loved your review dear..Hug

Priya_ShrAvi

Elation IF-Sizzlerz
Elation
Elation

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
lovely ranting!Embarrassed i don't comment on the storyline, i'm very sensibleCool
Love AaShlok, thats all, Shlok alive,Aastha happy,doneThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Priya_ShrAviDogan1

Go to top