India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Something we missed today !

kaveriadiga8 Senior Member
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Guys did you all notice nyonika and maniks convo..Nandini twists Maniks hand and Nyonika sees it..Nandu goes out and Nyonika helps Manik to put his bandage..She scolds him abt trying to play guitar again..Manik again asks her to stop showing concern.He says Maybe you are just worried if dad gets to know he will take away all the property ..He said something like that..This means Maniks dad is there..He is alive..Who is he??? Another mystery..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vidz_mananDazlingdivyababita_14388DevAkshifan145Sue101

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
his dad was already there in the show i mean we never saw him but in start episodes niyonika told manik to get some papers sign from his dad cx only manik can do that and manik had to do cx they share a give and take relation and he asked some favor from niyonika. 
so he is pretty much alive and manik hates his dad to 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Yes Manik's Dad is there..he had mentioned it when Nandu had mentioned her 'Appa' before the punch! I'm guessing in the initial epis when Nyonika used to get her work done by Manik-that is get some papers signed n all she used to send him to his Dad.
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Yes Manik's Dad is there..he had mentioned it when Nandu had mentioned her 'Appa' before the punch! I'm guessing in the initial epis when Nyonika used to get her work done by Manik-that is get some papers signed n all she used to send him to his Dad.

Ohhh maybe I missed that..Atleast Manik calls him DAD..Ya I know before the punch he told ya even I have a dad so I understand or something like that..Can you tell me which initial episode is that where Nyonika calls Manik somewhere out and she is in the car and she hands him some papers.I remember watching it but dont exactly remember which episode
kaveriadiga8
kaveriadiga8

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana.1990

his dad was already there in the show i mean we never saw him but in start episodes niyonika told manik to get some papers sign from his dad cx only manik can do that and manik had to do cx they share a give and take relation and he asked some favor from niyonika. 
Ya now I somewhat remember watching that..U know which episode is that ? Manik atleast calls him DAD..He atleast doesnt call him by his name like he does for Nyonika..Did Manik mention he hates his dad as well..Just asking
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
It is in the 6th epi I think.. just check..around that only..
KTEP Senior Member
KTEP
KTEP

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
I guess we will find out by 200 th episode who manik's dad is...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DevAkshi-bharti-

sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaveriadiga8

Originally posted by sana.1990

Ya now I somewhat remember watching that..U know which episode is that ? Manik atleast calls him DAD..He atleast doesnt call him by his name like he does for Nyonika..Did Manik mention he hates his dad as well..Just asking

i dont remember the episode no will have to check but it was that episode when they were all t cabir's place ya he mentions that he hats his dad and he doesn't want to go to meet him or get the sign on the papers but niyonika as being niyonika forced him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaveriadiga8

Go to top