Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj's lie to Nisha..!! (Page 3)

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

I say viraj is such as showoff and attention seeker when it comes to nisha. They have shown many instances where viraj doing so. After his 2 yr long hiatus, nisha is the one who is fan girling him so much. So he is putting effort to maintain his status in her eyes.

He need not say that he remembers her birthday to show off her... but definitely he has something in his mind.. you remember he was roaming around claiming that he wishes to be her assistant and she will understand what he actually means when the right time comes.. this guy really has something running about her in his mind.. even CV's are playing games in this aspect.. they always play a bg when nisha is impressed with viraj but they never play a bg or inner voice properly when viraj is impressed with her... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarIjaza_UptoNoGood_

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:45am | IP Logged

I say viraj is such as showoff and attention seeker when it comes to nisha. They have shown many instances where viraj doing so. After his 2 yr long hiatus, nisha is the one who is fan girling him so much. So he is putting effort to maintain his status in her eyes.

I have noticed one thing with Viraj...Viraj cannot stand it when Nisha doesn't give him attention, it doesn't matter how little that attention is, he wants it.
Mostly Nisha is the one seeking attention with her stupid antics, but even Viraj seeks that attention when Nisha ignores him
Since Nisha is aware of her feelings and after what Saurav told her, she started ignoring Viraj little by little, it was Viraj who kept on talking to her and trying to catch her attention
Later after the photo edit drama of Priyanka, Nisha became very serious in her work and again Viraj was seeking her attention like in the episode where he was walking after her in office...
He even told her that he wants the old Nisha back who was little crazy , little impulsive, the Nisha who gave him attention before...
Even in the jungle track, when Nisha walked ahead of him, he stared at her and asked her if she was getting into a race with him...again seeking her attention

So I don't see any harm in this...he's just trying to impress her in my opinion...He may even tell her later that her mom told him...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132Ijazaabraxos_UptoNoGood_LightingHopeishqnmeDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL
Originally posted by Ijaza

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Originally posted by neetr91

Originally posted by Ijaza

I was like "did he lie"??? I mean even if he remembered it would have been nice of him to say even your ma reminded me...
I hope his past does link or relate to nisha Ermm
Fingers crossed guys, viraj should turn into a negative character it would be absurd..
I'm having weeeird feeling!!
Uff!!!but more the episode was so hilarious...saurav n da cousins banged it

no no.. if that happens then Trp of NAUC will definitely fallLOLLOL.. it's just that viraj is trying to impress nishaWinkWink

Agreeing with u on that part...it really felt like viraj was trying to impress nisha...but another question is why would he do that...they usually potrayed him as a straight forward guy...anyways dadaji and RL are definitely impressed by him...

ya dadaji and RL are impressed by himSmile... as viraj knows that nisha is a serious type of girl unlike other girls, he can predict her reaction if she learns that her mother shared that detail with himLOLLOL.. anyways even VSR is a human.. let's accept and excuse himLOLLOL

I hope so darling,it's just to impress her...let me get tat digested.

How can we digest when he actually falls for herWink..lol..LOL
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila132

Sir aap ko kaise patha ki mera birthday hein..
Viraj: us application form se.. jis se sign karwane ke liye aap humare ghar gus ghayi thi.. hume har ek baath yaad hein..!!!

Nisha blushes,..

Other thing is... he is so sweet to nisha's family..!! will he be sweet and close to every employee's familyConfusedConfused... viraj is a celebrity, don't you think he must maintain that attitude with nisha..!!

Just because this show brought VSR's character differently we can't accept everything which they show us...!! I really feel that he shouldn't have lied her..!! This single lie will give wrong signals to her..!!

Guys don't you find it is weird on viraj's part to lie to Nisha..!! He has something in his mind.. please give your opinions..

I don't think he wanted to keep up his status, esp in front of nisha who he wants to "chill" and treat him normally.

I have a feeling he knew that the family would be awake waiting for nisha to throw a surprise bday party. And considering how well he knew RL and their worry, of course he would have assumed that they were going to do something.

If he told nisha that her mum knew, then nisha would have DEFINITELY known that her family were up to something. I know she had an inkling anyway but it's better than not being surprised at all!

@bold: agreed you have valid point.. but he told her not to come to academy in front of RL.. so he intended to impress others in the family. otherwise he could have told about the holiday before itself, need not do in her house.. i don't understand his intensions at some moments..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LightingHope

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

I have noticed one thing with Viraj...Viraj cannot stand it when Nisha doesn't give him attention, it doesn't matter how little that attention is, he wants it.
Mostly Nisha is the one seeking attention with her stupid antics, but even Viraj seeks that attention when Nisha ignores him
Since Nisha is aware of her feelings and after what Saurav told her, she started ignoring Viraj little by little, it was Viraj who kept on talking to her and trying to catch her attention
Later after the photo edit drama of Priyanka, Nisha became very serious in her work and again Viraj was seeking her attention like in the episode where he was walking after her in office...
He even told her that he wants the old Nisha back who was little crazy , little impulsive, the Nisha who gave him attention before...
Even in the jungle track, when Nisha walked ahead of him, he stared at her and asked her if she was getting into a race with him...again seeking her attention

So I don't see any harm in this...he's just trying to impress her in my opinion...He may even tell her later that her mom told him...

Agreed that he is trying to impress her.. but why should he..?? He is such a serious type from outside.. he doesn't need friendship from nisha whatever he does to her in the name of friendship is just to make her free and comfortable dats it.. then why should he do such antics being a celebrity... and also he doesn't take her seriously whereas he knows she takes him seriously.. 
but one thing i have observed from his is.. he always meddles in her personal problems whether she intends or not to disclose to him.. he is actually giving wrong signals to her.. which i feel sad for herOuchOuch
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
I liked this lie of viraj it made nisha blushing   maybe  he luks like serious person but given a chance he will be very naughty and teasing mood remember when he asked her to show the relaxation dance and playing with the kids  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarprachiiLightingHopeDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 24 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

I liked this lie of viraj it made nisha blushing   maybe  he luks like serious person but given a chance he will be very naughty and teasing mood remember when he asked her to show the relaxation dance and playing with the kids  

@bold: agreed he can be naughty.. but for now he might have understood that nisha is not like other girls.. so what is the need to play such antics with her..? i feel he could have been a bit reserved with her...!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryishqnme

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
HE CONFESSED Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dazzlerruhi

Go to top