India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Viraj's lie to Nisha..!! (Page 2)

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I was like "did he lie"??? I mean even if he remembered it would have been nice of him to say even your ma reminded me...
I hope his past does link or relate to nisha Ermm
Fingers crossed guys, viraj should turn into a negative character it would be absurd..
I'm having weeeird feeling!!
Uff!!!but more the episode was so hilarious...saurav n da cousins banged it

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiDazzlerruhiShwets1502

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Originally posted by darlingruhi

Sir aap ko kaise patha ki mera birthday hein.. 
Viraj: us application form se.. jis se sign karwane ke liye aap humare ghar gus ghayi thi.. hume har ek baath yaad hein..!!!

Nisha blushes,..

Other thing is... he is so sweet to nisha's family..!! will he be sweet and close to every employee's familyConfusedConfused... viraj is a celebrity, don't you think he must maintain that attitude with nisha..!!

Just because this show brought VSR's character differently we can't accept everything which they show us...!! I really feel that he shouldn't have lied her..!! This single lie will give wrong signals to her..!!

Guys don't you find it is weird on viraj's part to lie to Nisha..!! He has something in his mind.. please give your opinions..

Well he hid the fact that her mom told him, so what ??? Well Nisha is not always honest to him too right ?????
She keeps finding excuses to avoid the truth ...he did the same LOL LOL

agreed esha... so viraj is adopting nisha's styleLOLLOLWink
Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

I was like "did he lie"??? I mean even if he remembered it would have been nice of him to say even your ma reminded me...
Fingers crossed guys, viraj should turn into a negative character it would be absurd..

no no.. if that happens then Trp of NAUC will definitely fallLOLLOL.. it's just that viraj is trying to impress nishaWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neetr91

neetr91 Senior Member
neetr91
neetr91

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged

no no.. if that happens then Trp of NAUC will definitely fallLOLLOL.. it's just that viraj is trying to impress nishaWinkWink

Agreeing with u on that part...it really felt like viraj was trying to impress nisha...but another question is why would he do that...they usually potrayed him as a straight forward guy...anyways dadaji and RL are definitely impressed by him...

Edited by neetr91 - 23 December 2014 at 10:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaDazzlerruhi

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetr91

Agreeing with u on that part...it really felt like viraj was trying to impress nisha...but another question is why would he do that...they usually potrayed him as a straight forward guy...anyways dadaji and RL are definitely impressed by him...

ya dadaji and RL are impressed by himSmile... as viraj knows that nisha is a serious type of girl unlike other girls, he can predict her reaction if she learns that her mother shared that detail with himLOLLOL.. anyways even VSR is a human.. let's accept and excuse himLOLLOL

Ijaza

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
I say viraj is such as showoff and attention seeker when it comes to nisha. They have shown many instances where viraj doing so. After his 2 yr long hiatus, nisha is the one who is fan girling him so much. So he is putting effort to maintain his status in her eyes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIDazzlerruhi

Ijaza Senior Member
Ijaza
Ijaza

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neetr91

ya dadaji and RL are impressed by himSmile... as viraj knows that nisha is a serious type of girl unlike other girls, he can predict her reaction if she learns that her mother shared that detail with himLOLLOL.. anyways even VSR is a human.. let's accept and excuse himLOLLOL

I hope so darling,it's just to impress her...let me get tat digested.

Dazzlerruhi

Laila132 Senior Member
Laila132
Laila132

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Sir aap ko kaise patha ki mera birthday hein..
Viraj: us application form se.. jis se sign karwane ke liye aap humare ghar gus ghayi thi.. hume har ek baath yaad hein..!!!

Nisha blushes,..

Other thing is... he is so sweet to nisha's family..!! will he be sweet and close to every employee's familyConfusedConfused... viraj is a celebrity, don't you think he must maintain that attitude with nisha..!!

Just because this show brought VSR's character differently we can't accept everything which they show us...!! I really feel that he shouldn't have lied her..!! This single lie will give wrong signals to her..!!

Guys don't you find it is weird on viraj's part to lie to Nisha..!! He has something in his mind.. please give your opinions..

I don't think he wanted to keep up his status, esp in front of nisha who he wants to "chill" and treat him normally.

I have a feeling he knew that the family would be awake waiting for nisha to throw a surprise bday party. And considering how well he knew RL and their worry, of course he would have assumed that they were going to do something.

If he told nisha that her mum knew, then nisha would have DEFINITELY known that her family were up to something. I know she had an inkling anyway but it's better than not being surprised at all!

Edited by Laila132 - 23 December 2014 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yulindalurpriya1804LightingHope

Go to top