Posted: 9 years ago
Sir aap ko kaise patha ki mera birthday hein.. 
Viraj: us application form se.. jis se sign karwane ke liye aap humare ghar gus ghayi thi.. hume har ek baath yaad hein..!!!

Nisha blushes,..

Other thing is... he is so sweet to nisha's family..!! will he be sweet and close to every employee's familyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•... viraj is a celebrity, don't you think he must maintain that attitude with nisha..!!

Just because this show brought VSR's character differently we can't accept everything which they show us...!! I really feel that he shouldn't have lied her..!! This single lie will give wrong signals to her..!!

Guys don't you find it is weird on viraj's part to lie to Nisha..!! He has something in his mind.. please give your opinions..
Edited by darlingruhi - 9 years ago
He just wanted to show off his memorization skills to her. πŸ˜† and also save Lakshmi from Nisha's wrath for telling Viraj sir about her birthday. Ek teer se do ghayal shikaar πŸ˜†

He was sweet with the family. But given the same circumstances, YES he would be sweet to any of his other emoloyee's family too. Mauka he aisaa tha.. She saved the future of his academy. And he was grateful for this ehsaan. Also Nisha is 'his' responsibility while she's at work- so Dadaji ke questions ka jawab bhi sir hee deinge πŸ˜‰ It was all his fault that Nisha didn't reach home on time (file fiasco). πŸ˜† Can't believe everyone was praying to end this track. No file track= No NiRaj track πŸ˜†

Exactly!!
Liar Liar pants on fire😊

How could he do like this.
Does he really remember.Even if Lakshmi has not mentioned can he remember that?

Nisha is not even shown explaining to her parents what exactly happened in the jungle.
Even Lakshmi didn't tell about her conversation with Viraj..

May be nisha starts thinking about it when Laksmi says she was mentioning about that .But she is in admiration mode.Can she think that way?

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

He just wanted to show off his memorization skills to her. πŸ˜† and also save Lakshmi from Nisha's wrath for telling Viraj sir about her birthday. Ek teer se do ghayal shikaar πŸ˜†

He was sweet with the family. But given the same circumstances, YES he would be sweet to any of his other emoloyee's family too. Mauka he aisaa tha.. She saved the future of his academy. And he was grateful for this ehsaan. Also Nisha is 'his' responsibility while she's at work- so Dadaji ke questions ka jawab bhi sir hee deinge πŸ˜‰ It was all his fault that Nisha didn't reach home on time (file fiasco). πŸ˜† Can't believe everyone was praying to end this track. No file track= No NiRaj track πŸ˜†

Agreed yaar.. he wish to show off his memorisation skills and save Lakshmi from Nisha but bechari nisha already fallen.. she will be heartbroken if she learns the truth.. i feel there must be a limit in employee-boss relationship which these people shouldn't have crossed...hmm as it is a show we have to bear it.. 
@bold: yes file track paved way for nirajπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... but the funniest thing is EWF track is sidelined because of jungle trackπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by prachii

Exactly!!
Liar Liar pants on fire😊

How could he do like this.
Does he really remember.Even if Lakshmi has not mentioned can he remember that?

Nisha is not even shown explaining to her parents what exactly happened in the jungle.
Even Lakshmi didn't tell about her conversation with Viraj..

May be nisha starts thinking about it when Laksmi says she was mentioning about that .But she is in admiration mode.Can she think that way?

Prachii i guess nisha will realise when she comes out of excitement and has a normal conversation with Lakshmi about the jungle... but viraj shouldn't have lied her yaa..
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Prachii i guess nisha will realise when she comes out of excitement and has a normal conversation with Lakshmi about the jungle... but viraj shouldn't have lied her yaa..

How far they can show him MR.Perfect.One small black mark as of now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(same like keeping buri nazar black bindi πŸ˜‰)
Originally posted by prachii

How far they can show him MR.Perfect.One small black mark as of now πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰(same like keeping buri nazar black bindi πŸ˜‰)

Exactly prachi..!! they can't show him Mr. Perfect always..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. we also don't want Mr. Perfect.. we just need a normal guy down to earth just as human as others with flaws which are acceptable
Edited by darlingruhi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by darlingruhi

Sir aap ko kaise patha ki mera birthday hein.. 
Viraj: us application form se.. jis se sign karwane ke liye aap humare ghar gus ghayi thi.. hume har ek baath yaad hein..!!!

Nisha blushes,..

Other thing is... he is so sweet to nisha's family..!! will he be sweet and close to every employee's familyπŸ˜•πŸ˜•... viraj is a celebrity, don't you think he must maintain that attitude with nisha..!!

Just because this show brought VSR's character differently we can't accept everything which they show us...!! I really feel that he shouldn't have lied her..!! This single lie will give wrong signals to her..!!

Guys don't you find it is weird on viraj's part to lie to Nisha..!! He has something in his mind.. please give your opinions..

Well he hid the fact that her mom told him, so what ??? Well Nisha is not always honest to him too right ?????
She keeps finding excuses to avoid the truth ...he did the same πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I was like "did he lie"??? I mean even if he remembered it would have been nice of him to say even your ma reminded me...
I hope his past does link or relate to nisha πŸ€”
Fingers crossed guys, viraj should turn into a negative character it would be absurd..
I'm having weeeird feeling!!
Uff!!!but more the episode was so hilarious...saurav n da cousins banged it
Originally posted by eshasrk

Well he hid the fact that her mom told him, so what ??? Well Nisha is not always honest to him too right ?????
She keeps finding excuses to avoid the truth ...he did the same πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

agreed esha... so viraj is adopting nisha's styleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰