•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I am kind of perplexed! amused that Jalal slept with a lot other women in the palace after they had Jodha. So he did enjoyed having many wives and spent times with them. That's wow!!!!😛

so much for being in love with Jodha n she will kill him he goes to other women.😆 Anyway this is just a pet talk since everyone is quite nowdays... So am I very less JJ now days...😳

K I always liked the bath tub scene of JJ. He looked great as an emperor when I c him in the bath tub n Jodha continue rubbing the turmeric was nice as usual. they looked beautiful in that...

Salim boring never understood his parents love n tears of love for him.😡

Originally posted by hely

I am kind of perplexed! amused that Jalal slept with a lot other women
in the palace after they had Jodha. So he did enjoyed having many
wives and spent times with them. That's wow!!!!😛

so much for being in
love with Jodha n she will kill him he goes to other women.😆 Anyway this is
just a pet talk since everyone is quite nowdays... So am I very less JJ
now days...😳

K I always liked the bath tub scene of JJ. He looked great as an
emperor when I c him in the bath tub n Jodha continue rubbing the turmeric
was nice as usual. they looked beautiful in that...

Salim boring never understood his parents love n tears of love for him.😡

Well dear its not the fault of Akbar .they show all Akbar children now its not possible TT o show all children from jodha.they had to show kids from different mother's.
They showing that skbar only care about sailm only not
About the rest of his kids I didnt get this part.in my believe
All his wives should get his time too they can't be childless just because Akbar only love jodha .ruka lost Akbar to jodha
I can understand her pain she is left so alone that all she think now is power. They do not show Akbar showing love to his wivies I guess that's enough for me .he ever ignore ruks his first wife for jodha .ruka used to be only woman he wanted to take advice and dpend time with after jodha enter
She lost him .I don't hate ruka for what she is doing when a woman lose her everything to other woman it makes her to do anything to make her pain less.its Ruka who lost everything and jodha gain evetything.
Originally posted by morsal_cute

Well dear its not the fault of Akbar .they show all Akbar children now its not possible TT o show all children from jodha.they had to show kids from different mother's.
They showing that skbar only care about sailm only not
About the rest of his kids I didnt get this part.in my believe
All his wives should get his time too they can't be childless just because Akbar only love jodha .ruka lost Akbar to jodha
I can understand her pain she is left so alone that all she think now is power. They do not show Akbar showing love to his wivies I guess that's enough for me .he ever ignore ruks his first wife for jodha .ruka used to be only woman he wanted to take advice and dpend time with after jodha enter
She lost him .I don't hate ruka for what she is doing when a woman lose her everything to other woman it makes her to do anything to make her pain less.its Ruka who lost everything and jodha gain evetything.
ruk is doing wrong she never loved jalal...from starting she is cheated jalal...n jalal have no idea..his bachpan dost ruk made salim opium addicted...i hv no problm if they r showing anothr wived childs but jodha had daughter at least cvs should show 1 daughter of jodha if not all...n jalal nevr punished ruk for her crimes she did many crimes..i will nvr support her...nope jalal dint ignore ruk it was her fault b deeds she nver supported akbar in his bad times..
salims wound had become nasur now
it is very deep and will need lot of TLC
i had hoped they will show more scenes with mehrunnisa or khannum
but they were just shown a glimpse 😕
Originally posted by rima4ever

i had hoped they will show more scenes with mehrunnisa or khannum
but they were just shown a glimpse 😕

I don't think CVS will show them much coz now their main concern is salim nd anar...
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

I don't think CVS will show them much coz now their main concern is salim nd anar...

hmm