omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

Awesome pics and superb caps OSJ...Embarrassed
They romanced to kill today Blushing Heart

Lovely post.!! Day Dreaming

My pleasure. IshRa killed me Today especially Raman! I am always lattoo over his smile! Embarrassed

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Beautiful post dear
Loved loved loved Ishra scene
Wow what a surprise...loved how he pulled her in him and brushed his nose against her
I always imagined and dreamt of Ishra doing this and here my one wish got fulfilled

But damn Adi comes as kabab main haddi...hope he listens to Ishra tomorrow and start to see the contrast between ishu and shagun and acknowledge raman for once

I loved the scene too. A surprise for us!TongueCouldn't resist writing this post!
I feel that Adi track is here just to redeem the boy n gets him close to his dad n to value n respect Ishita.
Shagun will lose once again n this time very badly coz the child she had so shrewdly manipulated would realize how wrong she had been n may not support her anymore.
The process has already started.

Great that you made such post
Dil khush kar dita apne
Hope aiysa hi ho and get to see more of him with family members and Ishra
Don't want to see shagun all the time
Have beared her enough from past weeks
Adi needs to realize and acknowledge raman love for him and learn to respect ishu
I was surprised at what he told to shagun about ishu todsy
But I doubt he would reform this early
Kahi woh fir se back to plotting and bratty na banjaye after seeing Ishra in that position
I guess he would either yell tomorrow seeing Ishra like that or Ishra see him and this leading to precap scene
Raman was chocking and emotional while telling about Adi to ishu

Oh god Angel! I hope he doesn't create a scene today seeing IshRa together! But good thing is that IshRa didn't seem to be feeling guilty coz they r still together as per precap. May b they will see him n he will walk away annoyingly. 
I think it is high time that CVs stop being so repetitively annoying with these interferences when IshRa are close!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_Titli

kya tum log kitchen dinin table pe atke ho...LOL

i want bathroom romance...Cool...n this time it SHOULD ovrcome last time wala shower scene wala disaster filled with haddis..!!

u r a rockstar nikki..but in new house they didn't showed bathrum..conjuce cvs..11pm slot is better...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuAngel13

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

Beautiful post dear
Loved loved loved Ishra scene
Wow what a surprise...loved how he pulled her in him and brushed his nose against her
I always imagined and dreamt of Ishra doing this and here my one wish got fulfilled

But damn Adi comes as kabab main haddi...hope he listens to Ishra tomorrow and start to see the contrast between ishu and shagun and acknowledge raman for once

I loved the scene too. A surprise for us!TongueCouldn't resist writing this post!
I feel that Adi track is here just to redeem the boy n gets him close to his dad n to value n respect Ishita.
Shagun will lose once again n this time very badly coz the child she had so shrewdly manipulated would realize how wrong she had been n may not support her anymore.
The process has already started.

Great that you made such post
Dil khush kar dita apne
Hope aiysa hi ho and get to see more of him with family members and Ishra
Don't want to see shagun all the time
Have beared her enough from past weeks
Adi needs to realize and acknowledge raman love for him and learn to respect ishu
I was surprised at what he told to shagun about ishu todsy
But I doubt he would reform this early
Kahi woh fir se back to plotting and bratty na banjaye after seeing Ishra in that position
I guess he would either yell tomorrow seeing Ishra like that or Ishra see him and this leading to precap scene
Raman was chocking and emotional while telling about Adi to ishu

Oh god Angel! I hope he doesn't create a scene today seeing IshRa together! But good thing is that IshRa didn't seem to be feeling guilty coz they r still together as per precap. May b they will see him n he will walk away annoyingly.
I think it is high time that CVs stop being so repetitively annoying with these interferences when IshRa are close!!

Maybe Ishra saw him but like u said he just walks away
and raman will then emotionally talk about Adi with ishu as he knows Adi doesn't like him with ishu
and yup agree it's high time Adi needs to make realize the truth and reality of Ishra relationship
and for God sake please cvs stop showing repetitive scenes of Adi being angry and fuming with no expressions in his face seeing Ishra
As in article it said Adi will help his mom to get her position back in raman life so definitely he will start planning with his mom
They won't show Adi reforming too soon but hope he continues seeing the contrast between

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu

Go to top