Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scribble_Tweety

Havent seen the epi yet gonna watch it now...Thanks for posting deary or else i wud have never known ki THIS happened. I was planning to skip todays epi😲 i still cant believe...dwnloading nw😳

Tweety the last scene was good! It is such a good feeling to see these two so comfy around each other n mein toh always lattoo when RKB smiles and shows me his dimple! 😳 Hence this post! 😳
Edited by omshreejaanu - 9 years ago
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful post dear
Loved loved loved Ishra scene
Wow what a surprise...loved how he pulled her in him and brushed his nose against her
I always imagined and dreamt of Ishra doing this and here my one wish got fulfilled

But damn Adi comes as kabab main haddi...hope he listens to Ishra tomorrow and start to see the contrast between ishu and shagun and acknowledge raman for once
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel13

Beautiful post dear
Loved loved loved Ishra scene
Wow what a surprise...loved how he pulled her in him and brushed his nose against her
I always imagined and dreamt of Ishra doing this and here my one wish got fulfilled

But damn Adi comes as kabab main haddi...hope he listens to Ishra tomorrow and start to see the contrast between ishu and shagun and acknowledge raman for once

I loved the scene too. A surprise for us!😛 Couldn't resist writing this post! 
I feel that Adi track is here just to redeem the boy n gets him close to his dad n to value n respect Ishita. 
Shagun will lose once again n this time very badly coz the child she had so shrewdly manipulated would realize how wrong she had been n may not support her anymore. 
The process has already started. 
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OSJ... wonderful pics !!! and nice post... i was reminded of the difference in the hall-massage scenes (the one where Ishita massages his back when they are newly weds and have to sleep in the hall... i don't remember why they slept in the hall that time!) ... their relationship has changed so much! there is so much intimacy and unsaid acceptance of each other 😳
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: always_a_TV_fan

OSJ... wonderful pics !!! and nice post... i was reminded of the difference in the hall-massage scenes (the one where Ishita massages his back when they are newly weds and have to sleep in the hall... i don't remember why they slept in the hall that time!) ... their relationship has changed so much! there is so much intimacy and unsaid acceptance of each other 😳

Lucky

That was when Param and Simmi take their room😡
She LOOKS LOVELY that night in her pink chikan kurta😳

Agree on blue😳
itsme_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely pics, captions and post Jaanu😃🤗
SIKinLoVE thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: arunabhi

Khullam Khulla romance is their style 

🤣 i was about to say khulam khula pyar karenge yeh dono.. 😆😆😆
-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome pics and superb caps OSJ...😳
They romanced to kill today ☺️ ❤️

Lovely post.!!
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I loved the scene too. A surprise for us!😛Couldn't resist writing this post!
I feel that Adi track is here just to redeem the boy n gets him close to his dad n to value n respect Ishita.
Shagun will lose once again n this time very badly coz the child she had so shrewdly manipulated would realize how wrong she had been n may not support her anymore.
The process has already started.

Great that you made such post
Dil khush kar dita apne
Hope aiysa hi ho and get to see more of him with family members and Ishra
Don't want to see shagun all the time
Have beared her enough from past weeks
Adi needs to realize and acknowledge raman love for him and learn to respect ishu
I was surprised at what he told to shagun about ishu todsy
But I doubt he would reform this early
Kahi woh fir se back to plotting and bratty na banjaye after seeing Ishra in that position
I guess he would either yell tomorrow seeing Ishra like that or Ishra see him and this leading to precap scene
Raman was chocking and emotional while telling about Adi to ishu

alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Lucky

That was when Param and Simmi take their room😡
She LOOKS LOVELY that night in her pink chikan kurta😳

Agree on blue😳

Thanks Nisha... I thought so too... but i wasnt sure it was because of Param's entry ... that was such a magical scene too 😳