Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

HOW VERSATILE PARTH IS uff?

Sue101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
 our hotva - PATH SAMATHAAN.. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž... He is truly one of the best things happened to tellywood in these few years...Hes one of those rarest ppl who got the perfect combo of immense talent killing good looks..
killer good looks and undeniable charm. Parth is every inch a celebrity, with his eagerness, perseverance and perseverance, not to mention his smashing good looks and cute smile.

😳From sadu son ..to romantic hero..to a pschycic lover ..to bad boy...PARTH plays it all smoothly..!!...his eyes his expressions..his body language r just flawless.

be it comedy or serious, PARTH never fails to impress us...
pARTH is a man of expressions he doesnt have one but millions and he knows in which situation wat to emote..i really am amzed at his skills ..😳..u wont find him giving same expression ...and thats not easy.😳

i just loved him in todays epi..now thats wat i call a perfect actor..!! attitude,expression,body language ..just perfect.

his scenes with nyonika are to die for ..he rocks it..i love him with nyonika, cabir, nandu, mukti and damn when he is alone 

i really cannot prioratize the order in which i love him.  i was so worried like what majnu manik and sad and crying emotions how long and now comes the angry monster look..
Edited by Sue101 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
TRUE that! πŸ₯±
Parth is undoubtedly the best actor I've ever seen in Indian TV...
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aapne to parth pe PHD kar dali..πŸ˜†
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seriously parth expresses every emotion just perfectlyy!!!! his bad boy attitude,his caring nature,his gussa,his pyar,uska care,uska taunts,uska sarcastic comments ho ya uska teasing dialogs,ya romantic lines ho yaa,uska blush,sach mein i am fan of his expresssion!!!!! and ofcrse a charming face and a body to die for!!!!!!!πŸ‘