Fan Fictions

Jeene Laga Hoon OS : Arshi/Virika/Payash/Virman(VM)

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Jeene Laga Hoon OS : Arshi/Virika/Payash/Virman

VM

http://youtu.be/nDS4H6OrsAc

I dedicate this OS to arshiasushma who wanted a Arshi/Virika story combined with Payash and Virman

(Banner made by Me)

Khushi ,Jeevika,Manvi,Payal were best buddies and though Jeevika and Manvi ,Khushi and Payal are siblings and all 4 share good bonding and could give their lifes for each other and similar were the boys Arnav,Viren,Virat,Akash .on the last day of college the 4 girls took a picture

together and shared a cute hug .Jeevika - Viren,Khushi-Arnav,Payal-Akash,Manvi-Virat were in a relationship  but after their college life the 8 friends got divided into 4 n 4 and got separated due to their careers.

Manvi was feeling dizzy and suddenly Virat caught hold of her and took her to the hospital.Jeevika was worried about Manvi and the doc came and told that Manvi is having cancer and needs to get her bone marrow done and the doc said that Jeevika cant give her transplantation as she is pregnant and Jeevika was crying bitterly and went near Manvi and tried to pacify her

Manvi : Di..I will not live for long I guess .Please take care of yourself and your going to be baby and please don't abort your baby for me .

Jeevika: Manu.Please don't say that mom gave me your responsibility to take care of you and I need to do so .

On the other hand

Akash and Payal were married and it was Khushi and Arnav marriage.Khushi was sitting on the madak waiting for Arnav to turn up but he didn't arrive .

Payal : Khushi please don't cry .Akashji  try calling Arnavji .I hope he comes otherwise my sister will be heartbroken .(Akash gets a call from someone and says your brother has came across a accident )They all rush to the hospital and Khushi seen Arnav in the ICU and was shocked and suddenly seen Jeevika there and Jeevika told what happened to Manvi and Payal told that even Khushi is  also O+ and she can also give her bone marrow transplant and Khushi then gives her transplant and felt good that she helped her best friend but only one thing was hurting her was her love of her life was in the ICU and suffering from life and death and then the doc comes and says he is now fine and you can go and meet him

Very soon Arnav-Khushi,Manvi-Virat get married and they 4 couples shared a romantic moment in their  bedroom

Viren went near Jeevika kissed her on her shoulder and then placed her romantically on the bed and Arnav then slowly removed all the ornaments from Khushi 's body he pecked her on her lips and carried her on his arms and then showed her the stars by showing a video clip on the projector and told Tumhare Aama-Bapuji aur mere Mumi-Papa who tare hein and Khushi hugged him and they bot consummated and so did Virat-Manvi and Payal-Akash

After some few days

They got a invitation for a Office party and all the 4 couple went to the dance floor and danced on the song Jeene Laga Hoon

Jeene Laga Hoon Pehle Se Zyada
Pehle Se Zyada Tum Pe Marne Laga Hoon...

Jeevika : Virenji.You have always been my support and guided me everytime in what is wrong and what is right thankyou for being my lifepartner

Viren : Jeevika,Instead I need to say thankyou for entering my life(and both share a cute eye lock)
Main Mera Dil Aur Tum Ho Yahaan...
Fir Kyun Ho Palkein Jhukaye Waha...
Tum Saahasee Pehle Dekha Nahin...
Tum Isse Pehle The Jane Kahaan...

Virat : Manvi.You are the reason for my survival if you wouldn't be I would not have existed .You are the reason why I breathe(Manvi says I am always yours and she then hugs him)
Jeene Laga Hoon Pehle Se Zyada.
Pehle Se Zyada Tum Pe Marne Laga...

Khushi : Arnavji.I cant think of staying away from you Arnavji .You came back into my life what else do I need

Arnav : Khushi.We are 2 bodies 1 soul and we cant get separated and I don't wanna loose you .I wont be able to live without you .Promise me you wont leave me and go

Khushi : No Arnavji .Hum Hamesha saath rahenge !! Hamesha

Rehte Ho Aake Jo Tum Paas Mere.
Tham Jaaye Pal Ye Vahi Bas Main Ye Sochu...

Akash : Payal,I think I have done some good deeds in my past that I got such a life partner .

Payal : Akashji we are meant for each other. (they both look into each other eyes)

THE END 

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
1st of all thanks 4 using the title I suggested.using the same song 4 their dance was even more beautiful.the dance pics u used were amazing.esp akash payal dance pic which was rare 2 b found.sad that the best buddies got separated due 2 time,but its beautiful the way they joined again 2gether after a long time.thank god manvi got saved due 2 khushi without jeevika doing abortion.felt rly painful wen arnav met with an accident on the wedding day itself.but thank god he also got saved.the climax was nie n romantic.i must say the girls' poster was superb.hats off 2 u 4 finding d pics pf all d 4 in blue Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
sushmakryan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for writing os 
i loved the whole update 
loved their bondings
loved the song 
loved the couples also 
totally
amazing
superb
fantastic
mind blowing
awesome 
thanks for the pm 
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Os..love it...the song was awesome...good job!
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sweet nd romantic...
thnks fr pm...
-Xpress- thumbnail
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice is
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice os...
loved it...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow beautiful os loved it thank you for pm.
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
It was So beautiful and Lovely OS.😊
The pics were so nice.😊
The whole OS was Just wonderfully explained.😊
Please write like and PM to me.😊