Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated* (Page 9)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Ufff .. I am trying to get back to normal ! The episode was just something I never expected ! What change in their relationship Embarrassed Embarrassed .. I am sure the last time around how they both were when they slept in the hall and today oh my goodness Day Dreaming ... Raman did not bother about his ex wife nor bothered about his son. All he wanted was his wifey, which he had by his side !! Your collages give this nice romantic feel.. Thanks for the beautiful collage !!!
Running short of words after such an episode

The unexpected element is what made the scene more specialEmbarrassed and yes I love that they showed Raman's desire for intimacy with his wife to start when he got the 1st chanceApprove...and he didnt care who's around...the icing would have been if Shagun walked on them instead of Adi Evil Smile (yea I have a devilish alter ego ROFL)

Thank you ...it was such a beautiful scene ..hope I did justice to itEmbarrassed...because couple of people wanted some more scenes...so makes me wonder whether they were good enough.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73alin1113Srujana7.MaNanAru.Divan

sahelilovesishr IF-Dazzler
sahelilovesishr
sahelilovesishr

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged
I was so waiting for ur update today. Most beautiful of all collages till now so much love all around. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swathibalan

You  have captured the moments beautifully G!

Such a natural and delicious moment today between a couple trying to have their own moments amongst all the chaosDay DreamingHeart
Love shining thru their eyes and the hearts singing their own songEmbarrassed

Their love a balm to all the troubles they are facing.
Also loved how adi is realising her goodness. This will make their family completeEmbarrassed

@bold I was so caught up  in the hue of magical Ishra romance I forgot to write about that in the main post...yes I loved how he noticed all the good gestures by his family and especially about Ishita...good start...hopefully that is the beginning of Adi returning to the good track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swathibalanarshi21

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishrafanno1

Omg my bp is high can't wait to see this. I hope this is just the beginning.

Beautiful collage

yep let's hope for some 5 mins section everyday while Shagun hogs the rest of the Drama quotient..

Thank you
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
updated page 1.Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

.TIA. IF-Dazzler
.TIA.
.TIA.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Lovely collages...lovely write ups n perfectly put...the episode was
B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L Tongue
Suits them sooo wellEmbarrassed
Dil Kahin rukta nahin, dil Kahin jhukta nahin...chalta hi jaaye Teri ore...dil meri sunta nahin
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91Autumn.-Gan-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by arunabhi

Ufff .. I am trying to get back to normal ! The episode was just something I never expected ! What change in their relationship Embarrassed Embarrassed .. I am sure the last time around how they both were when they slept in the hall and today oh my goodness Day Dreaming ... Raman did not bother about his ex wife nor bothered about his son. All he wanted was his wifey, which he had by his side !! Your collages give this nice romantic feel.. Thanks for the beautiful collage !!!
Running short of words after such an episode

The unexpected element is what made the scene more specialEmbarrassed and yes I love that they showed Raman's desire for intimacy with his wife to start when he got the 1st chanceApprove...and he didnt care who's around...the icing would have been if Shagun walked on them instead of Adi Evil Smile (yea I have a devilish alter ego ROFL)

Thank you ...it was such a beautiful scene ..hope I did justice to itEmbarrassed...because couple of people wanted some more scenes...so makes me wonder whether they were good enough.

Dont despair...i really think there will be ample opportunity where Raman will be intimate with Ishida...and Shagun will happen upon them!!Angry  I want her to BURN!!  Can't wait for such scenes!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91preeti73RomComFanarshi21-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desire_nikki

Awww...chooo adorable both of them..!! 
Loved these collages...they just refreshed the moments atill running in my mind after the episode..!! I just love the moment when raman joined his forehead with her..Awww...choo cute...These simple moments are beyond then anything..any conversation...Such simple gestures from your loved ones speaks volumes...And i just love it..!! The best i love in these moments were simplicity...and love they hold for each other..!! 

you said it all...Clap I love simple, unplanned  moments between a couple than all the planned ones...yes the date would have been great but this one, I agree with Ishita...better than perfect . and the forehead bump, or that tucking her hair ...I love those subtle moments .Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91preeti73Autumn.

Go to top