Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated* (Page 7)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishra123

awww
lovely collages
TFS!!!

Thank you

omshreejaanu IF-Sizzlerz
omshreejaanu
omshreejaanu

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Beautiful collages Gan! Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Veeann

G, just made the mistake of reading some other threads, and my happy happy high came crashing down. Such vitriol and hatred yaar. Such negativity. I had to come back here just to feel happy again. So I have decided I will only read this and Sia's daily post now ( and where is Rajji????. I miss Rajji)
Thank you so much G for making such beautiful positive posts. Clap Clap

Bhaad me jaaye rest of the Forum. Angry

V ..I lost it in the morning today when I ventured to see any links for SBS/SBB...I just dont get why people spend so much energy in hating everything about a fictional show...wouldnt it help just quitting than cribbing EVERYDAY about what's wrong...

Sia's post is one I stick to and ofcourse when Rajji posts...Rajji has been a bit busy on real life, so though she comes every now and then, She's not making any post as she doesn't have the time...I miss her posts dearly...especially how she turns the melodramatic scenes into something hilarious LOL

V Thank you...I can post them as I know there are lot of people here who are still positive...that helps a lot

Edited by GanBarunFan - 23 December 2014 at 11:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

alin1113tharun123VeeannEyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan-K.13-Autumn.

Akshatha19 IF-Rockerz
Akshatha19
Akshatha19

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
wow... lovely collages...
thank u 

-Gan-

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful Collage and Qoute.

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghasweet

omggg meee dead ROFL

LOL yea it was deadly Embarrassed
alin1113 Senior Member
alin1113
alin1113

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thank you for the beautiful collage
I just have to say a few things..

Wow what a scene.. Totally unexpectedEmbarrassed

I may be in the minority.. But I don't want an 'I love u'..official confession or consummation for a couple of months.. I want this.. The flirty fun side of them.. Wink
It was wow .. after all this years.. No couple could ever come close to srk and kajol chemistry.. I mean there are couples which I liked over the years ...But these two have def become my fav along with srk and kajol...it's the full pkge...

Now on to the story.. It was def a good episode to lay down the track...but also there will be torture,,I think it's for Adi to open his eyes and I hope ishita would learn to finally keep her guard up reg shagun.. I get that adi needs stability right now and for now .l get he needs shagun too.. But for Gods sake shagun was equally at fault with Ashok.. Let us not forget that factor or the pain afterwords..so raman and ishita need to rem that..

I have always wondered.. If shagun repented of her actions.. Would raman still have feelings for her.. Would the family have a soft spot for her?...

The cvs are good track starters but hey are horrible at ending a track each time..
It's expected shagun will do her best to be a vamp.. And I do want a separation of sorts with ishra.. Because it's good drama.. But please keep the purity of ishra and their marriage... They need to come out stronger.. Despite what shagun does.. I want in the end raman to tell the world.and shagun. It's ishita he wants now and forever.. No one comparesBig smile

But then it's cvs.. So let's see..

Edited by alin1113 - 23 December 2014 at 11:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

preeti73VeeannmaalooEyes-Wide-ShutRomComFan-K.13--Gan-Badtameez_Dil

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Loved the update Gan 
Beautifully described...

No-one can influence anyone like like how shagun went away with ashok 6 yrs bk leaving a family like unless her mind..there is always a desire for what shagun left raman..but its always a choice to choose what is priority specially a mother of 6 mths child can never abdomen...
Mihika is a fool the ways ashok shown a picture to her..she got influence like didnt talked to Ishu or Mihir about this matter...no matter what her plan is...she got married to ashok...

apart Adi today ws interesting change of mind...i think what Shagun said infront of adi about ruining ishu's home...maybe play out later...
at moment i think Adi is kept as observant child who is observing each person behaviour..there is time all together thoughts of Adi will come out...
Im looking for whether tom convo is also Adi will listen or nt after he is seen raman-ishu closeness...

i dont want.. it make adi going against...shown shagun influencing him more blindly he is believing all...

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 23 December 2014 at 11:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shut-Gan-Autumn.

Go to top