Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated* (Page 14)

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

The unexpected element is what made the scene more specialEmbarrassed and yes I love that they showed Raman's desire for intimacy with his wife to start when he got the 1st chanceApprove...and he didnt care who's around...the icing would have been if Shagun walked on them instead of Adi Evil Smile (yea I have a devilish alter ego ROFL)

Thank you ...it was such a beautiful scene ..hope I did justice to itEmbarrassed...because couple of people wanted some more scenes...so makes me wonder whether they were good enough.

Puttar tho full on high and flat hogaya gal JKR par EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Well, even I had wanted that !! she would have died watching their hot romance PartyParty..I don't blame you all of us hoped for Shagun instead of Adi .. I just hope the boy does not take any meaning after seeing them together cos he is capable AngryAngry..

Gan the thing is we love your collage Heart and we feel short everytime..
Dil tho baccha hai Wink
Yeh dil maangae more Big smileEmbarrassed

P.S: Made some GIF shots on IshRa's scene, If you want I can post them here Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi21

Oh god. Oh god. That moment was so much more than what i had imagined. You have captured those moments perfectly :) 
That sneaky adorable smile raman had on his face when he was just teasing ishita was so cute. The way he leaned back a little and pulled her. Oh god. Oh god. I cant even express what that tug did to me. 

The way ishita was all comfortable lying on top of her husband..loving his touch...you have already said this but still...the way he tucked her hair behind and that small head bump and that soft thumb caress he did beneath her jaw line ...were to die for.

"Kitni mushkil karne ke baad tum mere paas aati ho"

"Apni patni se pyaar nahi karunga toh kisse karunga"

"Kya yaar! Itni perfect romantic date set ki thi...yeh bhi perfect hai"

"Moments perfect tab honge jab main tumhe humesha iss tarah apni baahon mein rakkh sakoon."

Aiyyooo! I died. It was sooo beautiful.

Confession ke bina bhi aise moments ki kya baat hai! Waise i am genuinely confused now... abb confession keliye bacha kya? But yes, in dramas,jab tak "i love you" pending hai matlab bahot kuch pending hai. Sigh.

Ad i totally agree about what you wrote bout shagun. I dont understand why she is seen as a victim even now. Nonsense. 

And we could see the contrast between ruhi and aditya's upbringing clearly today as toshi ji and bhalla ji had pointed out.

Yaar mihir ke ghar gaye so gaye...iss apshagun ka kya hoga? I am sure she will create stupid drama in the house but what if she uses aditya?

See even today they showed adity witnessing ishra loving each other which might act as another trigger for his hatred towards them. 

I know i know, after all those adi's nonsense drama raman has developed a strong spine to make his son understand and not encourage his bad behaviour...but my question is, what if aditya genuinely changes and starts liking bhalla house but only requests (not demands) raman to take back shagun ?

What then? 

Will he be able to say no to his sudhra hua beta then?

Also, this perfect family picture might make aditya wonder and finally make him understand how wrong his mother always was and that ishita raman are nice people and they love him and love each other too. And he might just want to live with them?

I wonder what amongst the two options will happen. Yaaar. Iss aditya ko kabab mein haddi nahi banna chahiye tha. Simmi/romi could have been sooo much better witnessing that than him :(

PS: I genuinely hope raman cuddles up with ishita in that couch and in the morning shagun sees them together. Sleeeping together. 

PPS: Shagun kaisi aurat hai? Now she wants raman? Disgusting. Jitna bolo kam hai. Mihika ne toh dumbness ki limit cross kar di bhai :-/

Thank you!! All the moments you described of the last scene were awesome .. If you ask me I would take moments like these over any gheesapeeta ILU.. But Cvs have to build it up for TRP I guess 

I hope Adi witnessing is built into a nice foundation of Adi witnessing raman Ishita's love rather than reigniting his hatred for ishita.. Somehow I feel him witnessing Shagun flying into witch mode the minute he said ishita Aunty is not bad..and him witnessing them together.. Plus I do hope he over hears their convo about him... To affect his change in behavior towards ishita... The other option of him demanding raman leave ishita for Shagun seems a bit far fetched .. As raman Ishita's relationship is on a deeper level now... But let's see.. How the cvs play this out

Shagun witnessing ishita raman intimacy is all our common wish list.. Hope the cvs fulfill it LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

The unexpected element is what made the scene more specialEmbarrassed and yes I love that they showed Raman's desire for intimacy with his wife to start when he got the 1st chanceApprove...and he didnt care who's around...the icing would have been if Shagun walked on them instead of Adi Evil Smile (yea I have a devilish alter ego ROFL)

Thank you ...it was such a beautiful scene ..hope I did justice to itEmbarrassed...because couple of people wanted some more scenes...so makes me wonder whether they were good enough.

Puttar tho full on high and flat hogaya gal JKR par EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.. Well, even I had wanted that !! she would have died watching their hot romance PartyParty..I don't blame you all of us hoped for Shagun instead of Adi .. I just hope the boy does not take any meaning after seeing them together cos he is capable AngryAngry..

Gan the thing is we love your collage Heart and we feel short everytime..
Dil tho baccha hai Wink
Yeh dil maangae more Big smileEmbarrassed

P.S: Made some GIF shots on IshRa's scene, If you want I can post them here Embarrassed

Please post them here 

... About collages I usually make them based on my own thoughts of the episode re... I can't make collages if I can't relate to the scene re... And I already went overboard on one scene with 3 collages LOL 

Aru.Divan

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Please post them here 

... About collages I usually make them based on my own thoughts of the episode re... I can't make collages if I can't relate to the scene re... And I already went overboard on one scene with 3 collages LOL 

Posting now .. So no worries ! We love your collages Heart

-Gan-

Aru.Divan IF-Sizzlerz
Aru.Divan
Aru.Divan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Gan, Tere liye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooavni_19-Gan---Nargis--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smilydear

Nice post ... 
Lovely romantic moment stolen by the two love birds ... 
Last line I completely agree ... Shagun and Mihika are not the victim ... Shagun was greedy for name and fame and Mihika wants to fix everything and wants to show everyone (not only to her family as she knows family will be there for her in every thick and thin) that she was right ... They both choose their paths, which they feel was right ...  Shagun while choosing her path forget about Adi, Ruhi, Raman and the whole family and here Mihika did the same while saving her pride she leave Mihir and her family. 

Loved how Adi saw the goodness in the house including his sisters . Loved how he voiced out but soon got a spoon full of bitterness. This track can create problem in IshRa only if they will allow. Otherwise this track is going to be good for Adi ... Adi n family bonding, Adi-Ishita, Adi-Raman, and a good amount of romance between our IshRa(fingers crossed). 

I so want Raman-Ishita to sleep in their room and Shagun Adi to Ruhi's room ... 

I wish we could see Shagun to look how everyone is now dependent and love Ishita ... And how she brought happiness in the house.  

Thank you for your wonderful comment. 

Adi track is one I'm really interested in... I don't want a kid .. Especially of Bhallas who love their kids so much to be an outright negative character.. I would love if they show how a kid can change given right guidance.. I truly hope good triumps over evil this time for sure

Let Shagun do all her drama.. And ishita be ishita... Let the boy realize what has he been missing all these years 
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunabhi

Gan, Tere liye EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Ps I esp can't get over the second gif ... Day Dreaming

Edited by GanBarunFan - 23 December 2014 at 8:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19Aru.Divan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-