Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated* (Page 12)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

RES :) 
Edited...

Gan Di.. I AM OFFICIALLY DONE!LOLLOLLOL

TOTALLY STOLEN MOMENTS! Blushing

The Hall did the magic which Bedroom could not do!ROFL

I was screaminggg, jumping, smiling and blushing when the scene came up..my heartbeat got stuck! LOL! I was finding difficulty! *IM NOT EXAGGERATING*Blushing  It was like KP pulled and tugged me over him! LOLEmbarrassed lol..*Ahem* KP or Puttar? Wink

Karan Patel and Divyanka Tripathi KILLED US, BURNED THE SCREEN AND OUR HEARTS AND KEPT THE FORUM ON FIRE!LOLLOLLOL Yes that they didLOL

A small simple scene where nothing was Senseous and Hot but these people made it HOT! All desires and intimacy feel popping out and clearly visible in their eyes, those small touches, Raman's OUCH was SEDUCTIVEEmbarrassed Hailaaa! Margayi mein!Embarrassed! Ufff!!! It was written on their face.. "Yeh dil maange more*!EmbarrassedWink I love how you describe these...umm momentsBlushing

PURE LOVE CRAVINGS FROM BOTH THE SIDES!Embarrassed True that aag dono taraf se hi laga hai Embarrassed

those subtle yet goosebump wali lines.. "Kya kya sehna padta hai tume apne paas bulne ki" AND "agar biwi se PYAAR nahi karunga toh kisse karunga!Embarrassed  *I was shocked, Did he actually say that.. OPEN CONFESSION...They dont require I LOVE YOU now*! As far as I'm concerned...they never needed one as both knew what was going on the other side...just needed some confirmation which their actions did...and I wish instead of an official ILU..they show these small Pyaar waala momentsEmbarrassed

Totally unexpected!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

P:S:  I LOVED UR EDITSSS!Embarrassed BREATHTAKING! Clap Thank you!
P:S:S Check out my edits too in TwitterBig smileEmbarrassed I did one when I went to tweet mine...dont know if there are more.

NOTE: I HOPE I DIDN'T SOUND CLINCHY!Big smile Nyah you're fineBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseavni_19RomComFan

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
updated pg 1 Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Day Dreaming  OMG!!!!!!!!

Will return to post once I come down from ISHRA dreamland...

---EDIT---

Stupendous collages G- amazing!  And the quotes  and post are so perfectly matched too. Thank you darling!

OMG!  What was that?  Really?   I will not admit how many times I  have and will re-watch the ending of today's episode... but Man!  I knew RKB would kill me daily once  his Romeo side came around... but... seriously, I need a warning next time!  I am sitting here grinning like a kid, like most of you I am sure.. YAY! PartyI lOVED the surprise element of it...packed that extra punch that left..the aftermath of which continues long after the episode was seen...If I'm like this I can imagine what all the Puttar fangirls feel...grinning silly has been a univerasal reaction to most women who watched those last few minutes of the episode.Blushing

I  also loved that the deliberate 'pull'  today  and how Raman especially has verbalized his love in many ways, he acually managed to say 'pyaar' without an interuption- I guess it's just 'love' that their world won't let him say to Ishu.Wink  I love how they are illustrating the evolution of their relationship to a physical connections now,  very natural.  There is nothing unusual about a man wanting to get physical with his wife.  Especially when she wants that connection as much as he does, as was finally made clear today.  On that note- You go Ishu! Dancing  i've been waiting for this for months. You are finally acting on your attraction to your husband.  I hope the CVs give us more such scenes of normal physical connection between ISHRA. @bold that was the most important take away from the episode..till now the physical aspect of attraction has not entered their relationship...and kudos to the CVs for introducing it at the right moment...it is a natural progression in an adult relationship and once you book a honeymoon suite for your date night...the message is clear...and the wifey is ready this time...no "Chheee" in the horizon of what's going on in Ishu's mind when she heard all  those things he said today. Yep "pyaar" made a clear entry into their verbal celibacy ...now we want more such moments...

Also, I have to say that though that  though the close up shots of them on the couch were beautiful I was laughing when the camera pulled back. KP&DT'S positions looked very uncomfortable- I wouldn't be surprised if KP really had  back problems after shooting that scene. LOL  You 'researched' your write up pretty minutely I see...WinkLOL

Ok,  I can't gush anymore about that scene except to say how very much I  loved that little head butt. How many missed opportunities for that have we seen in the past when they pull back (specifically, Mihir-Trisha engagement party with or Princess Ru as the instigator) so glad our dreamy RKB was the instigator here.Big smile That was a cute romantic move ..loved it

I also loved the scene @ Ashok's.  Firstly, Raman putting his arm around Ishu to take her away form the confrontation  when in previous similar situations it was a wrist grab  to make the exit.  Also loooved that he wiped her tears and patted her head while she was worrying in the car- a very genuine moment.  All of these moments beautifully demonstrate  how far they've come as a couple, their physical comfort with each other as well their feelings for each other.  He stands as her support emotionally and physically- how beautifully demonstrated.  And that shot of her sitting in the car while  he leans in thorough the widow- perfect!Day Dreaming @red that was a very pronounced spousal moment! @ bold very well put!Clap subtle but poignant moments underlying the comfort level of their relationship

I have to mentioned how much I loved that while Shagun was plotting against Ishu, the picture she had in her hand was that of ISHRA taken  in the outfits they wore for Shagun & Ashok's wedding!  ROFL How fitting.  How funny.   She stands there holding the picture of her ex and his love taken in the outfits they wore to attend  her wedding that never was-  an event she probably doesn't have pics of any more.  I love when when the CVs  surprise us like that!Clap you cracked me up with this paragraph ...I love your conclusion ...Evil SmileLOL

Final mention ... our sweet little princess Ru.  How precious was she?  Approve I hope Adi remembers her sharing gesture when time comes...

Lovely post Anu!Clap

RomComFan

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sia--

Beautiful post and Collages Gan ...loved 2nd & 3rd the most Embarrassed

Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
Lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
Hum.. hum tum..
Tum.. hum tum...

Sia I love this song from Hum Tum..what a perfect fit!Clap

Adding this to the main post

Edited by GanBarunFan - 23 December 2014 at 4:19pm

--Sia--

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Beautiful collages Gan! Heart

Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

amazing collage!!
TFS!

Originally posted by Akshatha19

wow... lovely collages...
thank u 

Originally posted by ..Mehak..

Beautiful Collage and Qoute.

Originally posted by arrowfan

Love the collage as always...
The epi was good and of course the IshRa scene... Day DreamingDay Dreaming 

thank you!Embarrassed

Edited by GanBarunFan - 23 December 2014 at 4:43pm
--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Pant ROFL ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SimRiseavni_19arshi21-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Loved the update Gan 
Beautifully described...thank you!

No-one can influence anyone like like how shagun went away with ashok 6 yrs bk leaving a family like unless her mind..there is always a desire for what shagun left raman..but its always a choice to choose what is priority specially a mother of 6 mths child can never abdomen...
Mihika is a fool the ways ashok shown a picture to her..she got influence like didnt talked to Ishu or Mihir about this matter...no matter what her plan is...she got married to ashok... Agree with you fully! I dont have sympathy for adults who take callous steps...Shagun had narcissistic need and Mihika lost her brain somewhere while being BFF with Shagun..1st time I still could understand...this time around it's pure stupidity!

apart Adi today ws interesting change of mind...i think what Shagun said infront of adi about ruining ishu's home...maybe play out later...I truly hope so...problem is with the acting of the actor(he's betting better) sometimes those subtle moments where you're expecting some reaction...he comes across very nonchalant making it hard to understand whether he was surprised or not.
at moment i think Adi is kept as observant child who is observing each person behaviour..there is time all together thoughts of Adi will come out...
Im looking for whether tom convo is also Adi will listen or nt after he is seen raman-ishu closeness...Yep that is my biggest curiosity about the precap..when will it play out..with Adi listening to them or Adi being rude to Ishita again and Raman talking to her after the fact.

i dont want.. it make adi going against...shown shagun influencing him more blindly he is believing all...lets see

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sia--

Pant ROFL ROFL

Sia I noticed that and posted ones without this shot ..I had a feeling I'm not the only one wjo noticed this BlushingROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19arshi21--Sia--

Go to top