Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated* - Page 12

K.S. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
very nice collage gan..loved the last part of epi..such a comfort level they have as if they r real life couple..like the second hug in d airport was a surprise to me..this moment is also a surprise and shock..mean while recently i rewatched old episodes in the mid of shagun drama..what a beautiful journey our ishra came through..i don't want suhaagraat to take place so soon..i will wait until their first anniversary...these small light moments r enough for me..i can bear shagun drama..if they show ishra together..nd i hope this track mainly leads to reforming of adi.
thank u for pm me..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maaloo

Loved the collages Gan.. awwie.. 

And like you said.. the last few minutes was it for me today.. Bas I hope they dont ruin the understanding and comfort level that Ishra have.. 
 All the spoilers and OLVs are pointing towards another comedy of such a serious track.. (the iyers trying to help mihika with their silly antics to bring down Ashok) and Shagun out to get Ishita.. 
but in all this I want Ishra to be together.. and such stolen moments shown in the episode...โค๏ธ

Thank you! Same wish for me too .. I can take any drama so long the IsHRa story is not messed with.

You know my biggest problem with change in Mihika's character is.. She was this no nonsense and sensible kinda character from the day she was introduced .. And overnight they changed her into this dumb bimbo who gets trumped  by Ashok twice... Hard to relate to her character at all. 

Shagun drama .. I say .. Bring it on! It might look bad for ISHRa in the beginning but eventually I have a feeling it would be good for our couple... Plus if we get moments like yesterday.. Why not? ๐Ÿ˜•
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ishu27

Hi thank you so much ganbarunfan.. After seeing your post only i am able to feel ishra love.. Wow the dialogues were awesome.. Thank you so much for translating.. And pls when you write about today's episode, pls write in english ya..:-) this is my kind request:-) thanks dear:-)

You're welcome!
I write my post in English though ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. Make a request of translation if needed of any dialogues.. I'll try my best..Hindi is not my 1st Lang too... If I can not someone will help you..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Sorry G I just got back from the airport, isn't holidays supposed bring cheer and happy holiday spirit then why do people act like jerks during this time ๐Ÿ˜ก...i almost punched a guy at the airport and the cops for some reason don't give a shit either...okay okay calming down..focusing on fangriling and working on finally updating the post ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for the delay...blame the 'holiday spirit' ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh airpost during holiday season is the worst ever... Good thing you didn't punch anyone... Because I like ishita beating the crap out of Raman,  that might have landed you in jail ๐Ÿ˜†

Remember no pressure policy.. You could have skipped and spent time with parents who are back... I already am happily floating after reading your stand alone post  and I hope the spirit is to do with emotional state and not the other ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

G I don't even know where to begin with this episode, I was taken aback because it was least expected and full disclosure and it might sound very creepy but I had began to write a short OS on Raman and Ishita sleeping in the living room post Shagun's entry and ensuing in some pillow talk and it almost feels like the writers are writing this show for me *fangirling for writers* *feel like a creep *not even ashamed* *no judgment* Doc you crack me up with this part ๐Ÿคฃ and my lappie also crashed

G where do I begin with the last 4 minutes of the episode! I love YHM because it's real, this is how a mature couple who are in falling in love behave with each other. It was so very Ishita like to grab the blanket and move to the living room to spend time with her man, even though they haven't shared any physical intimacy; she craves his presence, his teasing touch, his naughty grin and mischievous eyes. Her eyes had so much love and warmth being in his arms, trying to fight away the shyness, enjoying the comfort of this arms yet that slight awkwardness of this new found comfort between them, I loved how she wanted to hear him talk and yet she wanted him to stop, she wanted the moment to linger on yet end at the same time...gahhh I am gonna die, I am a sucker for these small moments so you can imagine my condition! And I'm not one of those romantic folks you made me blush again when I read and was walking through the scene again because of your descriptionsโ˜บ๏ธ

Watching this scene and the Romantic couple I was in a musical euphoria and one of the many songs that come to my mind was Khoya Khoya Chand, a stanza that perfectly describes missus...Another perfect song choice...I love old songs...and this is a classic and perfect fit!

Oh ho ho, khoya khoya chaand, khula aasmaan 
Aankhon mein saari raat jaayegi 
Tumko bhi kaise neend aayegi 
Oh oh, khoya khoya chaand 
Hum mit chale jinke liye 
Hum mit chale hai jinke liye 
Bin kuch kahe voh chup chup rahe 
Koi zara yeh unse kahe 
Na aise aazmaao 

Where do I even begin with Puttar, he is in love and how! Now I'm excited to..because you, Payal(I miss her ๐Ÿ˜ญ) and a few other fangirls take Puttar's feels to another level with your words)๐Ÿ˜ณ

So happy to have the missus next to him, wanting this closeness to continue so he pulls a prank, tells her to rub the balm of love on him, mischievous in his eyes that lit the entire room, the grin that spilled happiness in the room, tucking of her hair that sent ripples of passion in the room and huskiness of his voice reverberating love through the room! Just the room onscreen or the walls of your heart too? ๐Ÿ˜†

With those mischievous eyes and the grin to kill he holds missus in his arms and says PERFECT would be having her in his arms every single day of his life! Puttar was drunk in love wanting to extend this lovely drunken stupor for the rest of his life and the missus obliged with all those shy glances and smile that could melt Ravaan into Romanchik Kumar! KP knocked it out of the ball park with his voice modulation and expressions in that scene! Romanchik Kumar indeed!

And OMG OMG OMG touching the forehead together...thud is the sound you would hear if you all could hear me falling over! I have a feeling that actually happened.๐Ÿคฃ

For Puttar's naughtiness, same song does justice.

Oh oh, khoya khoya chaand 
Masti bhari hawa jo chali
Khil khil gayi yeh dil ki kali 
Mann ki gali mein hai khalbali 
Ke unko to bulaao 
O ho ho, khoya khoya chaand, khula aasmaan 
Aankhon mein saari raat jaayegi 
Tumko bhi kaise neend aayegi 

Now on to my rant:You need to put this as a separate post in the main forum...It's much needed rant..the forum is ruled by too many overly critical posts...the reason a lot of us dont even visit outside of our known poster's threads.

You know may be it's just me but I don't see Ishita being in the wrong in bringing Shagun home, humor me for a second on this thought. Which woman in this world would voluntarily bring her husband's ex-wife home? Do we actually think she is happy in doing this? She is doing this for Raman's happiness and here is why. Would Adi actually stay with Raman knowing his mom is in distress? Would Adi even consider separating from his mom at his juncture? The answer is no, the only way to ensure that Adi becomes Raman's son again is unfortunately by bringing Shagun home. Raman loves Adi, he is the kid who got affected the most from this divorce, he never had a father figure to look up to, his mother is no mother at all so Adi is a true ORPHAN. Ishita wants to give Adi a home, a father and loving family not because she wants to be Mahaan', it's because she is hopelessly in LOVE with Raman and she will do anything to make Raman happy and if that means having the unwanted Shagun in her house then be it. Very well put.

Love is about making your beloved happy and not worrying about oneself, so why is the forum not looking at Ishita's gesture as her love for Raman and his happiness.Ishita loves my puttar and I love her for that. Because most of the time a lot of people treat Ishita like the whole desi Saas-bahu dramas' Saas's do: as their daughter-in-law...always at fault.   Now Shagun being given the bedroom and all, it's for TRP and eyeballs, more importantly how would Adi see Ishita and Raman's closeness if they were confined to their bedroom, they have to move the story along.Again you're talking about logic, which fails to pre-conceived hatred for characters..

Okay sorry rant over, I had to get this off my chest!Good and much needed rant!๐Ÿ‘

Great post darling and thank you for updating as I knew how busy you're yesterday. Love you for doing that๐Ÿ˜Š
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: remya1990

Gan, Wonderful episode and wonderful collage and post...

The stolen moments took away my heart...

"He took her in arms again and drew her to him, and suddenly she became small in his arms, small and nestling. It was gone,the resistance was gone,and she began to melt in a marvelous peace. And as she melted small and wonderful in his arms, she became infinitely desirable to him, all his blood-vessels seemed to scald with intense yet tender desire, for her,for her softness, for the penetrating beauty of her in his arms, passing into his blood."
                                                                    D.H.Lawrence, Lady Chatterley's Lover.

That was a wonderful moment...he pulled her knowing she won't resist, as he knows that she loves him. She lied on top of him, without feeling awkward. The very first time showing their feelings to each other, knowing that their soul mate needed them.

When last time, to kiss his wife, he needed Ruhi...because of his fear of rejection.
She took his mother with her to airport, fearing that if he refuses to come with her, his mother could definitely do it...her fear of rejection. But when they came to know each others heart, the fear of rejection flied away with the winds. 

He planned a beautiful night for them,but went in vain...he knew she will never complain, but he wanted her to know that how much he wanted her in his arms...he voiced out to her looking into her eyes, she smiled shyly. Without any hesitance he tucked her hair, which he every time wanted to do...but stopped because of fear... 
 But, now all was changed...
The comfort level of their intimacy was just amazing...great touch by the CVs...with their hearts confident of being loved, they let their  inhibition go.

"He was so much more peaceful in love than she was, and she wanted him to reassure her.
'You do love me!' she whispered,assertive. And his hands stroked her softly,as if she were a flower,without the quiver of desire,but with delicate nearness."
                                                                                     D.H.Lawrence, Lady Chatterley's Lover.   

Gan, Beautiful collage...
Sincerely, I am in debt of words to express this particular episode as the episode which whispers a "Raman", from Ishita and a small whimper of  "kya" from Raman.

Yes I get you...both episodes leave you speechless by the beauty of the scene.

Thank you Remya..it always feels wonderful as you express so well...and for a quote geek like me those two quotes  are so apt..
-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: immira

Best epi last 10 min wree awesome..DIVAN rocked...

ur colage alreay doing rounds in fb and twitter...๐Ÿ˜†

Superb post and collage

Thanks re...yep they rocked.
@bold ..really? I know about twitter as I tweet mine...but FB..too? hmm ...so long as no one is claiming them as their own(has happened a couple of times๐Ÿคข) ๐Ÿ˜†

-Gan- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Lata_ishra

I am just drooling the collages...loved them...

Thank you!
-Gan- thumbnail

the energy of your  comments always bring a smile on my face...I can actually visualize your state๐Ÿ˜†
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: GanBarunFan

the energy of your  comments always bring a smile on my face...I can actually visualize your state๐Ÿ˜†

OMGGG๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†