Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: s_kavya

Loved Loved Loved the collages ... thank you so much Gan 😊 i am still in ishra hangover loved those Cute moments between our cute couple ishra they are magical... Mr Raman bhalla full on romantic and tochey touchey with wify and ishita matching up patidev she find Hall perfect for romance ... sach mein jhodi kamaal ki hai ishra

@bold same here...
I like that Ishita is not like a shrinking violet when it comes to romancing with hubby...she gets shy but she enjoys them as much as he does...that's how it should be...poor things are so unlucky when it comes to private moments...they have to improvise I guess...and from the looks of it...even hall romance interruption is gonna happen...thanks to Adi this time.

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh god. Oh god. That moment was so much more than what i had imagined. You have captured those moments perfectly :)
That sneaky adorable smile raman had on his face when he was just teasing ishita was so cute. The way he leaned back a little and pulled her. Oh god. Oh god. I cant even express what that tug did to me. 

The way ishita was all comfortable lying on top of her husband..loving his touch...you have already said this but still...the way he tucked her hair behind and that small head bump and that soft thumb caress he did beneath her jaw line ...were to die for.

"Kitni mushkil karne ke baad tum mere paas aati ho"

"Apni patni se pyaar nahi karunga toh kisse karunga"

"Kya yaar! Itni perfect romantic date set ki thi...yeh bhi perfect hai"

"Moments perfect tab honge jab main tumhe humesha iss tarah apni baahon mein rakkh sakoon."

Aiyyooo! I died. It was sooo beautiful.

Confession ke bina bhi aise moments ki kya baat hai! Waise i am genuinely confused now... abb confession keliye bacha kya? But yes, in dramas,jab tak "i love you" pending hai matlab bahot kuch pending hai. Sigh.

Ad i totally agree about what you wrote bout shagun. I dont understand why she is seen as a victim even now. Nonsense. 

And we could see the contrast between ruhi and aditya's upbringing clearly today as toshi ji and bhalla ji had pointed out.

Yaar mihir ke ghar gaye so gaye...iss apshagun ka kya hoga? I am sure she will create stupid drama in the house but what if she uses aditya?

See even today they showed adity witnessing ishra loving each other which might act as another trigger for his hatred towards them. 

I know i know, after all those adi's nonsense drama raman has developed a strong spine to make his son understand and not encourage his bad behaviour...but my question is, what if aditya genuinely changes and starts liking bhalla house but only requests (not demands) raman to take back shagun ?

What then? 

Will he be able to say no to his sudhra hua beta then?

Also, this perfect family picture might make aditya wonder and finally make him understand how wrong his mother always was and that ishita raman are nice people and they love him and love each other too. And he might just want to live with them?

I wonder what amongst the two options will happen. Yaaar. Iss aditya ko kabab mein haddi nahi banna chahiye tha. Simmi/romi could have been sooo much better witnessing that than him :(

PS: I genuinely hope raman cuddles up with ishita in that couch and in the morning shagun sees them together. Sleeeping together. 

PPS: Shagun kaisi aurat hai? Now she wants raman? Disgusting. Jitna bolo kam hai. Mihika ne toh dumbness ki limit cross kar di bhai :-/
Edited by arshi21 - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkleamina

Wow! Haven't watched episode yet but can't wait to now! What an Ishrallicious moment :D

A beautiful collage as always...and 3 of the same scene you are spoiling us! Thank u :)

<3 <3

@bold...I couldnt choose which ones to not use ...and I did not want to make itty bitty templates...hence three😉

Thank you...watch it...it was not a bad episode...even Shagun drama is within character.
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: N.R.Rona

The 3 collages were awesome n excellent n fabulous..loved them The whole scene was amazing n it came as a surprise that i was shocked will be an understatement..and the talentous DIVAN pulled it so beautifully that dekhte hi reh gaye.. The quotes you quoted to assist the collages were mindblowing.. Great job gan..

Thank you! Yes the surprise element was the extra reason for us enjoying these scenes, And DT and KP were perfect as always...their timing to reaction are so perfect which makes the scenes very natural...great acting by these two,..I try not to go fangirling in the main post but now I can ...they make any Ishra scene extra special by their expressions, voice modulations, their chemistry and their body language...perfect concoction of a delectable scene!
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Badtameez_Dil

Gan 

the collages...
Since the watched im in a Lalala Land...they r sizzlers...
The moments just stole the episode after all the Non watchable scenes...made it worth the wait for some moments getting to watch beautiful blissful cute moments...
Gan i had to say i Love these moments which can bring a silly smile on faces when watch those...

Adoring..Ok so leaving the bedroom bed is not even that bad idea if they share a sofa 😉😆...Share ...not yet..this is SP ..so it will be a while before sharing starts...but till the sharing happens...no complaints about all these stolen moments of pull and tug 😳

someone on forum made a post about"husband-wife doesnt take there problems to bed"

I very much agree to that point...that what i adored more about this moments..hopefully get to see more after such drama we get to watch...
It just add more Love,adoration b/w the couple giving a happiness marital bliss..
there Honeymoon period has just started...
I simply Loved Ishu also nt wanted to stay away from Raman came down to sleep in the hall...
showing the concern for his health..the moments wanted stay b/w them for them only...they about eachother only...
all the teasing of raman ...balm here there...Loved that...
pulling close..
wat he wanted to say in hotel room was telling in a hall in mid-nite..those dialogues simply creating more romantic environment...
tucking bk hair telling "Itni achi perfect romantic night plan ki thi sab chupat ho gaya"
He ws in full romance mood with his Biwi...
the deep voice...biwi telling this is also Perfect...
they r cuddling each-other...raman telling always wanted his biwi in his arms...for Ishu perfect place to be...perfect moment...
I loving how cv's showing some boldness in Ishu's char at same time that shyness..its so perfectly done by Divyanka...
Karan is charming with the smile...Now I'm reminiscing the scene again, smiling silly and blushing...Yes KP and DT are excellent in their scenes together,

I had to mention the car scene when they come out of Ashok's house...
It ws sweet moment where Ishu stayed strong till they didnt came out of house...than as she sat in the car..she unshield the mask of being strong...cries out...Raman -Ishitaaa kya hua( the way he sais her name ) Aww...
which ws unlike before...she started sharing those weakness which makes only strong as wife needs...Raman trying to make her calm...the ending part wiping the tears putting the hand on head...shown beautiful Moments B/w them...
where they talk about...
I love these scene when couple shown a talking mature or talking what goes in there heart..talk what going in there mind...
trying to ease out each-other pain..make each-other smile..
with not much flashy but hand holding small moments of romancebit of closeness...slow music...Natural environment...
 perfect to watch...❤️ YHM has always been about these moments attract me to this serial...of late drama has been the norm...but whenever these moments happen...they remind me why I continue with this serial...the honesty in the portrayal of heir relationship...it used to be Ishita would hide things from Raman and share such momenst with her Jiju...now that they are truly in essence husband and wife...they have started sharing these more...I loved the scene at Ashok's when Raman holds Ishu's shoulder and asks her to come with him...very husbandly

Precap darn im  waiting to watch...they will talk there heart-out...Anytime they have a proper convo...I love them...hope it's long enough

smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post ... 
Lovely romantic moment stolen by the two love birds ... 
Last line I completely agree ... Shagun and Mihika are not the victim ... Shagun was greedy for name and fame and Mihika wants to fix everything and wants to show everyone (not only to her family as she knows family will be there for her in every thick and thin) that she was right ... They both choose their paths, which they feel was right ...  Shagun while choosing her path forget about Adi, Ruhi, Raman and the whole family and here Mihika did the same while saving her pride she leave Mihir and her family. 

Loved how Adi saw the goodness in the house including his sisters . Loved how he voiced out but soon got a spoon full of bitterness. This track can create problem in IshRa only if they will allow. Otherwise this track is going to be good for Adi ... Adi n family bonding, Adi-Ishita, Adi-Raman, and a good amount of romance between our IshRa(fingers crossed). 

I so want Raman-Ishita to sleep in their room and Shagun Adi to Ruhi's room ... 

I wish we could see Shagun to look how everyone is now dependent and love Ishita ... And how she brought happiness in the house.  
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: alin1113

Thank you for the beautiful collage

I just have to say a few things..

Wow what a scene.. Totally unexpected😳

I may be in the minority.. But I don't want an 'I love u'..official confession or consummation for a couple of months.. I want this.. The flirty fun side of them.. 😉  I dont know about the forum but several of us in this thread would rather take these moments than a grand confession and consummation...the stolen moments are more meaningful to watch ...add the leads' chemistry and you are left sighing in happiness after it ☺️

It was wow .. after all this years.. No couple could ever come close to srk and kajol chemistry.. I mean there are couples which I liked over the years ...But these two have def become my fav along with srk and kajol...it's the full pkge...

Now on to the story.. It was def a good episode to lay down the track...but also there will be torture,,I think it's for Adi to open his eyes and I hope ishita would learn to finally keep her guard up reg shagun.. I get that adi needs stability right now and for now .l get he needs shagun too.. But for Gods sake shagun was equally at fault with Ashok.. Let us not forget that factor or the pain afterwords..so raman and ishita need to rem that..Agree with you 100...she's no kid when she took that decision not only her husband but also her 6 month daughter and categorically estranged her son from his family...
I have always wondered.. If shagun repented of her actions.. Would raman still have feelings for her.. Would the family have a soft spot for her?...Raman's senetence about Shagun not being that bad before ashok..just gave me some bad feeling in the same line

The cvs are good track starters but hey are horrible at ending a track each time..Agree with you 100%..they built it up and then just lose steam somewhere and then give a really horrible end to a track...or no transition to the next
It's expected shagun will do her best to be a vamp.. And I do want a separation of sorts with ishra.. Because it's good drama.. But please keep the purity of ishra and their marriage... They need to come out stronger.. Despite what shagun does.. I want in the end raman to tell the world.and shagun. It's ishita he wants now and forever.. No one compares😃 I dont speculate on future tracks but if after building Ishita Raman relationship foundation bit by bit...they write something stupid to turn it into shambles that would be really sad...lets wait and see..

But then it's cvs.. So let's see..

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Love the collage as always...
The epi was good and of course the IshRa scene...  
-Gan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

😛 Beautiful moments...captured forever..thanks Gan!!👏thank you!

I have to agree the last 7-8 mins of the episode were to die for...i too don't remember what happened in the rest of the episode...and right now, i could care less.  I have watch the IshRa Hall scenes again and again...can't seem to get enough.   I am so glad Raman is living up my expectations in this miserable situation.  I really feel that now he has accepted his feeling for her, he won't be able to stay away at all...it will be really hard for him to not pull her close to him all the time, so i think we may be in for lats of treats...hopefully!  Yes that's what I'm hoping for...let Shagun and Mihka drama hog the major chunk with their drama and help YHM connect with their TRP audience...give us some 5-6 mins of Ishra romance and we're happy customer

Just a small sher to celebrate the moments...☺️

Dil Ki Dharkan Mein Tum Ko Chupa Lein Abhi
Jo Hai Mann Mein Kaho Toh Suna Lein Abhi

Tum Ko Chahte Hein Hum Kis Qadr Jan-E-Jan
Gr Bataien Toh Guzrein Zamane Abhi

Yun To Rah-E-Mohabbat Hein Mushkil Magr 
Tu Jo De Sath Manzil Ko Pa Lein Abhi

Teri Ankhon Mein Ansoo Na Aein Sanam
Gr Jo Aein To Palkein Bicha Lein Abhi...

Arey wah that's a beautiful sher...did you pen this..(I'm horrible when it comes to any knowledge about poems or shers 😳)

-Gan- thumbnail
will be back to respond to the rest...need to run some errands😳