Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Stolen moments of Romance *Updated*

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Moment 1

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more,
 that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
 And that's what you've given me.
 That's what I'd hoped to give you forever"

Nicholas Sparks

Moment 2

Originally posted by --Sia--

Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
Lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
Hum.. hum tum..
Tum.. hum tum...

Moment 3

"I can feel Peeta press his forehead into my temple and he asks, 'So now that you've got me, what are you going to do with me?' I turn into him. 'Put you somewhere you can't get hurt."
Suzanne Collins

So this a first ..I couldn't decide which part I liked the most of the same scene...ended up making 3 collages...Embarrassed  Anyone who reads me regularly knows my love for these little moments...and the last scene just took my breath away by it's simplicity...by the desire and thankfully Ishita's decision to give her hubby company in the hallway...and that pull and tugBlushing

~Edited:

It was a simple moment...of unexpected romance in the oddest of place, the family hall.LOL A husband stealing a moment to have his wife touch him by feigning muscle stiffness on shoulder...and then caught in the act...he pulled her onto himself...with haq...and then what followed was some pillow talk about their missed date and of desires of intimacy...subtle touches: like his desire filled eyes, her shy smile, him tucking her hair behind her ear and that small head touch...A beautiful couple's moment who are deep in love, now entering the territory of openly expressing desire for intimacy. *sigh* ..B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L!Day Dreaming

Rest of the episode...no recollectionROFL

Note:
  • Still trying to figure out why did they go to Mihir's house to retrieve their stuff...? Why can't they go back to  Mihir's after Shagun was sober?
  • If adult women gets brainwashed by another man's wealth and whatever..and ditch their log term relationships ...they really are not victims...they are stupid. Mihika and Shagun are not victims...atleast not in my eyes.

Edited by GanBarunFan - 23 December 2014 at 4:21pm

The following 133 member(s) liked the above post:

art80jyoti_11khimsanjI3EnnyMalikdilpreetdua24nimboopanistemple1driyermelody23AbisekarAnaelsajekePRAVEENDMmrsrakhrasara926BombaytolafriendofallcathywilmaSIHI1234poorna3666AnnieKpsangeethbalasakwjshree_ramsweety_virgo1Ishu27deepali_rkmadhusunithavarmaalin1113lailapnjstar1315rajkonapreeti73alka2001kanajigokulsudhabalakumarjatrearshi33UDEYNehamak1234ashni0905HotViTharvSimmideepakDivSoumyaDilshikadrishtimauryaremya1990KK2926Feramtharun123the_RijarnavkidevanimeghasweetagneeputraN.R.RonagreeniebanksiitvjunkHsp.canadasmilydear--Rashmi---vidyasureshIshrafanno1Raatrishanry4856wendy25vanisreeCrAZiVrAzItashug9sparkleaminashruti-loveSimRisesihumischiefArooj.MyhmmylifesahelilovesishrAnnthewswathibalanEyes-Wide-ShutmaalooSrujana7.MaNanmomb24Mehak_KPianK.S.nividancesshidin0117appussloveloveulourel24desire_nikkiLata_ishrashalz_123Veeannshravsss.TIA.s_kavyaRomComFanAkshatha19ishra123peace..sweety_10SAKIVIAMDivan.Pooja-Hima-Ananya05AshlaikaPoojaSushIta-AmalAziz-Ms.Bholi_Bhaali-Garima-avni_19wadi..dollslumberqueen--Sia--virgo_gurlHayaa.mAutumn.TOTAL-ROMANTIC--Nargis---kri---HANISA---Rashi-Snehal21-HoneyDukes--K.13-usaonly.Jayashree.SIKinLoVE_Divya_Badtameez_Dil

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:20am | IP Logged
lovely collages...thanks for sharing Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Finished watching! Way too many feels but the last scene made me 

And then I proceeded to faint in happiness...FANGIRL MODE ACTIVATED TO HIGHEST LEVEL Big smile

Will of course come and update later since I am in such a mushy mood Day Dreaming

update
---------------------------------------------------------

G I don't even know where to begin with this episode, I was taken aback because it was least expected and full disclosure and it might sound very creepy but I had began to write a short OS on Raman and Ishita sleeping in the living room post Shagun's entry and ensuing in some pillow talk and it almost feels like the writers are writing this show for me *fangirling for writers* *feel like a creep *not even ashamed* *no judgment*

G where do I begin with the last 4 minutes of the episode! I love YHM because it's real, this is how a mature couple who are in falling in love behave with each other. It was so very Ishita like to grab the blanket and move to the living room to spend time with her man, even though they haven't shared any physical intimacy; she craves his presence, his teasing touch, his naughty grin and mischievous eyes. Her eyes had so much love and warmth being in his arms, trying to fight away the shyness, enjoying the comfort of this arms yet that slight awkwardness of this new found comfort between them, I loved how she wanted to hear him talk and yet she wanted him to stop, she wanted the moment to linger on yet end at the same time...gahhh I am gonna die, I am a sucker for these small moments so you can imagine my condition! Watching this scene and the Romantic couple I was in a musical euphoria and one of the many songs that come to my mind was Khoya Khoya Chand, a stanza that perfectly describes missus.

Oh ho ho, khoya khoya chaand, khula aasmaan 
Aankhon mein saari raat jaayegi 
Tumko bhi kaise neend aayegi 
Oh oh, khoya khoya chaand 
Hum mit chale jinke liye 
Hum mit chale hai jinke liye 
Bin kuch kahe voh chup chup rahe 
Koi zara yeh unse kahe 
Na aise aazmaao 

Where do I even begin with Puttar, he is in love and how! So happy to have the missus next to him, wanting this closeness to continue so he pulls a prank, tells her to rub the balm of love on him, mischievous in his eyes that lit the entire room, the grin that spilled happiness in the room, tucking of her hair that sent ripples of passion in the room and huskiness of his voice reverberating love through the room! With those mischievous eyes and the grin to kill he holds missus in his arms and says PERFECT would be having her in his arms every single day of his life! Puttar was drunk in love wanting to extend this lovely drunken stupor for the rest of his life and the missus obliged with all those shy glances and smile that could melt Ravaan into Romanchik Kumar! And OMG OMG OMG touching the forehead together...thud is the sound you would hear if you all could hear me falling over! For Puttar's naughtiness, same song does justice.

Oh oh, khoya khoya chaand 
Masti bhari hawa jo chali
Khil khil gayi yeh dil ki kali 
Mann ki gali mein hai khalbali 
Ke unko to bulaao 
O ho ho, khoya khoya chaand, khula aasmaan 
Aankhon mein saari raat jaayegi 
Tumko bhi kaise neend aayegi 

Now on to my rant:

You know may be it's just me but I don't see Ishita being in the wrong in bringing Shagun home, humor me for a second on this thought. Which woman in this world would voluntarily bring her husband's ex-wife home? Do we actually think she is happy in doing this? She is doing this for Raman's happiness and here is why. Would Adi actually stay with Raman knowing his mom is in distress? Would Adi even consider separating from his mom at his juncture? The answer is no, the only way to ensure that Adi becomes Raman's son again is unfortunately by bringing Shagun home. Raman loves Adi, he is the kid who got affected the most from this divorce, he never had a father figure to look up to, his mother is no mother at all so Adi is a true ORPHAN. Ishita wants to give Adi a home, a father and loving family not because she wants to be Mahaan', it's because she is hopelessly in LOVE with Raman and she will do anything to make Raman happy and if that means having the unwanted Shagun in her house then be it. Love is about making your beloved happy and not worrying about oneself, so why is the forum not looking at Ishita's gesture as her love for Raman and his happiness.  Ishita loves my puttar and I love her for that. Now Shagun being given the bedroom and all, it's for TRP and eyeballs, more importantly how would Adi see Ishita and Raman's closeness if they were confined to their bedroom, they have to move the story along. Okay sorry rant over, I had to get this off my chest!

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 23 December 2014 at 11:27pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

secretuserdilpreetdua24fariza91DilcwBombaytolayshu8banksiiremya1990preeti73DesiGirl2291alin1113lailapnjSimRiseAmanaRHsp.canadas_kavya.TIA.shidin0117VeeannAnnthewSrujana7.MaNanswathibalanmaalooavni_19RibelleRomComFan-K.13--HoneyDukes---Nargis--.chiquitita.-Gan---Sia--usaonly.Jayashree.Badtameez_Dil

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Beautiful post and Collages Gan ...loved 2nd & 3rd the most Embarrassed

Saanson ko saanson mein dhalne do zara
Dheemi si dhadkan ko badhne do zara
Lamhon ki guzarish hai yeh paas aa jaayen
Hum.. hum tum..
Tum.. hum tum...

Edited by --Sia-- - 23 December 2014 at 4:04pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315remya1990swathibalanavni_19-Gan-TOTAL-ROMANTICAutumn._Divya_

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
wow im going to watch it now thx a lots for such an awesome collage

-Gan-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Tongue Beautiful moments...captured forever..thanks Gan!!Clap

I have to agree the last 7-8 mins of the episode were to die for...i too don't remember what happened in the rest of the episode...and right now, i could care less.  I have watch the IshRa Hall scenes again and again...can't seem to get enough.   I am so glad Raman is living up my expectations in this miserable situation.  I really feel that now he has accepted his feeling for her, he won't be able to stay away at all...it will be really hard for him to not pull her close to him all the time, so i think we may be in for lats of treats...hopefully!  

Just a small sher to celebrate the moments...Blushing

Dil Ki Dharkan Mein Tum Ko Chupa Lein Abhi
Jo Hai Mann Mein Kaho Toh Suna Lein Abhi

Tum Ko Chahte Hein Hum Kis Qadr Jan-E-Jan
Gr Bataien Toh Guzrein Zamane Abhi

Yun To Rah-E-Mohabbat Hein Mushkil Magr 
Tu Jo De Sath Manzil Ko Pa Lein Abhi

Teri Ankhon Mein Ansoo Na Aein Sanam
Gr Jo Aein To Palkein Bicha Lein Abhi...

Edited by --Nargis-- - 23 December 2014 at 12:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

fariza91remya1990star1315Eyes-Wide-ShutVeeannmaaloo--Sia---Gan-Badtameez_Dil

wrizaa IF-Dazzler
wrizaa
wrizaa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
speechless...

-Gan-

banksii Senior Member
banksii
banksii

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

r

hello doc...whtz ur inner grand maa telling after seeing puttar??
Waiting 4 ur comments darling...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Eyes-Wide-Shutjes_jade-Gan-

Go to top