India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Deaddicting...

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Episodes this week are kind of helping me to get over my addiction..i should be actually happy abt it but i am not...itseems i dont want to accept the fact like im still addicted im jus pretending to loose addiction...
u must be wondering watz dis rant.LOL..but dekho manan k beech ki situation bi aisi hi hai na... dey say dey r over..but always on each other's mind ...affecting each other;s actions...
aap logo ka ki haal hai??Ermm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mananforeveramzikhanLifeGoesOnnavi04vetChickeegauriangelashmitaadushturainAliyagogoiragvir.fanshibz

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Oh my god! I know exactly what you are talking about...me tooo...I am going through the same phase

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gauriangelMuratHayat

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
& I thought I'm the only one who wondered today why is this track not helping me get over the addiction when I see complains everywhere in the forum?LOL I'm still very much addicted to KY2..

amzikhanMuratHayat

ashmitaa IF-Rockerz
ashmitaa
ashmitaa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
I know manan separation track is not going to end that easily..just satisfying myself seeing these nok- jhok of manan..I hope they reunite soon..but honestly..not liking the track..!!kuch toh kami hai..!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhannavi04vetMuratHayat

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

& I thought I'm the only one who wondered today why is this track not helping me get over the addiction when I see complains everywhere in the forum?LOL I'm still very much addicted to KY2..
 haha...glad to know am still normal..mere jaise aur log bhi haiLOL

amzikhanshibz

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmitaa

I know manan separation track is not going to end that easily..just satisfying myself seeing these nok- jhok of manan..I hope they reunite soon..but honestly..not liking the track..!!kuch toh kami hai..!!
 yeah the episodes these are definitely not the ones i'l prefer to rewatch... moreover feel like manan screen space is being comparitively reduced..compared to earlier episodes...so kind of not happyOuch
Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
dear it is defo not like that for me , i have already seen it 3 times, manan scenes alone, and manik with cabir and nyonika and also downloaded.
i can proudly say that even if the show ends , i would relish the manan scenes even then as i would do it with same enthu on the fresh scenesHug

manan and parth are beautiful addiction for me Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amzikhangauriangelMuratHayatragvir.fan

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
The addiction is too strong   .. Its not gonna get over and I m loving it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuratHayat

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index