Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

OMG WTH was this love hate episode !! (Page 2)

true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
I loved today's episode, it was the quintessential Sharky Sahir. Amazing performance and hats off to the guy for pulling it off so well. The conflict, the planning the go for the kill look, HC was totally faultless today. He flowed so smoothly with his character that I am totally in love with him. Plus kudos to the  writers for taking the oft beat route. There will be hell to pay when Arzoo finds out the truth and it won;t be long in coming, but till then Sahir will play the game by his rules alone. I know most of us were disappointed with Sahir's deviousness, but thats what precisely what makes me love him, he can be ruthless, when he wants something badly, and today he displayed it so aptly. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu_25

Ek din main itna Kuch hogaya? I will watch it tonite! Sahir Allah did he fake his fainting so that Arzoo could Do CPR? LOL I'm not surprised if he did that too.
WinkWinkWink yes today sahir took us on a SPIN ride ...Wacko...WATCH IT Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by true2heart

I loved today's episode, it was the quintessential Sharky Sahir. Amazing performance and hats off to the guy for pulling it off so well. The conflict, the planning the go for the kill look, HC was totally faultless today. He flowed so smoothly with his character that I am totally in love with him. Plus kudos to the  writers for taking the oft beat route. There will be hell to pay when Arzoo finds out the truth and it won;t be long in coming, but till then Sahir will play the game by his rules alone. I know most of us were disappointed with Sahir's deviousness, but thats what precisely what makes me love him, he can be ruthless, when he wants something badly, and today he displayed it so aptly. 
Well said Clap...Sahir is made more n more shaded and I  love n hate it at the same time Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

Go to top