Humsafars

OMG WTH was this love hate episode !!

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Did Sahir do it like SERIOUSLY 😲???  Did he go to this extent 😲? Ordering something to choke her off and then bring her back to senses LIKE Holy Shit !! πŸ˜‘🀬sjhgjdfjsbfjdbjfgjfjkfkj

Did u go with an emotional BLACKMAIL drowing in ? SERIOUSLY ??? πŸ˜‘
Did u fake this around ??? DAMMM U #SAHIRAZEEMCHAUDARY πŸ˜‘

MY GOODNESS am on a 360 deg SPIN with what just aired in Sonytv 

Coming to my darling AarzooNausheenKhan 😭...U said u didnt want to be his humsafars yesterday ?? Did u know you are all the time thinking about him ? And thats all he wanted ...

Joining lunch together socchna chahiye tha 
Cant blame u there was abos**tely no hint 😲someone could invite u for lunch and order something which u are allergic off πŸ˜²

Did he drown in front of eyes ??? Oh BABY what a situation for you ...

You saved his life and lost yours in the way πŸ˜­

#SahirChaudary saab aapka BAND BAJNEWALA HAIN TU RUK bhai πŸ˜‘

Chalo am done and taking a deep breath NOWπŸ˜† Bring it on !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Bujee lol we think differently ...I loved the epi ..it was one of the few good ones πŸ‘

Well shot scenes esp the mouth to mouth one ...n sahir was great as the one whose sly n yet caught up ...

ARZOO was good too n zaki well he was headed there 

N The song was so symbolic n nice πŸ˜ƒ
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
not surprised I predicted that as well yesterday, the more fake the love the bigger the heart-break for aarzoo and tighter should be the slap, though aarzoo deserves no less.
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Bujee lol we think differently ...I loved the epi ..it was one of the few good ones πŸ‘

Well shot scenes esp the mouth to mouth one ...n sahir was great as the one whose sly n yet caught up ...

ARZOO was good too n zaki well he was headed there 

N The song was so symbolic n nice πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ€— ecri ...well i loved it n hated it at the same time πŸ˜‰ though few in forum were predicting this choking was plannd i was like NA NA someone cant go to tht extent πŸ˜­
I was set back today πŸ˜² he seriously did it ...😑 taking a chance with her life πŸ˜‘

But then loved the black mail portion and how he said he already knows she loves himπŸ‘πŸΌ

As i said , she saved him and lost herself 😳 ..Good or Bad πŸ˜• lets keep watching !!

I just cant away from dis show ..it s growing close to me BASπŸ‘
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

not surprised I predicted that as well yesterday, the more fake the love the bigger the heart-break for aarzoo and tighter should be the slap, though aarzoo deserves no less.

Yup am with it πŸ‘πŸΌ SEEDA EK HOT HOT THAPAD TOH BANTA HAIN BOSS πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ 
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well I loved the epi...may be coz I am avoiding the spoilers these days n that is what makes the epis more enjoyable.

what I loved the most was Aarzoos confession...u know that I love you was straight from her heart...something that I felt amiss in Saahirs confession during the bday sequence...infact that entire epi to me came across as a game plan...but today if u see Saahirs reaction to Arzoos ILU...this is where I saw his love for Arzoo in his eyes...the way he put his arms arnd her...that look in his eyes...yup that was the love I was looking for during the bday epi...but didnt see or feel any of it...but it was all compensated for today in Arzoos confession n sahirs reaction to her confession...being a true SaAz fan...this was what I was missing for the past so many days

Would like to applaud Shivya for her outstanding performance in todays epi...she was brilliant in all her scenes today...n she looked gorgeous too...esp in the mann mast magan song

I love this show n love its pace...n above all love my SaAz
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashi_mania

Well I loved the epi...may be coz I am avoiding the spoilers these days n that is what makes the epis more enjoyable.

what I loved the most was Aarzoos confession...u know that I love you was straight from her heart...something that I felt amiss in Saahirs confession during the bday sequence...infact that entire epi to me came across as a game plan...but today if u see Saahirs reaction to Arzoos ILU...this is where I saw his love for Arzoo in his eyes...the way he put his arms arnd her...that look in his eyes...yup that was the love I was looking for during the bday epi...but didnt see or feel any of it...but it was all compensated for today in Arzoos confession n sahirs reaction to her confession...being a true SaAz fan...this was what I was missing for the past so many days

Would like to applaud Shivya for her outstanding performance in todays epi...she was brilliant in all her scenes today...n she looked gorgeous too...esp in the mann mast magan song

I love this show n love its pace...n above all love my SaAz

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Rush_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ek din main itna Kuch hogaya? I will watch it tonite! Sahir Allah did he fake his fainting so that Arzoo could Do CPR? πŸ˜† I'm not surprised if he did that too.
true2heart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode, it was the quintessential Sharky Sahir. Amazing performance and hats off to the guy for pulling it off so well. The conflict, the planning the go for the kill look, HC was totally faultless today. He flowed so smoothly with his character that I am totally in love with him. Plus kudos to the  writers for taking the oft beat route. There will be hell to pay when Arzoo finds out the truth and it won;t be long in coming, but till then Sahir will play the game by his rules alone. I know most of us were disappointed with Sahir's deviousness, but thats what precisely what makes me love him, he can be ruthless, when he wants something badly, and today he displayed it so aptly. 
Bujee09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu_25

Ek din main itna Kuch hogaya? I will watch it tonite! Sahir Allah did he fake his fainting so that Arzoo could Do CPR? πŸ˜† I'm not surprised if he did that too.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ yes today sahir took us on a SPIN ride ......WATCH IT πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ