Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 9)

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanyugracy27

nice concept
update ASAP

thank you :) 

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi2012

Wow!!!!!!! Sam! A new ff by u!!!
Amazing!!!!!! Smile

Prologue iz quite interesting...Smile
M toh in 4 dis ff..

Cs iz also amazing...
Vids diva of clg!!!
Tab to sanyu se panga jarur hoga...
Rd mcp!!!
Paran best buddies!!!Smile

I thnk vd sir iz sanyu's bro...Smile
Stil letz see.

Waiting...
Gv d update soon.

Love,
Mahi Heart

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindhu18kashyap

First I guess Wink
Thanks for the pm
And coming to the story
Loved it as usual
Mr make out Tongue
Any ways keep updating
Love anu Big smile Thumbs Up Heart

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

It was superb
I so luved it

Sanyu in fite
Her dream come true

She's enjoying it
She was disgusted with the couple making out

She become gud frnds with kausto

Rd gang full of attitude
Bt sanyu is not less

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Luv u
Keep smiling

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagl

Yeah this is gonna be interesting ...!! 
Sanyu and rd are totally oposite ..!! 
Its gonna be fun seeing their chemistry ...!! 
Update soon girl ..!! 
Thnx for the pm ..!! 

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Part 4

The rest of the day was busy for them as their classes were as per schedule and none of the teachers took leave being just the second day. It was a hectic day but Sanyukta was nowhere to be seen in the class.

Randhir POV

Yeh ladki gayi kahan? First hour ke baad ek class bhi attend nahi ki. But when she was about to fall I saw she had tears in her eyes. But why? Ugh! Firse yeh ladki mere dimag mein ghus gayi. Miss Frumpy!! Acha hai she didn't come to class. I can easily beat her and win the challenge. Yes! (end of POV)

He reached home quickly and got ready to hit the gym for his routine. He reached after about 45 minutes, meanwhile Parth and Jiggy had started their workout session.

Sanyukta on the other hand had rushed to her hostel after colliding with Randhir and had been crying the whole day until the final bell for the day was rung. She composed herself as she knew that her roommate would be arriving any moment, so she busied herself with arranging her stuff in the space given to her.

Just as she had expected Kastuki immediately came to the room and enquired about her well being as she had not attended any classes after the break. "Arey kuch nahi, I was not feeling well. Had a severe headache. And I didn't have any of your numbers so could not inform you too. Sorry."

"Acha its ok. We all were worried. Pehle number dedo." Soon the girls exchanged numbers and Kastuki helped Sanyukta set her stuff. Then Sanyukta took the notes from Kastuki and made her notes too. Later both of them left to the canteen to have dinner.

Next morning as usual the girls got ready for their classes and at 11 the guide asked the interested students to assemble at the auditorium for the Preliminary Round. After all the students had assembled, the Dean spoke "Dream Team is not just about engineering guys. It involves a lot of things. It cant be explained too. It has to be realized by the members of the team. Once you realize that there is nothing that can stop you from achieving what you want. But let me tell you it's a herculean task. Though am sure you guys would never let me down at any cost. All the best. Now Ankit will let  you know about the task."

"So since it's the first round we will take up a very simple test. Its just 3 days since the college has started and am sure you have made new friends or even enemies. Its got nothing to do with engineering. Its about hearing ability. Funny eh? Hmmm. You have 5 seconds. All of you were given a token while entering here. So split yourselves accordingly I want Odd numbers on my left and even numbers on your left. Time starts now"

A few students remained in the same position while a few others moved in opposite directions. Ankit blew the whistle when 5 seconds ended and he continued "Students who are on the right side umm... 17 of you. You have got even numbers?" When they nodded he smiled and said "Am afraid you are disqualified." "Why?" asked a girl. "I guess I was very clear, odd on my left and even on your left, which precisely meant my left again but you are on my right side." "The rest of you that's 23 I guess, into the next round which again is simple - behind the token a name of your fellow student is written, just exchange your token and get the token with your name. mind you, the other token can be with these 17 too but you are not allowed to exchange.  You have 5 seconds again. Now"

The students quickly tried exchanging but most of them failed in recognizing the names and the person. Eventually time was up and Ankit blew the whistle again. "ok so how many of you have got tokens with your names?" About 10 of them raised their hands and 3 others said that the token they had had the names of the persons who were disqualified in the previous round. The other 10 had 2 tokens in their hands. "Ok you 10 are disqualified and the rest of you good job. Well this was just an ice breaker round. So chill. It had nothing to do with science right. So before the others feel they have been deprived of a chance, you will be given a set of 10 question and it should be answered within one minute. So shall we?" ANkit continued

The students were distributed the papers and immediately they attacked it. One minute got over within a second and their papers were snatched away from them. "Give us just a few moments and we will declare the people who have qualified."

"Get ready to lose Frumpy?" "Look who is talking. Just wait for the results Rich brat." "I already know it that's why am saying" "Ya right! You better be prepared to face a tough competition darling" "What the .. darling? Am not your darling." "I don't want you to be too. Didn't you catch the sarcasm in it. Huh!" "Dude, Love, why don't you guys stop taunting each other for a while. Am a little nervous now." "Hey Makeout, are you this nervous too when you are with a girl?" asked Kastuki "Never Miss Nerdy, wanna try?" Saying this he pulled her close. "Jiggy, stop it right now." Said Parth. "Huh, kam se kam khulle aam wo flirt kar raha hai, aur tum ho ki." Muttered Vidushi "Kuch kaha tumne" Parth asked. Before she could reply, Dean took the mike for announcement.

"Ok so here are the students who have been selected. I will read out along with your marks, so that you know where you stand. Nimisha, Ranjit, Aniket, Yazhini - 6/10. Sushant, Kamya, Lolita, Jacob, Michelle and Ronita 7/10. Vidushi, Jignesh, Kastuki - 8/10. Sanyukta, Randhir and Parth 9/10. Well done guys. You 16 proceed to the next round. After which we will have the dream team for your batch. Good luck for the next round." He announced and descended the dais and left the auditorium along with other professors.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12chinkushinkphjfrjanggeumsweetynithikshusimajhaneAditi512aakashi.poojahimaniagrawal12gudia11RIDDSILuvSanjanaanuaskifMDKSSMspicyrayschowanishavrinda65sanyugracy27SweetiePie25twniStarBullnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
awesome update
eagar to know d reason for sanyus crying
thanx for pm
continue soon
wish u Happy new year :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz