Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 6)

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Amazing update dearo :) 
Loving rd's and sanyu's attitude 
Keep writing :) 
Update soon :) 
Thnx fr the pm :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

Nitra Senior Member
Nitra
Nitra

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Awsm part the challenge waooo

samyukthakrish

Archisma Senior Member
Archisma
Archisma

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Awesome

samyukthakrish

Gunseerat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

samyukthakrish

LuvSanjana Senior Member
LuvSanjana
LuvSanjana

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
its awesome...i jst luvd it..
plz update nxt prt asap..Smile

samyukthakrish

RIDDSI Senior Member
RIDDSI
RIDDSI

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
he he 
pehele din hi challenge
loved it
waiting ki agey kya hoga
ek saal mein
update soon
keep writing
with love
RIDDHIMA

samyukthakrish

anuaskif Senior Member
anuaskif
anuaskif

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
really enjoyed reading it... cant wait for the next update

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:22am | IP Logged

Part 3

Next morning Sanyu woke up soon and got ready for college. She had to reach college soon as she had to keep her things in hostel and then go to class. She took public transport as her brother could not drop her till the college. She reached the stopping nearest to her college and started walking from there. She checked the time and it was 8:45. She was walking towards her college dragging her luggage and suddenly a car zoomed past her and halted a few meters away. It came back in reverse and stopped in front of her. Parth got down from the car and asked her "Hey want some help?"

"No its ok. Have almost reached. You guys carry on." She said "Arey its sunny and when we are here  then why struggle. Come on." He took the luggage from her hand and placed it inside the car and opened the door. Just as she was about to get in "Kyun apne dad ne pocket money cut kardi? Yaa ghar se nikal diya?" taunted Randhir.

She stopped midway. She pulled her luggage out and closed the door shut with a lot of power and walked away. Parth and Randhir were stunned by her action. Parth felt something was wrong whereas Randhir felt he had been rejected. He could even accept defeat but not rejection. He accelerated the car and again blocked her way. He got down and pulled her closer by her arms "Has your dad not taught you manners. We were only trying to help you Miss Frumpy." He screamed. "I guess your mom has not taught you how to respect women." She replied calmly.

It was Randhir's turn to jerk her off. He did it with so much force that she landed on the ground and sprained her ankle. He didn't bother to help her get up instead he just screamed "Don't you dare mess with me Aggarwal. And now I will ensure you lose the challenge. I will make you my slave girl." He stormed away from there and got into the car "Parth tu aaraha hai ya nahi?" "Tum jao Randhir. I will help her and come." "Suit yourself." He replied and zoomed away.

Parth walked upto Sanyukta, pulled her up picked her luggage and started walking. "Are you not gonna come? Classes hai!" Soon she started walking. She had sprained her ankle so badly that she literally was walking in only one leg. Soon they reached the hostel, he took permission and placed her luggage in her room and came out soon. She asked Parth to go to class and she would come a little later. But she never turned up for the first hour.

Dean entered at 11 to make the announcement along with another professor. Just as he was about to announce "May I come in sir?" "Why didn't you attend the first hour?" he asked "Am sorry sir but I was a little unwell." She replied "Very well. Get in" he said. She quickly took her seat beside Kastuki.

"So students you all must be knowing that our college participates in the Dream Team competition every year and there are various levels which have to be crossed. However the final level will be conducted only in your fourth year. But until then we need to train you guys. And for the past 10 years we have maintained the record of wining the same. Vardhan Suryavanshi never loses. I expect the same from your batch as well. You will all be under my direct observation and with the guidance of Ankit Aggarwal you will proceed in each task. Clear? Now how many of you want to be a part the team?" The whole class was eager in participating.

"Good. Now there will be a competition. Lets say preliminary round where 16 of you will be selected and after another round it will be shortlisted to only 6 of you. It will be conducted tomorrow at 11. So all the best guys."

As soon as the Dean and other professor left, Sanyukta walked up to Randhir and said "Look. Maybe I just over reacted. I really didn't mean what I said. And am sorry." "Huh? Are you scared Aggarwal that you would lose the challenge?" he asked. "This has nothing to do with the challenge. Am sorry as I know I did something wrong. Its upto you to accept it or not. Ciao later." She replied coolly and left from there again leaving a fuming Randhir.

"Kahan se aati hai itni attitude iss ladki mein. Ugh! Do din nahi hue college start hote hi aur yeh ladki. Pakka mujhe pagal banadegi." He murmured under his breath. 

Since they had a break now all of them were in the canteen totally excited about the Dream Team Competition. It was as though a bunch of kids were sailing by boat in Black Lake for attending their first year at Hogwarts. However Randhir, Parth, Jiggy and Vidushi were already aware of this hence their excitement level was less. Similarly Sanyukta was also aware of this. So apparently only Kastuki was hyper at the moment.

Sanyukta was waiting for her order when the peon came and informed that someone had come to meet her. She was confused as there was no one who would come to meet her at the college. So she went to the waiting hall and found a middle aged man sitting there. She dreaded to enter and talk to him as she had figured out who he was.

Just as she was about to enter, someone placed a hand on her shoulder and stopped her. She turned to see her Dada and the next second she ran away from there to only collide with a hard chest and fall down.

She was about to touch the ground but that never happened as she was hanging in mid air with someone's  support. She opened her teary eyes to see her savior to meet the most mesmerizing eyes in grey. She steadied herself quickly, mumbled a thanks and ran away from there.

On the other hand the savior was again smitten but this time it was her eyes - It was mostly brown but he could see tinges of very light blue too. He thought he was imagining and left the place. But one thing was constantly bothering him. He was not sure about it but he felt he saw tears in her eyes, but he was unaware of the reason. 

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12chinkushiuditaudijanggeumsweetynithikshusimajAditi512RIDDSILuvSanjanaanuja78MDKSSMayu13rockzzzNitraAMadhurivrinda65sanyugracy27twnimika17StarBullnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

Go to top