Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 56)

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 17 August 2015 at 6:45am | IP Logged
wow..it waas so cute updateBig smileBig smileBig smile
cutie pie..
and the hug at end was damn amazingWink
keep up the ggod work and thankd for pmSmile

RIDDSI Senior Member
RIDDSI
RIDDSI

Posted: 21 August 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
AWESOME
UPDATE SOON
WITH LOVE
RIDDHIMA
don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 25 August 2015 at 8:09am | IP Logged
awesome 
just read all the part 
interesting storyline 
beautifully written 
update soon 
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Part 31

5 months rolled by with extra lectures for their DT activities both from Ankit and Vardhan. Jignesh and Kastuki were going pretty strong in their relationship with the occasional hiccups while Parth had just accepted his feelings for Vidushi. Sanyukta and Randhir's equation completely took a double take after the incident in Jaipur. Of course they were not chuddy buddies now, but they were not at their throats either.

This change in them was noticed by everyone in college and also their homes. Neither did Sanyukta complain about Randhir to her family nor did Randhir bicker about her to his dad. Vardhan however at times when he was in a playful mood keeps teasing them around.

Sanyukta's nightmare had not completely stopped, but it definitely had reduced. She did try talking about it to Kastuki, Vidushi, Ankit even to Randhir. But whenever she mustered up the courage to talk to them and tried opening up, she succumbed to the fear and distraught. Randhir who wanted to have a discussion with his dad regarding his feelings towards Sanyukta kept postponing due to some reason or the other so that was also hanging mid air.

Ankit's situation on the other hand had also changed to a larger extent that there was one long text from Tiasha after so many months of trying to contact her that she was not to be disturbed and if they crossed the line, it would become an act of offense and legal proceedings would be initiated. After receiving this message, Ankit stopped contacting and asked Sanyukta to restrict herself too. Sanyukta was dead sure that Tia was still in some big trouble.

Now, they were entering into their second semester for the year and their exams were in just about 20 days. This also means that after their semester break, they would be having the fest. So, currently, the DT was in the mechanical lab doing an activity under Ankit's supervision.

"30 minutes left guys, hurry up and show us what you've got." Yelled Ankit in a motivating tone.

10 minutes later, Randhir pressed the buzzer indicating that he had finished his part of the activity. A few seconds ticked by and every other member kept buzzing except Sanyukta.

It was a team work and they had to build a machine which would separate various gases from the atmosphere, but the twist was that the end output should give back the input and in same atomic weight.

Sanyukta had to test the main part of the experiment and produce the observations, which was what she was doing now. Each and everyone had put their heart and soul for this particular project.

"13 minutes to go. Are we done Sanyukta?" asked Ankit in a shivering voice more of excitement and less of worry.

Everything came to a standstill when Sanyukta's pen fell from her hand and she continued to stare at a particular place.

"Sanyu" everyone chorused together but she was not reacting one bit.

"Shit" murmured Randhir and ran up to her.

"Sanyukta" he called out to her but her eyes were dilating and became unfocussed. He stepped closer to her and held her face in his and whispered so low that no one could hear what he was saying.

"Sanyu listen to me, snap out sweetheart please."

She blinked once, twice, thrice and suddenly jerked away from him to complete her task. Everyone let out a sigh of relief that she was back to form. But what was surprising is that when no one could bring her out of her trance how could Randhir alone do. Ankit was close to tears that he had crushed Kastuki's hand so much that she had to stamp his leg for him to let her hand free.

"10 seconds" announced Ankit and this was the time Vardhan entered the room as well.

"3,2,.." buzzz

Sanyukta sat down with a thud and blinked up at Randhir innocently. He smiled at her encouragingly while the others came up to her slowly.

"Are you ok Ms. Aggarwal?" asked Vardhan in a concerned voice.

"What happened a few minutes ago?" asked Ankit in a tensed tone.

"I guess I blanked out." She mumbled while everyone let out a small chuckle.

"So shall we check your results?" asked Vardhan and soon the experiment was put to test.

After 5 minutes of the experiment, Ankit calculated the weight and was surprised that the result was almost as expected. He nodded his head at Vardhan who was equally surprised.

"Well, that's good." Said Vardhan with a nod at all the members.

"Very good guys. Am so proud of you. This would be the last activity for the semester. Now you can concentrate on your exams. We don't want you to fail that at any cost. After your break, maybe within a week's time, the Tech Fest will be held. It will be conducted in Delhi. So prepare for that as well during your break. All the best guys." Beamed Ankit and the rest of the DT smiled back at him and left the lab.

"Randhir, Sanyukta a moment please." He said while the others left.

Ankit instantly made eye contact with Sanyukta and got an assurance that she was alright. "Right. I want you guys to plan your break according to the fest requirements. You cannot afford the break at the moment. So do the needful." He ordered them and the two nodded their heads in agreement.

"Great, that's all I needed to tell you. Randhir can you meet in my office after 5?" he asked and upon receiving his assent, both of them went out.

"What happened in there?" asked Kastuki once they joined them in the canteen.

"Just briefing about our break plan." Said Randhir

"We didn't ask about that. Sanyukta, what happened to you?" asked Parth

"I don't know Parth, I just kinda got blank." She said

"No. That's how you behave when you start to have a panic attack." Objected Randhir

"I..." she started but Randhir cut her off by pulling her with him.

"Hey" protested the others

They entered an empty classroom and he latched the doors while she went and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Better?" he asked her and she nodded her head.

"How did you know I had a panic attack?" she asked him.

"Observations." He simply replied

"How do you know me so well?" she questioned

"Am trying to understand and know you." He answered

"Why?" she asked her curiosity building.

He didn't answer for a while but then said "I just wish I knew the answer for that."

"Are you going to tell me?" he asked her after a while.

"I... Am not very sure, but I feel something is going to go wrong." She stated

"Wrong?"

"Pata nahi kya hai. But its going to affect someone close to me." She replied getting tensed.

"Astrologer ho? Kya bak rahi ho?" he asked slightly irritated.

"Nahi. Sach mein. My instincts are never wrong." She blinked at him

"So who are close to you?" he asked

"Ma, di, dada, Kastu, vidu, you, ji.." she stated but halted when he interrupted.

"Me?" he asked

"Yeah. You." She said absent mindedly.

"How am I close to you?" he asked her after a beat.

"You know everything about me. Good friend and I like you." She said without wasting a second and not understanding why he was asking all these questions instead of helping her out.

"You and I know that you have not told me everything about you." He said seriously even though he was mentally doing a happy dance when she said that she liked him. But it was high time that he came to know what bothered her so much that she keeps getting the same nightmare over and over again.

"Hmmm. Don't think am prolonging. I will tell you on the last day of the fest." She said softly.

"I'll wait to hear from you rather than from my detective." He told her.

"Yeah. I promise. So any update?" she asked him.

"Nothing serious I guess. Di and aunty are safe. You are here with me and you tell your brother is safe as well. But I've not got any information about Tia." He replied.

She nodded her head and walked towards the exit. He joined her shortly and unlatched the door to only find their friends standing in front of them.

Both gave them a quizzical look and they mirrored the same expression.

"What?" asked Randhir

"Umm.. we were wondering what were you guys doing inside?" said Vidushi confidently after a weak start.

"Talking." Answered the two together.

"Give me my 500." Said Jignesh pointing to Parth.

"Wait. What is the proof they were only talking and not making out." Exclaimed Parth at the agony of losing Rs 500.

"You bet on us that we were making out?" asked Randhir in a surprised tone yet with an amusing smile.

"Look at their clothes and hair. Everything is intact and we could not hear a sound." Said Kastuki.

Sanyukta turned red and ran away from there followed by Kastuki chasing her, while Parth glared at Randhir and handed over the bet money to Jignesh and left from there with Vidushi.

"Are you not all smiley smiley after this Jaipur trip?"  asked Jignesh with a knowing smile playing on his lips.

"Is it not good?" enquired Randhir and started to walk.

"Just admit it bro." stated Jignesh

"What?" asked Randhir.

Jignesh deadpanned "That you like Love. Or maybe more than that."

Randhir looked surprised and halted at his place. "Shut up Jiggy."

"Go have the talk with Uncle." Scowled Jiggy and left Randhir in a deep thought.

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

acshasuganya91ash12nupa1995uditaudinkphjfrtasnimnikhatjanggeumbloomspringsimajIndhu27virmantaareyAditi512Girl54angelrjhimaniagrawal12I.Am.DIVERGENTditi96gudia11RIDDSIMDKSSManuja78cardcaptorkavya01ishq2051sakura_otakuvrinda65sanyugracy27spicyraysSWA1992don girlsStarBullritikaagrawalanu_anyanewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awsme update
Loved it to the core
Sandhir equation changed so much
Rd cares for her a lot
He knows her so well

That task scene was mind blowing
Rd handled her so well

Omg what is going to hppn
Sanyu instincts warning her

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling
don girls IF-Rockerz
don girls
don girls

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 10:09am | IP Logged
nice update 
StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
superb updt
love the changes in Sandhir's equation
simaj Groupbie
simaj
simaj

Posted: 29 August 2015 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Omg, plz randhir ko jaldi realize karva do that he is in love. Mast update. Thank u.

Go to top