Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 50)

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Superb update
Loved it

Poor sanyu she's still stuck in her past
Her past memories haunt her so much
Do vulnerable rd cnt see her like this

Sanyu is really very hurt with his precious behaviour

Why I'm feeling that ankit gf is only rd sis
Just a wild guess

I just hope rd k samane sanyu r ankit relation jldi aa jye
Sum thing hppnd with sanyu sis in her past which haunts her

Update soon
Wtng

Love u
Keep smiling

sanyugracy27 Goldie
sanyugracy27
sanyugracy27

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 1:20am | IP Logged
amazing
StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
rd is so concerned for sanyu
hope she over come her past soon
and get rid of her nightmare also
love this updt
simaj Groupbie
simaj
simaj

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Lovely update dear u made my day. I just love this ff a lot. Thanks
Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awesome update
sweetynith Groupbie
sweetynith
sweetynith

Posted: 26 June 2015 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Gud one.:) 
Res..
RIDDSI Senior Member
RIDDSI
RIDDSI

Posted: 28 June 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged
lovely update
rd is concerned for sanyu
hope sanyu soon get rid of her past
update soon
keep writing
with love
RIDDHIMA
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 30 June 2015 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Part 28

"I gave it to him last night and I assume since he was not able to find you, he did it by himself." Said Ankit while Randhir nodded his head.

"Which seminar you think we should attend?" asked Ankit as he flipped the pages in the file

"Sir, all 4 seminars are important. 3 seminars are held on the same day that is Thursday in Jaipur, Udaipur and Bikaner. The last is held in Jaipur on Friday. So, I was wondering, if we could split and go to these seminars, it would be useful and people who go to Udaipur and Bikaner could join the ones in Jaipur." He replied and Ankit kept bobbing his head.

"I'll see what can be done. So next about DT. How is the presentation coming along?" asked Ankit

"Presentation" they asked in unison

"Yeah, didn't Vardhan sir give you some topic for presentation?" he asked

"No." they said again in unison.

"Oh in that case," he pulled out a box file and gave it to them. "These are the topics on which he wants write ups and presentations ready in 2 months time."

"These many?" asked Sanyukta

"Any problem with that?" asked Ankit raising his eyebrows.

"No sir" said Randhir glaring at Sanyukta

"Good. Now you can leave. And Sanyukta, could I have a word with you." He asked

"Umm I will meet you at canteen" said Randhir and went out closing the door behind him.

"Kya bhai?" she asked

"What is wrong with you?" he demanded

"Same old. Nightmares."

"Again? I thought they had stopped."

"Well, am stressed now. So.." she left it incomplete

"Stressed? About what?" he asked

"What else, Tia only. Its been so many days and I've not been able to catch up with her." She said and sighed.

"That's my problem to deal with. Don't stress yourself. Please." He begged and she said ok and stormed out off the room to canteen to meet Randhir.

"So what are these seminars?" she asked as she sat across Randhir

"What did sir want?" he asked

"Oh. Ummm. Why?"

"Just curious."

"Curiosity killed the cat."

"Am not saying anything until you tell me." He said crossing his arms across his chest

"Kya mussibat hai. He just asked if I was not feeling well as he felt something was wrong with me. Happy?" she shouted and thankfully no one was there in the canteen.

"On a serious note, are you ok?" he asked and she just threw her hands up in defeat "You could have stayed in the room and listened." She said

"Ok ok. So seminars..." he started and the two were discussing for a long time that they even skipped lunch.

"DT, please assemble in the Mechanical Lab in a few minutes." Came the announcement and as usual, everyone rushed to the lab.

Vardhan and Ankit were already present and they had a wide smile when the DT entered. "Ok, so we've decided who is going where." Said Ankit

"Where are we going?" Jiggy asked with confusion

"I assume Randhir has not yet informed. Well, he can do it after we are gone." Said Vardhan in a bored voice

"Alright, we have 3 places and 6 people. So as Randhir suggested, we will be splitting you guys. Sanyukta and Parth - Udaipur, Randhir and Kastuki - Jaipur and Jiggy and Vidushi - Bikaner. You will be taking a flight from Delhi to Jaipur and from there by car to the other two places. Other details are in this envelope along with your tickets." Said Ankit forwarding an envelope to Randhir.

"So see you after 3 days. All the best." Said Vardhan and went out with Ankit.

"Ok. Where are we going?" asked Vidushi

"There is a seminar we need to attend. Its really useful, both academically and also for our DT." Said Randhir.

"Oh. So we leave tomorrow?" asked Kastu

"Yes! So lets get ready for that." Replied Sanyukta and immediately all of them dispersed.

Next morning all of them left to Delhi and soon boarded the flight as well. They reached Jaipur even before they could have a small nap. Sanyukta, Parth, Jiggy and Vidushi immediately took the cab that was waiting for them to go to their respective places.

Sanyukta and Parth soon reached the place where the seminar was conducted. They made note of almost everything that was of relevance to them. There was a quiz competition towards the end of the seminar in which Sanyukta and Parth could only come third.

"Sadu will eat our heads off Parth!" she said biting her nails.

He laughed a bit and then asked "Why?"

"Arey!! Usse toh hamesha first chahiye." She said

"Chill Sanyu. He wont mind it. The other competitors were 3rd and 4th year students." Parth tried consoling

"But we are DT. Sach mein Randhir mujhe maaf nahi karega." She replied covering her face

"Are you sad that we didn't win this quiz or because you feel we let Randhir down?" he asked after a pause.

"Dono mein difference kya hai?" she asked confusedly

"Just answer straight away. Don't think." He told her

"Am sad as we let Randhir down." She replied without blinking her eyes.

Parth had a small smile playing on his lips. "I just wish his mom explained that winning is not always necessary." She said looking up at the sky.

"He was not like this you know." Said Parth

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Am sure you are aware he does not get well along with his mom." He started while she nodded his head. "He was a small kid when she left him. And do you know the reason she gave him?" he asked and when she nodded in negative he let out a humorless laugh but didn't answer that part.

Realization hit Sanyukta and she slowly said "But that's a stupid reason. Why will a mother leave behind her child just because he does not study well? Isse achha toh yahi hota ki koi reason hi nahi bataya hota."

"It was not that Randhir didn't study well in school before that. Who cares what mark a kid gets when he is in kindergarten or primary. But after his mom left, he wanted to prove it to her. Believe me when I say this, he was first in just about everything. Academics, Sports, Extra-curricular activities just about everything." Said Parth without a break.

"I so pity him." Said Sanyukta

"Another reason why he does not socialize or he puts up a faade as though he does not care about anything." Replied Parth.

"Its difficult to understand him Parth. At times he is so sweet but the next moment he switches to his rakshas mode." Said Sanyukta sighing.

"Its not that difficult to understand him Sanyu. You just have to know what is bothering him. He is a child. He does not know to express anything but anger. That's the only form of emotion he knows. When he is sad he converts it into anger. His care and concern is also camouflaged with anger." He said

"And when he is angry also he expresses his anger." Said Sanyukta in a flat voice to which both of them burst out laughing.

"But he is pure at heart. I just wish he finds someone who is good enough for him." She said gazing at the sky again.

"I feel he has. But he is yet to realize." Said Parth thoughtfully.

"Has he? Who is she?" asked Sanyukta rather quickly than she meant to ask.

"Why are you so concerned about Randhir today?" retorted Parth

"I was just asking generally." She said masking her curiosity.

"Lets go. Its getting dark." Said Parth getting up from the place where they had been talking for a while.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteeangelash12sweetysiriuditaudinkphjfrtasnimnikhatjanggeumsweetynithsimajsreeshyaikshubloomspringAditi512angelrjRIDDSIanuja78I.Am.DIVERGENTgudia11ishq2051kavya01cardcaptorvrinda65sanyugracy27alisha17SWA1992Sarim.fatmiStarBullritikaagrawalnewmoon18CrazyKupKakesanu_anyahowardscarlett

Go to top