Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 46)

ikshu Groupbie
ikshu
ikshu

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
awesome

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 06 June 2015 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
awesome update
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 1:10am | IP Logged

Part 25

"So will you tell or do we need to question you?" Parth asked Randhir as soon as he entered the room

Just as he was about to answer, Jiggy's cell beeped Meeting at Basketball Court in 5 minutes. - Kastu'. Jiggy informed it to the other two, and soon they went to the basketball court.

When they reached, they already saw the girls present there. "So Randhir, you might not consider us as your friends or anything. But we care for you. And now you better tell us what happened and where you went for such a long time that we could not even contact you." Demanded Vidushi. Everyone were silent for a while as no one had seen Vidushi so angry. She was the diva of the college, but never once had she used it to her advantage.

"What" she barked when everyone were looking at her. Instantly all of them moved their gaze from her to Randhir, who was gazing the ground.

"Well, umm, I just.." he could not complete what he started. It was the first time that they saw him fumbling and not being confident. No one interrupted him as they wanted to know what happened, not for gossiping, but for helping him if he was in any trouble. After a while Jiggy asked hesitantly "Bhai, is it, is it about umm di and mami?"

Not able to contain his anger, he kicked a bench beside where he was standing. Unfortunately, he did it with his wounded leg, and it started bleeding again due to excess pressure.

"Randhir!!" screamed Kastuki, meanwhile Sanyukta pulled out the first aid kit.

"How the hell did this happen?" asked Jiggy in a raged voice.

"Its nothing" said Randhir and tried walking away, but Parth held his firmly and made him sit on the bench. Sanyukta forwarded the first aid kit to Parth who was tending to his wound again while Randhir's gaze was fixed on the basketball ring.

"I got a message that my sister met with an accident and that she needed blood." Spoke Randhir softly.

"But, it was a plot to reach out to me I think.  There were 10 guys who chased me till outskirts of Rourkee. I rammed my car while returning as soon as I realized that it was a trap. Then I started running on foot, tripped over a big rock so that's how I hurt my leg. Later I hid behind the thick bushes at some place, and they were tired of searching for me. After they left, I caught an auto and reached here." He said without any emotion.

No one said anything.

"You have a sister?" asked Kastuki but Jiggy eyed her and so she didn't press the matter when Randhir didn't answer.

Randhir let out a huge sigh and said closing his eyes "Yes, I have a sister and its been what, more than 15 years since I met her."

"What happened?" she asked

"Kastu!!! Not now." Jiggy raised his voice

"Its ok Jiggy. I had to face this someday." replied Randhir and continued "Listen guys, I really appreciate the fact that you want to help me. But..." He looked helpless and lost.

Sanyukta got up and said "I guess we all need to sleep now. We have to get up early for our workouts." Everyone looked at her weirdly to which she just shrugged her shoulders and walked away from there.

Soon the girls followed her, while the guys also went back to their rooms. Just as Sanyukta was about to sleep, she got a message which read Thank you'. She smiled reading the message and replied Good night' with a smiley.

The week rolled by and DT members got accustomed to the workout sessions in the morning followed by their regular lectures and in the evenings they either had special lectures by Ankit or they had to prepare for their presentation.

"I request the DT to assemble at the auditorium in 5 minutes." Came an announcement when they were in the middle of PKC's lecture.

"Yeh Vardhan hamesha mere hi class ko interrupt kyun karta hai." Whined PKC, while the DT had already left the class.

"So Vardhan sir is back. Do you think we will have some task to do?" asked Jiggy all excited.

"Oh yeah! Its been a long time since we had some competition." Said Randhir eying Sanyukta as he cracked his knuckles.

"Looking at your faces looks like you are all grateful that I interrupted your class with PKC." Said Vardhan with a smirk while the DT had widened their eyes.

"C'mon guys. I've been in your place. So, the reason I called you was, well its been a while since I met you." He said and added "I missed you."

DT members gasped, while Ankit chuckled seeing their reactions. "You guys are no fun." Said Vardhan

"Aaj sir ko kya hua?" asked Jiggy

"Pata nahi. Lagta hai ki kisi ki aatma guss gaya hai." Said Kastuki

"Am still standing here." Came the usual voice of Vardhan and instantly everyone fell silent. "As I was saying, I called you here because, we have a fest to attend. It'll be held as soon as this semester ends. You may be wondering why am I informing you this early. Every year, we've been winning it, and I expect you guys to continue the streak. This is sort of a qualifier for your entrance into the DT main competition. There will be various activities ranging from extra-curricular to academics. Ankit can you continue?" he ended and took his seat.

"Well, activities such as sports, arts, science will be held. Usually, it starts with sports moving on to science and end with arts. Since you are 6 people and 3 categories, we expect each of you to participate atleast in 2 categories. I leave it to you. I will give the details to Randhir and Sanyukta. You can discuss and fill the forms accordingly. Oh and it will be held in Mumbai." He finished and handed a few brochures along with the entry forms to Randhir.

"Remember guys, it is a qualifier round. So take it seriously. You will be competing against the best teams from various colleges across the country. Let me remind you, for the last two years we've been having a tough competition from South India. I guess a week should be enough for you to decide because we will have to send in the applications by end of next week. So that's all, I guess you can disperse." He said

Everyone mumbled a thank you' and were heading out when Vardhan stopped them "oh and this does not mean you can bunk classes. PKC is still waiting for you guys." He added with a wink while DT groaned.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiash12rainbow1884uditaudinkphjfrjanggeumsimajsamarfatimasreeshyaIndhu27MDKSSMgudia11RIDDSIanuja78I.Am.DIVERGENTkavya01cardcaptorAnonymous_Ksanyugracy27chowanishaspicyraysvrinda65purnima209ritikaagrawalSarim.fatmiStarBullnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

kavya01 Senior Member
kavya01
kavya01

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 1:29am | IP Logged
nice one :)
Heavenly_Dreams IF-Stunnerz
Heavenly_Dreams
Heavenly_Dreams

Posted: 08 June 2015 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Nice
vrinda65 Goldie
vrinda65