Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 42)

sweetynith Groupbie
sweetynith
sweetynith

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Wow lovely update dear Tongue
Lot of questions to be answerable...Confused
Samir tia maya relationship n sanyu dad...
wen randhir understand sanyu... 
poor sanyu Ouch...
gud job girl.. pls update asap.. waiting eagerly dear Wink

Luv u
nithu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

samarfatima Groupbie
samarfatima
samarfatima

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:32am | IP Logged
TongueTongue finally u updated..loved it..u r a phenomenal writr..plzz try nd updateTongue d nxt part soon.

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:36am | IP Logged

Part 22

"Workout regime? Meine kabhi kiya nahi!" said Kastuki

"Arey its very simple darling. Mein sikhadoonga na. Tension nahi lene ka!" replied Jiggy

"Arey Sanyu. Please thoda relax karo hamareliye! We are girls na" said Vidushi

"Toh? We are only girls. Not some weak patient. I accept we may not have that much physical strength, but definitely we have the mental ability to push us there." Said Sanyukta confidently which actually impressed Randhir as he raised his eyebrows.

"Hmmm. Frumpy, we will meet after lunch." Saying this he went off followed by the guys.

"Sadu! Kitna attitude dikhata hai. Hmph!" Sanyukta cursed under her breath.

"Toh ab kya kare?" asked Vidushi

"Mein sone wali hoon. Results ki chakkar mein I hardly slept! Wake me up when you guys go for lunch." said Kastuki and walked away.

"Aur hum?" asked Sanyukta

"Well, I think am gonna dance for a while! It's a stress buster for me." beamed Vidushi

"Can I see you dancing?" she asked

"Of course! Chalo"

Once they were in the dancing arcade, Vidushi tied her hair into a high ponytail and kicked her sandals to a corner.

"What styles do you do?"

"Am trained in contemporary and hip hop." She smile

"Oh. Can you do contemporary?"

"I was thinking of hip hop though. Koi na will do as you wish. Play a nice slow song from your cell."

Vidushi was dancing exceptionally well to the tune played. Her postures were perfect were no one could find a fault. After about 20 minutes, Vidushi stopped dancing and sat beside Sanyukta.

"Wow Vidu, that was very very nice." Sanyukta gleamed.

"Vidu?" she frowned

"Oh sorry, Vidushi!"

"Haha. Its ok Sanyu. You know no one has called me Vidu in such a long time. Only my parents call me like that."

"i..i.."

"Chill girl!"

"Ek baat boloon" said sanyukta

"Yup"

"I have seen you being well kinda rude towards others. And initially I thought you had so much ego. Like Randhir. But I was wrong. You have a very pure heart. Am sorry." Said Sanyukta

"And why this sudden confession now?" Vidushi asked cocking her head.

"I dunno. Generally I speak what I have in my mind." She said slowly

"Well. Thanks. There is no reason why am like this. That's how I am. And Randhir. Well Sanyukta... He has issues with womankind. In fact, at times during earlier days in school I used to run away from him. It was because of Parth and Jiggy that I stick along with him." She said

"Issues?"

"Am not going to talk about it Sanyu. Its his personal thing. If he feels you should know, he will confide it."

"I get it. Personal space is required. But just because he has some issues, it does not make sense that am always the target!" she cringed her eyebrows.

"Haha.. That's your luck! But you definitely bring out the worst in him, you know. In fact he has never been challenged in life till now."

"Never? Not even by Jiggy and Parth."

"Never in academics. It usually used to be Randhir in first, Parth and Jiggy in second and me in third. When he was challenged by you, that too a girl he was surprised."

"Well that's not my fault. I don't like people dominating and riding over me!"

"Good. That's how everyone should be. But Randhir is so pure at heart. Even though he is all rough and tough outside, he is like a marshmallow within. OMG marshmallow. I want now. Sanyu please laado. Please!!"

"Hahaha... That's your weakness I believe."

"Pretty much!"

"Will get it tomorrow when we go shopping"

"Shopping?"

"Arey to get the monthly stuff. Soap shampoo detergent and all."

"Oh yea!! We are at hostel na! I totally forgot. Done, kal hum shopping chalte hain"

"Chalo ab lunch keliye. Uske baad I have work with Sadu"

"Richbrat se Sadu bangaya?"

"wo bhi hai! Acha Kastu ko utaati hoon!" saying this she called Kastuki and both of them made their way to canteen.

Soon all of them finished their lunch and SanDhir started their work sitting under a big banyan tree in the ground.

"So Frumpy. First of all tumhe welcome nahi kiya meine!"

"welcome?"

"Haan. Kaha na tumahre life ko hell banana hai! So welcome to hell."

"Oh thank you Sadu!"

"Sadu?"

"Haan sadu"

"Richbrat ko kya hua?"

"Wo bhi hai. Par ab mujhe Sadu bulane ke mann kar raha hai. And its short too!"

He gave her a stop-this-nonsense' look and gave her a few white sheets.

"Just write what I ask you to, and don't cross question."

"We are supposed to work together."

"No. you will do as I say. And I mean it. Just don't irritate me!"

"Hmph! Sadu!"

They had a lot of bickering while they drafted the workout regime and finally they finished it after 2 hours.

"Just make a fair copy and bring it to sports department in 10 minutes. I will see you there." Saying this he got up and dusted himself of the mud.

"Uff!!! Yeh kya kar rahe ho??" she shouted

"Ab kya?" he asked without turning

"Something went inside my eye idiot." She snapped

"Oh! Do you need help?"

"Ugh! Just do something. Its..."

"Stop rubbing your eyes." He ordered and sat in front of her. When she didn't stop, he took her right hand in his and said "Try opening your eyes and look at me." When she tried, she blinked a number of times and opened her eyes while saline drops ran down her cheeks smudging her kajal. Randhir slowly pulled her cheek down and blew cool air into her eyes to remove the dust. He did it 3-4 times before taking his kerchief and puffed hot air on it and placed it on her eyes to remove any other foreign material. Once he was done he wiped away her cheeks while she kept her eyes closed.

Looking at her serene face he smiled a little, and asked her gently "Are you ok now?"

"I guess"

"But only if you open your eyes, you will be able to tell that. Open them slowly."

When she opened, she saw Randhir's concerned eyes, who was just a few inches away from her face. She smiled seeing him. "Ab teeke?"

"Yes"

"Good" he smiled and just like that it vanished and he was back to his usual arrogant mode "Meet me at the sports department in 10 minutes with fair copy." Saying this he got up, but carefully this time and walked away.

"Sadu!" she said with a smile.

Randhir's POV

I was stupidly smiling at her. Me Randhir Singh Shekawat smiling at a woman for no reason? This woman will make me mad I guess. Stay away from her. Get the work done and irritate her. Yes. That was your original plan when you thought of making her your assistant. Stick to it. Gosh!!! How does she manage to get away every-time. Control yourself boy. (end of POV)

After 10 minutes, he went to the sports department and was waiting for her, when he saw her running towards him in a hurry. She was running in hurricane speed and the worst thing happened. She dashed into some person and the papers fell from her hand, while she was in the arms of that person. Randhir instantly felt jealous and balled his fists. To control his anger he called out loudly "Aggarwal!!!!" This caught her attention and she immediately collected her papers and came to him.

"Ek kaam teek se nahi hota hai tumse."

"Sorry?"

"you better be" saying this he snatched the papers from her hand and stormed inside the room. The head was very impressed with the regime and he made a few changes and approved it and also instructed to start from Monday!

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12nkphjfrjanggeumsweetynithikshusimajaakashi.poojaAditi512Indhu27samarfatimaayu13rockzzzgudia11RIDDSIanuja78himaniagrawal12kavya01vrinda65spicyrayschowanishasanyugracy27Sarim.fatmiStarBullritikaagrawalnewmoon18howardscarlett

ritikaagrawal IF-Rockerz
ritikaagrawal
ritikaagrawal

Posted: 25 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged
superb update..
loved that concerned randhir...awwwDay Dreaming
amazing
thanks for pm

Edited by ritikaagrawal - 25 May 2015 at 12:51am

samyukthakrish

sanyugracy27 Goldie