Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 41)

RIDDSI Senior Member
RIDDSI
RIDDSI

Posted: 27 March 2015 at 10:10am | IP Logged
hey hie dea..
i know i know i'm hell late..
sorry for not commenting for previous parts..
all parts read in one go..
really awesome fiction..
all the best for exams..
do well
RIDDHIMA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

sweetynith Groupbie
sweetynith
sweetynith

Posted: 28 April 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Hello samyuktha,
 First of all congrats fr writing this awesome story. It really glued me.. so much interesting.. ankit as professor.  Jiggy as makeout lolz.. poor kaustu. Poor sanyu hving weak soul... lot of twist awaiting like samir, tia n mr.aggrwal... I loved the hangout at randhir house n the game. Gud idea dear. U made the story very interesting.. keep on writing. Pm me once u update. And one more thing. All the best fr ur exams n do well n rock girl :) . luv u.

Cheers,
Nithu

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Part 21

Sanyukta stayed in the same place for a long time trying to understand why Randhir had behaved like that. As she tried rewinding, she understood that he had followed her when she went to meet Ankit. But she could not tell that to anyone. Now she was helpless and didn't know what to do and she was also a little scared as Randhir had promised to make her life hell. With all these in mind, she slowly started walking back to her room. She pushed everything aside and relaxed by doing meditation and finally slept, though it was a troubled sleep.

Next morning came as a big surprise to all of them as there was an announcement that the results of their semester exams would be declared on Friday. They realized that it was only Tuesday and they had 3 more days to worry about it. However, the 3 days passed away quickly with back to back lectures from Vardhan and Ankit on various topics. They were also given a lot of topics on which they had to do an extensive research and present it soon.

It was Friday early morning, when everyone were tensed, except for Randhir. At canteen the girls were having breakfast, when the guys entered. Seeing Sanyukta, Randhir smirked and walked upto her and took a seat beside her.

"Toh Frumpy, ready for losing?"

"Results declare nahi hua hai"

"Toh?"

"Kya toh? Only when its declared you will know if you have won or not. Right?"

"Well, I know the result already. But for your benefit, I will wait until its officially declared."

"Hmmm"

"So meanwhile, why don't we discuss about our challenge?"

"Fine. I want you to apologize to me for what you did the other night and give me some respect."

"You give respect to people who have it. Not to people like you."

"Randhir. What are you saying?" asked Jiggy

"You stay out of this. Jao romance kar, apne gf ke saath. And you Ms.Aggarwal, dream on. Randhir Singh Shekawat kabhi bhi kisi ke saamne bhi sir nahi jhukta."

"Dekhte hain. So what you want me to do?"

"well, am not as stupid as you are. Am giving an opportunity to you, so that you can learn more, you know." He smirked

"Matlab."

"Frumpy ke Frumpy hi rahogi. Anyway not your mistake. I want you to be my assistant for the Dream Team. Acha chance hai."

Sanyukta raised her eyebrows and said "You asked me to stay away from you, and you do realize that if I become your assistant, we might have to spend more time together?"

"Oh!! Please don't use that brain of yours, got it? I know what am doing." And continued to whisper by leaning closer to her "Besides I have my reasons. Remember I promised to make your life hell?" he smiled devilishly. Sanyukta widened her eyes at the proximity and she moved away from him to calm her racing heart beat. "Dekhte hain kya hota hai Richbrat. All the best, see you at the notice board." Saying this she walked away from there. Randhir continued to smirk at her while the others gave him a what-are-you-planning' look.

"Randhir, just promise that you won't go out of your way to trouble her. I know you guys don't share a good rapport. But trust me she is a very innocent girl." Said Jiggy

"Innocent, my foot!" he spoke to himself and said aloud "Lets see what happens." And he walked away from there.

"I just hope he does not get too cranky" said a scared kastuki

"But sanyu also brings out the worst in him. I know she does not do it on purpose. And why did she want him to apologise?" Said Parth

"Par kuch toh hua hai in dono ke beech mein?" asked Vidushi

"I know. Jab se exam khatam hua, there is a small tension between them. But after dinner the other day, he's become so cold towards her." Said Kastuki

"Exactly. These three days, he gave her cold stares, walking out on her when she gave inputs of her research, kuch toh hua hai which both of them are not telling. They are equally stubborn." Said Parth

"I just hope it does not go overboard. As jiggy said, sanyu is definitely very innocent." Continued vidushi

"And most importantly, what I don't get is, why is he so bothered about her. I mean he's getting affected a lot because of her. He has never given importance to any woman in his life, then why this all of a sudden!" said Jiggy in a confused tone.

"You are his brother and close friend. Find out soon. You know I love Sanyu, aur agar usse kuch hua na, I will break your bone and then his." Warned Kastuki. "Actually Parth it applies to you too." She continued. Vidushi chuckled while the guys gave a ya-right' look to her.

"Anyway its almost show-time. Chalo lets go to the notice board and see who has won." Said Jiggy and he took Kastu's hand and went from there followed by Vidushi and Parth on either of their sides. Just as they reached the notice board, Randhir and Sanyukta also joined them. Sanyukta smiled at everyone, while Randhir smirked at her as usual. "All the best to lose Aggarwal" he said and as if on cue, the peon came and pasted the results chart and turned to Sanyukta and said "Shukriya bitiya!" while Sanyukta smiled at him.

Randhir was confused as to why the peon had to thank her and also to distract himself, he checked the results and had a satisfied smile on his face. With that he turned to Sanyukta and said "So Congratulations Aggarwal, you are my assistant." Sanyukta had a straight face, while others were having varied expressions of sad, fear, disappointment, etc.

"Thank you! And congratulations to you too!" she said with a smile

"But Randhir, You are ahead of her by just 0.5% percent." Said kastuki

"So? Deal was a deal. We never had any cushion to give concession, did we?" he cocked his head to one side and raised his left eye brow.

"Yea Kastu, he's right." Said Sanyukta

"Am always right, FYI" he replied arrogantly. "Well, congratulations guys, you have also made it in top 10."

"Yea! So we should celebrate tonight! What say?" Asked Jignesh

"Didn't we just have dinner the other day? Well lets go next week." Said Kastuki.

"But.."

"I expect the Dream Team to assemble in my room in 5 minutes." Came Vardhan's voice from the intercom. And all of them rushed towards his cabin, which was on the top floor and they had to climb 5 floors. In exactly 5 minutes they reached his cabin.

"Good. Its good." He nodded his head appreciatively and continued "Well, well, well. I see that you got your results." He said

"Yes sir!" replied the team

"Congratulations Mr Shekawat. That definitely is an exceptional score and you too Ms. Aggarwal." He said

"Thank you sir" SanDhir said in unison and stared at each other.

"Well, good sync!" he chuckled and said "Now the reason for this sudden assembly is that, I wanted to know whom, Mr Shekawat has selected as his assistant. So?"

"Sanyukta sir"

"Any particular reason?"

"I consider her to be more efficient than the others and moreover I feel we will make a great team." He said without any quiver in his voice. Everyone except Vardhan were staring at him with surprise in their faces. Vardhan cleared his throat to gain their attention and said "Well in that case, I want you both to go to Ankit's cabin and fill up the form. He will give you further instructions! All the best and congratulations to all of you!" he dismissed them.

When they were out, the others continue to give him weird looks. "Kya hai?" he asked in an irritated tone. "Well?" he pressed. They all looked away and Parth asked "Ummm, did you appreciate Sanyukta back in there?" This caught him off guard and he had no answer, though what he said was true, he didn't want others to know that he actually meant it so he masked and said "Well, I cant tell him that its for challenge, can I? Anyway, I don't have time for all this bickering, come Frumpy, we need to go to Ankit sir's cabin." He pulled her by her arm and started walking towards the cabin, while the others followed them.

"Well just sign these forms. And your work will start from today." Ankit said

"What kind of work." Randhir asked

"Well, we will not be informing everything to the other members. As in, you will be informed and you are expected to pass on the information to the rest. Then you will be arranging various tasks, attending conferences across the country, preparing reports and the like. It's the same as DT stuff which the others will be doing, but its just that you will lead them. Got it?"

They nodded their heads while he continued "Let me tell you one thing Randhir, you might be the captain, but you will have to give importance to everyone's ideas, then take the decision. Right?"

"Yes sir" he replied

"Good. So as usual you have the weekend for you guys. But as we get more into the competition, it will be cut down. You will have to ensure you are strong academically too. Just because you are in the DT it does not mean you have a degree or a job. So you will have to run an extra mile. So first thing, the team should be fit. Therefore, you will be given a fixed routine, which you will have to follow which will include workouts, diets, regular appointments with doctors and stuff."

"Why is that required?"

"well we don't want weak people now, do we? Randhir, I expect you along with Sanyukta to frame up a workout regime and get it approved by our sports head. This will be your first task. And I want this by Monday. You may go now." Ankit said and dismissed the team.

PS: i think i promised a recap... which am tooo lazy to type... thoda adjust karlo please... Cry

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12sweetysiriuditaudinkphjfrjanggeumsweetynithikshusimajsreeshyasamarfatimaIndhu27Aditi512I.Am.DIVERGENTRIDDSIanuja78gudia11ishq2051vrinda65purnima209twniStarBullSarim.fatminewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:35am | IP Logged
awesome update
finally rd ne jeet gaya
thanx for pm
continue asap :)))

samyukthakrish

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Welcome back sweetie:D 
Great update ^_^
So rd's won the challenge 
Superb :D gonna be fun :D 
Update soon
Tysm for the pm <3

samyukthakrish

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Finally yr u back.
Really missed u a lot

Noe u r back I'm so happy

The update was superb
Sandhir and their never ending misunderstanding
Rd hell bent to make sanyu life hell
Bt sanyu calm as alwz

He wants her to be his DT assistant

Poor sanyu only 0.5% margin

What is rd planning

Update soon
Cnt wait

Love keep smiling

samyukthakrish

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 18 May 2015 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update dear.    after long time u hv this ff.     nevertheless it was yet another cracking update.     rd is totally bcm a jerk.    due to misunderstanding he ll again hurt. n this time he ll regret it badly.     I hope he doesn't do d thing where he can't b return from it.    .do update soon.

samyukthakrish

ikshu Groupbie
ikshu
ikshu

Posted: 19 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
awesome

samyukthakrish

Go to top