Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 39)

ayu13rockzzz Senior Member
ayu13rockzzz
ayu13rockzzz

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Amazing!!!!!!!!
Someone heard randhir's pov..
But who *_* ?? 
Harsh I suppose.
Wonderful...
Next soon!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

.Sandhir IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandhir
.Sandhir

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Awesome:)

Lovely post :)

samyukthakrish

vidhichaudhury Senior Member
vidhichaudhury
vidhichaudhury

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Awesome.loved it pls update soon

samyukthakrish

Aditi512 Groupbie
Aditi512
Aditi512

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Amazing update as usual...
N ohh the reliving childhood time must b fun...^_^ ^_^
N who listned to rd's self talk.????jiggi???parth??who??
Update soon...

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged
IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey guys, I think I will be able to post only a part or at the most two. I have my exams starting from May 2nd and i need to prepare for that. Ummm... well i dunno how many of you will appreciate the fact that i will not be posting it, but i will try giving a recap when i post the next part sometime in May. 

On a happier note, i have 2 more stories in my mind which i will start posting them after exams or rather May 17th to be precise, if you guys want that is, which you can decide after i post the prologue. LOL

So, please wish me luck and until then stay safe!!! 

Love,
Samyuktha 

PS: Generally i reply to all comments and i have not been doing it for a while now. Will reply to them when i get time. Thank you :)

PPS: Scroll down for the next part. I think this would be the last until May 17th

Edited by samyukthakrish - 16 March 2015 at 4:18am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ikshusweetynithishq2051anuja78ayu13rockzzzsanyugracy27mika17Sarim.fatmiStarBull.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 4:13am | IP Logged

Part 20

As they were busy preparing, Sanyukta's phone buzzed with a message. When she checked, it was a message from Ankit, asking her to meet him, either before the task or after it. She immediately replied saying she would meet him before and got back to her research. After a while, she left the library and went to staff quarters, which was beside the boys hostel. She quickly checked if there was anyone and then slipped inside the quarters.

Randhir on the other hand, who had wanted to refer to a book in his room was heading towards hostel, when he saw a girl walking towards the staff quarters and also checked if someone was there. He followed her and on closer observation, he realized it was Sanyukta and immediately his thoughts about her came back to him which he had tried avoiding for the past two days. But he was also curious as to why she was here at this time, so he followed her even more carefully this time so that she would not notice his presence. She had reached up to the second floor, and knocked 4th door on the left corridor and once the door opened, she went in and shut it immediately. Randhir had followed her and to his dismay now he could not get inside the room. Instead he tried over hearing the conversation by leaning on the door and he could harldy hear and could only discriminate between a male and female voice and nothing more.

"Kya hua? Why did you call me so urgently?" she asked

"Hmm.. What happened to you?"

"Mujhe kya hoga? Am perfectly fine. Just a little out off mood."

"Is there a reason?"

"Well. I don't wanna talk about it."

"Is it Randhir? If so chodunga nahi usse iss baar."

"What made you think that?"

"Just answer my question"

"Well, yes and no."

"What sort of answer is it."

"Its not his fault entirely. In fact its not his fault at all. I just need to control my emotions and not lose my senses when anything related to Mr.Aggarwal crops up."

"Sanyukta Aggarwal!" he sighed "You do know its time you do something about this. Please don't get affected so much. You know how much your feelings affect me right. Please darling." He continued

"I know. Am sorry."

"You don't have to be sorry. All you have to do is just talk it out. Or brace up yourself so that it does not affect you at all. And you do know what I expect from you right?"

"Huh? What?"

"I want you to get the captaincy of DT."

"I know. Am working for it too."

"Good. Are you ready for the task now?"

"I guess. and. Cell is still unreachable."

"Tch!!! I know. I keep trying every hour during the day!"

"Ssshhh.. its gonna be alright! Don't worry. Idhar aao"

Randhir could hear nothing, but a small muffled noise something which he thought was a kiss. He was disgusted with her and he left the place. He went to his room, kicked his punching bag with a force that it fell down from its holding. He calmed himself and left to lab to finish his task. The moment he entered, he saw everyone assembled there including Sanyukta. He threw a nasty glance at her and went to the table which was left empty. Within 2 minutes, Vardhan entered along with Ankit and announced that they could begin the task.

They all set to work instantly. Randhir, Jiggy and Sanyukta had set up the robot within an hour and now they were setting up the prototype turbine in order to generate electricity from water. However, the could only set up the turbine here and had to get to the water tank to generate the same. That's when they realized that the sooner they reach the tank, the forcer would be the water supply for generating the required energy.

While these three had finished setting up the robot, Parth, Vidushi and Kastuki were done only half way of setting up the robot. They were stuck in the wiring part and could not proceed further. After about half an hour more, Parth had finished the robot and started with his turbine set, while Vidushi and Kastuki were still struggling. At the same time, Randhir had finished setting up his turbine and hence rushed to the water tank to proced further. Next Jiggy ran out to do the same, and by the time Sanyukta had come to the water tank, Randhir had almost finished charging his robot.

Jiggy and Sanyukta had also charged their robots by the end of 3.5 hours and by the time PArth came to charge, the water flow had reduced and hence he could not fully utilize the source. And just as he was about to get some more energy, time was up and Ankit blew his whistle indicating everyone to stop what they were doing.

"Alright so time is up. So this time, lets check from the ones who finished last. In that order, we first have Kastuki and Vidushi. Well, why were you not able to complete?" Ankit said

"Sir, I was stuck with the piece of wiring." Replied Kastuki

"And me too, but I am done with setting up the turbine" replied VIdushi

"Hmmm.. you guys need to give more importance to it. It was very simple girls. Let me show you." He said and walked up to their robots and showed them where they had missed it.

"Right, so next we have Parth. Are you done?" he asked

"Well. Am not sure sir, but I guess it will work." Parth replied hesitantly.

"Lets see, shall we?" he asked and let Parth operate the robot. The robot marched a little and died down which made Parth's face small.

"Hmmm. Lack of charge I suppose. Good going though." Ankit said and nodded at Vardhan.

"So next tie between Jignesh and Sanyukta I suppose, so I leave the choice to you." He said

"Love, tum jaogi?" She nodded her head and proceeded. She placed the robot on the table and started operating it. It walked steadily up to the end of the table and stopped. There was a bulb, which glowed red and instantly the robot voiced "Danger. Take diversion." And it turned towards left and stopped. She looked up to see everyone impressed, including Randhir.

"Good job Ms. Aggarwal." Said Vardhan with pride. She beamed at him and was overwhelmed with the output.

"JIgnesh. Your turn now." Said Ankit. Jignesh took his robot and placed it on the table and started operating it before placing a paper ball at the centre of the table. Once he started, the robot dashed in full speed and kicked the paper ball which went flying to Vardhan who caught it with amusement.

"Good on Mr.Modi. But I have one question. How did it find the paper ball?"

"Sir I have given it in my programme such that it will be able to locate anything made lighter than metal of which the robot is made. And have programmed only for kicks and that too only with right leg. With some more time I would have finished the other leg too."

"Good thinking of doing it with one leg first. Excellent presence of mind. Am impressed." Jignesh was all smiles and beamed at everyone and finally winked at Kastuki.

"So next, Randhir ready?" asked Ankit. Randhir nodded and placed his robot on the table and started operating it. It walked upto the centre of the table and then bowed down. Then it spoke, Please play a song Sir, so that I can do the honor of dancing.' Soon enough, Randhir played a slow song from his cell and immediately the robot started dancing to the beat of the song. It didn't do many jumps, but finally did a flip over and landed on its right foot with left leg up in the air pressed against its body.

Everyone were dumbfounded with this and it was Sanyukta who started clapping first followed by the entire team and also by Vardhan and Ankit. "That was outstanding Randhir. So what did you programe it to dance."

"well I had danced the same and made a video of it. then I programmed the video in the robot so that it could project the same." He said in a serious tone.

"Well done my boy. Well done." Said Vardhan and patted on his back.

"So its decided from this that Randhir will be the captain of the Dream Team. You have additional responsibilities. You can pick up an assistant to help you out to sort out with your duties. Obviously he/she should be from the team. You can conduct test, or you could keep rotating the assistant, or just pick up one. Your choice. But you will have loads of work. You need to submit the name of your assistant by the end of this week."

"Yes sir."

"Good luck. All the best! Don't let me down Mr. Shekawat. And of course the entire team." Said Vardhan and walked out.

"All the best Randhir. Am so proud of you!!! You never fail to impress anyone. Good going! Have the same attitude and you will reach heights. So now that your captain has been selected, you will have to follow his orders. Well not orders, his decisions. Of course you can give in your ideas, but his decision will be final. That's a lot of responsibility in itself. I hope you will support him and yourselves. And your next task will be scheduled next week, until then keep researching and attend the special lectures from tomorrow which will be handled by Vardhan sir himself. All the best! And Good night" Ankit wished and smiled his best and left from there leaving the team.

"Congratulations!!" everyone shouted and hugged him except Sanyukta who just smiled at him. Randhir was a little confused with this, but of course his earlier observation crossed his mind and he was raged.

"So guys, why don't we party? Its on me! Lets go to that restaurant near college?" Randhir asked.

When everyone nodded he continued, "Lets leave in like half an hour, though we don't have curfew lets get back earlier to avoid any problems."

After half an hour, Jiggy and Kastuki came in bike, while the others went in Randhir's car. Vidushi and Sanyukta kept talking, while Parth was stealing glances of Vidushi and Randhir was thinking of what to with what he was feeling. After 20 minutes of driving, he stopped the car in front of the restaurant and everyone hopped out once he had parked. They had a lovely time, but however Randhir was preoccupied with Sanyukta talking to some professor and that irked him a lot. Once they returned, to clear his mind, he to the library and was reading and was lost in his own thoughts.

Randhir's POV

What the hell is wrong with me. Why am I losing my patience with myself and everyone around. One more second inside and am sure I would have blasted someone there. And that girl. Ufff.. what does she think of herself. God am back to thinking about her. Ek din shaanti se nahi jeene degi. And what was she doing in staff quarters with some guy? And... (end of POV)

There was a tap on his shoulder and when he turned around he met that person whom he didn't want to meet now.

"Yahan kya kar rahe ho." She said

"Ugh!!!" he groaned and caught his head.

"Kya hua? Dard ho raha hai?" she asked softly and that was all he needed to vent out. He pulled her wrist roughly and pinned her to the wall and spoke in rage "Stay away from me Aggarwal. Do you get it?"

"Meine kya kiya?" she asked trembling

"I've not seen a girl more cheap than you. Don't you have belief in yourself that you could win the captaincy?"

"What?"

"Aur nahi toh kya? Why did you have to go to staff quarters to meet some random guy and complain about me? Are you a kid? Maafi maanga na meine, as I hurt you speaking about my father. Then why do you have to keep your face dull and gain attention of that stupid professor? Seriously? And you stooped so low to use some professor to become captain of Dream Team. But guess what, any day that's not gonna work. All that is required is passion and perseverance, which you lack totally. And let me make a promise to you, trust me Aggarwal, am gonna make your life hell. Do you get it? Don't mess with me and just stay away from me!" saying this he pushed her and stormed off from there.

Edited by samyukthakrish - 16 March 2015 at 4:14am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

acshauditaudinkphjfrjanggeumbloomspringsimajikshusweetynithsamarfatimaIndhu27aakashi.poojaAMadhurigudia11RIDDSIanuja78ayu13rockzzzishq2051kavya01arrodil_smilesanyugracy27vrinda65.scarlet.spicyraysmika17purnima209Sarim.fatmiStarBull.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

Aditi512 Groupbie
Aditi512
Aditi512

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Cliffieee...:/ :(
U wont post untill may 17th...:o :o o.O O.o :'(
Anyways all the best for ur xams n do well ...n also ill b waiting for u to post the other stories in ur mind...:) ^_^
N this part was amazing ...why evrytime rd misunderstand things..???:/ he jst listen to half a thing n derive conclusions from it...:/ :/
N ohhh poor sanyu...:'( how is she gonna take this...:(
Update soon...
N again all the very best for ur xams...^_^

samyukthakrish

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 16 March 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Awsme update as alwz

Loved it

Rd is really a big idiot