Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 38)

Aditi512 Groupbie
Aditi512
Aditi512

Posted: 11 March 2015 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Hey the game wasnt boring at all...:/ :/
It was amazing n fun..^_^
N ohh rd was so shocked to kw abt jiggi n sanyu.. N so was kausto...:p :p
Amazing update...^_^

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

ikshu Groupbie
ikshu
ikshu

Posted: 11 March 2015 at 11:23am | IP Logged
read both the parts in a go
it was an awesome update
thanks for the pm 
continue soon

samyukthakrish

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 13 March 2015 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Great job

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 13 March 2015 at 10:55pm | IP Logged

Part 19

Sanyukta smiled a little and got up when Vidushi asked "Arey Sanyu, whats wrong. Where are you going?"

"Arey. Mujhe jaana hai."

"Par kahan?" asked Parth

"Mujhe kya washroom use karne keliye tumlogon ki permission chahiye?" she masked her sadness with irritation. When everyone looked away in embarrassment, she walked away from there. As she took little steps, her eyes which held up the tears so long, fell down with a rush. She rushed into the bathroom and cried a lot. After a while when she came out, she saw Randhir standing and looking out through the window in the hall. Without noticing him, she started walking when Randhir called out to her.

"Umm.. sanyukta?"

"Yea?"

"Wo.. hmm.. actually.. I.." he fumbled

"Jab sentence mein bologe tab batao." She snapped at him. And as usual this tone raised his temper, but he mellowed down as he knew this was because of him, so he continued. "Wo. Am sorry."

"Sorry for what?" she asked slowly.

"Umm.. you know. I spoke about dad and ummm how he is umm to me... and I thought, umm that I hurt you."

She was touched with this small and cute confession, "Its ok Randhir. Its not your fault. Your dad is indeed a great father. And Mr.Aggarwal is nothing to me." She said and walked away from there, fearing that one more second there, she would probably break down again.

Randhir POV

Why can I never understand her? Her every action has an impact on me.  Its like as though she is having full control over me. How is that even possible when I know nothing about her or vice versa. And why did it even bother to me in the first place that I hurt her. She flirted with Jiggy to make Kastu realize? Seriously? As though there was no other way. Moreover all this love is waste of time. And that jiggy idiot didn't even think of sharing this with me. We were together from our childhood and still he didn't confide it with me. And who does she think she is. Just because she helped my brother its not that she is someone great. But anyway she helped him, and I got to know what was bothering Jiggy all this time. If that was the case, then whom did she hug the other day and also in library? Were they two the same people? Looked like that from the structure of the guy. So she has someone in her life. And why is this bothering me so much.!! I should stay away from her. Yes. That's the best thing. Or else she will definitely make me a madcap. (End of POV)

Randhir didn't realize he was murmerring in a little higher voice, that his entire thoughts were overheard by one person.

Soon after, he joined the entire group outside and they started chatting something of no use where Sanyukta was trying her best to get involved in the small talks, but she zoned out most of the times. Eventually, they all felt sleepy and so left to rest for the night.

Next morning, it was decided that Harsh would prepare breakfast and everyone relished his culinary skills. Soon they all were playing shuttle, volleyball, 7 stones, etc. In short they re-lived their childhood, with Harsh occasionally scolding them for any cheating that was done.

It was about evening, when they decided that they had to rest sooner, as they were to report to college earlier for their Dream Team work. Everyone helped in preparation of dinner with Harsh leading it and other assisting him. Once dinner was over, they settled in the living room for a while before retiring for the night.

"Kids. It was so much fun to be around with you all. It felt as though I was enjoying my childhood. Thank you so much." Harsh beamed with happiness.

"Arey uncle, we are all grateful that you invited us over here." Sanyu said

"Acha lets meet up like this whenever we get time alright?" said Kastuki

"Seems like an idea to me." Confirmed Parth

"Kids its not a must that we should meet up only here, we could go somewhere too. When its possible. But for now, I guess this place is fixed. We will decide about going out someother time."

"Yea, we could plan it when we don't have Dream Team pressure." Said Vidushi

"Acha, go sleep now. You have early college from tommorow and you guys would be busy. I've got a meeting to attend, so I might not be able to see you off. So all the best. Good night!" saying this he retired to bed, followed by the entire group. However Harsh had noticed that Randhir had avoided to even share a small talk with Sanyukta and also that Sanyukta never smiled, and even if she did it never reached her eyes.

As it dawned, all of them got ready and left to college to attend their first day of official DT project and tasks. Just as they entered, the peon informed that they had to report at mechanical lab post lunch. They did as informed and were eagerly discussing about the tasks they were going to do in the near future.

"So I assume, you all had a perfect weekend and a wonderful lunch now?" boomed a voice from the entrance and immediately the group fell silent but didn't answer.

"Well?" he pressed

All of them nodded their head in affirmation and then he continued "Ms.Aggarwal, I assume you are feeling better now."

"Yes sir" she replied with a small smile which didn't reach her eyes as usual which caused Ankit to slightly tense. But of course he composed himself and continued now "Since you had a good weekend, now lets get back to the task in hand, shall we?"

"So today we will be doing individual tasks, which will be about 2 totally. But the fact is, you can do both of it simultaneously or in succession. Choice is yours. But, you will be graded only according to end result. No consideration for any work in progress. Do you know why?"

When they shook their head,he continued, "Always only output or rather result matters, not the approach. Right?"

"Definitely not sir" interrupted Randhir

"And why is that Randhir?" Ankit asked

"When you don't get the right approach, you will never get the result expected." Sanyukta interjected.

"Even if you get the right approach, you might not end up with the right result"

"But you will atleast know you are on the right track" Randhir replied

"You can do that even by taking some other means I suppose"

"But it will be time consuming, and its just not right. For example, if you want to pass an exam, studying is more appropriate rather than depending on chits that you prepare. Instead, if the same time is allocated to studying, it will help you in the long run. Atleast you will have some morale in yourself." Concluded Sanyukta

"Good.  Its good. This is what I expected. But, that does not mean that you will be graded according to the level of completion of the task. One thing I always preach is this Aim for the sky, you will atleast land on the tree top.' So shall we proceed about what the task is?"

When they nodded, Ankit  as usual took over "Ok guys, the tasks are very simple. Your first task will be to set up a robot and the second will be to programe a task for it. It could be just anything. Think for yourself. But the only twist here is, we want you to not use electricity. It should be natural source of energy. Got it?"

"Like solar or hydel?" asked Jiggy

"Exactly. Hydel, to be more precise. Any questions?" Ankit asked

"How do we know for how long we need to charge it so that it works?" asked Vidushi

"That's for you to find out. You have 4 hours from now. The time is 2:30, we will start at say 4? Till then you guys can go to the library and do your research. Report at 10 to 4 here, so that we can get started soon. Yeah?"

"Yes sir!" they replied in unision.

"Good. Its good. So you have about 1.5 hrs, you can discuss, prepare alone, anything, but I want results. And I will be glad if all of you finish it. I accept it's a challenging task for 1st year students, but what are we, DreamTeam right, everything should be possible for us. Now, most important thing, after this task, the winner will be elected as the captain. Are you guys cool with it. It's a fair competition. Right?"

"Yes Sir!!" the replied excitedly and soon Vardhan and Ankit left the lab. Everyone immediately rushed to the library and grabbed the books which were available on the table for their reference.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaash12cuteeangeluditaudijanggeumsimajbloomspringikshusamarfatimaIndhu27gudia11RIDDSIanuja78vidhichaudhuryishq2051kavya01sanyugracy27mika17Sarim.fatmiStarBullnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes.Sandhirhowardscarlett

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 13 March 2015 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Amazing update ^_^ 
So finally rd's feeling something about sanyu 
And who overheard his pov 
It must be harsh ...maybe 
They enjoyed ..thats cool *_* 
The task is interesting 
Update soon 
Thnx for the pm <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cardcaptorangelrjsamyukthakrish

anuaskif Senior Member
anuaskif
anuaskif

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
nice Sammy...

Update it soon... Randhir ke self-talk ko kisne suna... Parth ne ya uske dad ne.. jaldi suspense kholo..

samyukthakrish

Sarim.fatmi IF-Rockerz
Sarim.fatmi
Sarim.fatmi

Posted: 14 March 2015 at 12:26am | IP Logged
unres      awesome update dear. lovely piece of writing. do update soon

Edited by Sarim.fatmi - 16 March 2015 at 9:46pm

samyukthakrish

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18