Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 32)

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Awsme update

Loved it to the core

Sanyu going home n rd dropping her
He was so concerned for her
Taking care of her

Sanyu mom is so sweet

Maya n rd talk was awsme
She directly asked him abut sanyu n her relation

He denied
He's confused

Rd dad very well knows him
He's giving him time to think

Ankit n sanyu talking
Finally flirting k secret aa gya bahar
She was helping him with kausto
Ankit teasing her with rd

Wtng for next
Update soon

Love u
Keep smiling

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

Aditi512 Groupbie
Aditi512
Aditi512

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 8:13am | IP Logged
It ws an amazing update ...
I loved it ...<3
Rd cares for her so much...

samyukthakrish

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing ;* :* 
Loved the way everyone was doubting rd and sanyu LOL 
And samir is i guess connected to maya 
And rd's dad knows him so well Wink 
Last scene ROFL 
Update soon 
Thnx for the pm :)

samyukthakrish

ikshu Groupbie
ikshu
ikshu

Posted: 01 March 2015 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
awesome update 
continue soon
thanks for the pm

samyukthakrish

sanyugracy27 Goldie
sanyugracy27
sanyugracy27

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
awesome update
update ASAP

samyukthakrish

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 02 March 2015 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

samyukthakrish

anuja78 Senior Member
anuja78
anuja78

Posted: 04 March 2015 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Randhir is the best choice...
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 07 March 2015 at 6:18am | IP Logged

Part 17

It was about 10 when Sanyukta woke up with a start. She groggily opened her eyes and went to freshen up. Once she was done, she came down to see all her friends waiting for her except Randhir. She widened her eyes seeing them and mouthed "Kuch ho gaya hai kya?"

Everyone kept mum and then she spoke "Arey kuch toh bolo."

"Where is your phone?" asked Vidushi

"Umm Di ke paas. Why?"

"Harsh dad ne hame unke ghar bhulaya hai. Randhir ka message aaya tha." Said Parth

"Oh!"

"Ab oh kya? CHalo.. if you are feeling better."

"Par I need to ask mom and di"

"Di and aunty ne permsission dediya"

"Ma!!!"

"Haan haan jao. Gudiya ne bhi permission diya. Par warning bhi."

"Ok ok!" she said embarrased

Soon all of them were on their way to Randhir's house. That's when jiggy asked "Love, how are you?"

"Am good. Please stop asking like this as though am a patient" she snorted while others laughed, however Kastuki kept quiet. Within sometime they reached Shekawat mansion and all of them were ushered in by Kaka.

"Why don't we take the same rooms as last time?" asked Parth

"Nahi beta, iss baar saaheb ne kaha hai ki aap log out house mein rahoge." Said kaka

"What?" asked Jiggy

"Haan. Aap sab ek saath rahenge." Came harsh's voice "And before you ask why, let me tell you trust me it will be more fun."

"that will be fun I guess" said sanyukta softly

"It definitely will be fun. Kaise ho beta. I heard you were unwell"

"Am fine uncle."

"Chalo outhouse chalte hain. Randhir is already there with a few helpers making necessary arrangements."

When they went to the outhouse behind the mansion, they found a few people laying mattresses, laying down snacks and drinks, setting up various game boards, etc. Sanyukta was in awe of these things and she started walking in a daxe inside the outhouse. It was a one storey house with hall and kitchen in the ground floor and two rooms in the firS**Loor, which could be converted as a single room by removing the makeshift partitions.

She climbed up to the first floor and when she was about to open the door, the door opened, and due to the sudden movement, Sanyukta lost her balance and was falling down when she was held by her hand. She realized that it was Randhir's hand and when she tried to straighten herself, her leg slipped and she fell down, pulling Randhir on top of her.

With the force they fell, Randhir's lips landed on Sanyukta's neck. This small touch made both of them widen their eyes. When Randhir tried getting up, his hands slipped over Sanyukta's duppatta and again he landed on top of her with a thud.

"Aaahhh" she shouted lightly

"Sorry sorry." He said and tried getting up again but instead he slipped everytime and fell on her.

"Tum mujhe maarna chahte ho kya? Ruko." Saying this she tried moving her duppatta giving him the space required to have a grip. When she did that, his eyes widened and was about to tell something when she snapped "Look into my eyes and not anywhere else." After he did that, they both had a long eye lock and broke it when they heard Kaka's voice "Arey Randhir baba, aap niche gir gaye ho kya? Utiye. Ham aapke madad kar deta hoon."

Once Kaka helped him get up, he saw Sanyukta struggling to get up from the ground, "Bitiya aap teek ho? Aapko dekha nahi. Haat dijiye" saying this he pulled her also. "Aap dono niche ajaiye, aur paani pilijiye." "Ji" they said in unison and had an eye lock again. This time Sanyukta broke it and adjusted her duppatta while Randhir looked away and chipped "Sorry"

She looked up to see his head slightly bowed and she was stunned to see such a Randhir here, and she said "Its ok" and went off from there leaving him in a daze.

Randhir's POV

Why did I tell sorry to her now? It was not my fault that we fell down. But that mere proximity felt good. Really good. Oh god. What the hell is wrong with me. I just decided last night that I will stay away from her. Let her do what she wants wither with Jiggy or that guy in Library. Library. That kiss.. awww. That was my first kiss.. Tch.. I didn't want my first kiss to be that way. And I misbehaved with her. Randhir are you not guilty for that? Arey phirse uske baarein mein soch rahe ho. Ugh! Forget her. "Dad" he shouted and went.

"Yes Randhir, why are you shouting?"

"umm.. no. I mean I've made the arrangements you asked me to" he said looking away.

"Good. Kids, come lets have some fun now"

They all gathered in the hall where all furniture had been moved towards the wall and a huge mattress was laid in its place. There was a huge box in the centre which had a number of sports equipments, right from bats, balls, raquets, etc.

"Uncle what are we gonna play now?" asked Sanyukta with twinkle in her eyes.

Randhir was surprised to see her this happy seeing these things, and he had smiled a little and mentally scolded himself for thinking about her again.

"Beta since you are a little unwell, and its almost noon now, we will stick to indoors, later in the evening we shall play something else. Alright?"

She nodded her head like a child and sat down beside Harsh and took out a pack of cards and showed it to Harsh,  smiled at her and announced that they will be playing cards now. Sanyukta pulled Jiggy beside her and they continued their lovey dovey talks. Throughout the game she noticed that two people were avoiding her continuously - one Randhir and two Kastuki.

It was about two when they got bored playing cards and right at that time, Kaka asked them to come for lunch. All of them munched away the lunch hearing Harsh's childhood stories. As usual Kastuki and Randhir didn't involve much.

"Kastu? Kya hua tumhe?" asked Harsh

"kuch nahi uncle. Bas thoda tired hoon."

"Oh. Toh upar jaake rest karo na."

"Haan uncle."  Saying this she went up and found that their beds had been laid. She slumped into one and started crying her heart out.

Kastuki's POV

Why is this happening to me? Why cant Jiggy see beyond Sanyu? And I never expected her to fall for him. But if she's gonna be happy with him then I will never come between them. She has a past which can be overcome only by something as powerful as love. C'mon Kastu you are not this weak. You can do this for your friend.

Saying this to herself she cried a little more and slept off. When she got up it was late in the evening. She freshened up and came down to find the hall empty. She went to the kitchen and asked kaka, to which he said that all were in the terrace.

When she entered the terrace, she saw it to be filled with her favourite flowers orchids and lilies all over the place, a small white table with two chairs. As she approached the table, she found a note addressed to her. If you believe in trust, close your eyes for 10 seconds and take the name of your first love and then open your eyes. PS: Please do it even if you don't believe in trust ;)

Kastuki shook her head and closed her eyes and after counting for 10 seconds, she softly said Jiggy and opened her eyes to get a shock in her life.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cuteeangelash12nkphjfrjanggeumsweetynithaakashi.poojasimajbloomspringgudia11RIDDSIanuja78ayu13rockzzzspicyraysvrinda65sanyugracy27mika17twniSarim.fatmi.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

Go to top