Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 26)

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Finally yr u updated
U kept us wtng for so long

The update was superb
Loved it to the core
Rd dad is really sweet

He talked to nicely with sanyu
N understands her

Rd told sanyu everything
She was so hurt n shocked bt she didn't want rd to feel guilty so she composed herself

When rd told her abut dat guy misbehaving with her n abut her dad she got more hurt

She said she knows abut rd bt what
His date also seem extra friendly with her

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

Luv u
Keep smiling

thanks

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vrinda65

Really nice dear
So secrets r out to one anodr gud
What is it???? Hope to knw it soon 
Update ASAP

thanks
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu13rockzzz

This was fantastic!!! 
Amazing!! 
Its getting interesting update by update!! 
Loving it!! 

thanks
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitra

Awsmmm rd dad is really cool

thanks
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari1995

read all the parts in one go
just loved it
thanx for the pm
update soon
love
pari

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Part 13

The day passed on as usual, however Sanyukta and Randhir never fought much to the surprise of the entire college. Infact they themselves were surprised. Once lunch break was over, Sanyukta got a call and she left the college in a hurry.

The entire day passed and it was night when Kastuki received a message from Sanyukta that her mother was ill and had been admitted in the hospital and that she would not return to hostel for the night. KAstuki immediately passed on the message to the Dream Team who had been asking about her whereabouts especially Randhir.

Next morning, they came to know that class held by Ankit was cancelled due to some personal work, so they had three free periods.

"Umm why don't we go and meet Sanyukta's mom?" asked Parth

"Hey that's a good idea!" Vidushi exclaimed

"But we don't know her right?" pointed Kastuki as she didn't want them to know the relation Ankit and Sanyukta shared

"So what, we will get to know her" replied Jiggy

"Randhir are you coming?" asked Parth

He just nodded his head in a yes and went away to the parking lot while others followed suit. She quickly texted Sanyukta about their plan.

Aggarwal house

As soon as the bell rang, Sanyukta dashed to open the door and found her friends standing there. Seeing them she fakes a surprise and invited them inside.

"Kaun aaya hai beta?" came a feeble voice and a lady in her mid 40s came out of a room.

"Ma yeh sab mere friends hai - Kastuki, Vidushi, Jignesh, PArth and Randhir" she introduced everyone and went inside.

"Why are you all standing, please feel comfortable." Said her mom

"Par Sanyu kahan gayi hai?" asked Kastuki

"Shayad nashta bana rahi hogi aap logon keliye."

Just as she completed, Sanyu came out with two trays and kept it on the table. She distributed pakodas to them and everyone relished it except for Randhir as he was the only person who didn't have it and he was unusually quiet.

"Aap kaise ho?" Randhir asked slowly to her mother

"Mein ab bilkul teek hoon beta. Tum logon ko rehte hue mujhe kya hoga? Aur waise bhi aaj se Sanyu, chintu aur maya ke alawa mujhe 5 aur bache mil gaye." Her mother beamed with happiness

"Toh hum aapko maa bulaye?" asked Kastuki

"Of course beta. Tum sab bula sakte ho, however you all want, even Anju is cool with me. I would always do what I do for my 3 kids. And from today no differenciation between these 3 and you all."

Randhir stood up and walked out of the house as he didn't want anyone to see his vulnerable state. He was wandering in the garden when his eyes  fell on a garage and instantly he found himself walking towards it. He opened it and was dumbfounded with various machines in it. He was trying to understand each of the machines but was stuck with one particular item and was trying to understand what it was when he heard a voice "Its some brake kit from Azusa.  Sanyu aur chintu dono milake kuch Go-Kart ki gadi bana rahe the."

"Aap ko kaise pata yeh sab?" he asked

"Am an engineer as well beta." She said

"Aap engineer ho?"

"Hmmm."

"Toh fir aap kaam kyun nahi karti?"

"Hmmm family tha and I had promised my friend that I would never work."

"Why would you do that?"

"Do what? Promise? Beta in life, its not just about what you want but also about what others want. Yes you lead your life, but it should be for others too. And my friend was insecure that I was more brilliant than her husband, so she asked me to stop working with him. And my husband hmmm he was not of great support in our lives, so I had to take up restaurant business, which my elder daughter is taking care now."

"Am sorry to ask, but how did you manage without his support?"

"It was difficult initially, but since I was educated, I could manage to feed my children. That's when I decided that Maya and Sanyu also had equal rights to study and pursue their passion. So I had to work very hard."

"hmmm...par mein aapko maa bula nahi sakta."

"I am myself a mother, and I read your face the moment you stepped in. I could clearly see pain on your face. And I understand its something personal. Agar tum ma bulaoge toh mujhe acha lagega. Par aunty toh keh sakte ho na?"

"Of course! Ummm... kya  mein aapko hug kar sakta hoon?"

She immediately engulfed him into her motherly embrace and he felt blissful and a few warm saline drops escaped his eyes. She distanced herself and wiped his tears with the help of her saree pallu.

"Ache bache nahi rote. Aur waise bhi tum toh dashing lagte ho aise ladke rote hai kya?" she chuckled and Randhir was awestruck as to how she made him feel light instantly

"Chalo chalo before rakshashi maharani arrives." They both shared a laugh and left the garage.

As soon as they reached the house, everyone prepared to leave. Everyone took blessings from Sanyu's mom including Randhir which was very unusual of him which left everyone shocked.

"Aunty aapka beta nazar nahi aa raha hai. Kahan hai?" asked Parth

"Haan.. Hume laga shayad iss baar Love ki family ko jaan sakte hain" said Jiggy

"Love??"

"Ma, yeh mujhe Love bulata hai."

"Kyun Jiggy? Tumhe Sanyu pasand hai?"

"Isse kaun pasand nahi karega. And yes I like her. Par BHai kahan hai?"

"Acha. Agar like tak hi tha toh teek hoga. And Chintu has gone to doctor to collect my reports. Maybe next time you can meet him." Anju replied

"Ok aunty then we will take your leave. Please take care of yourself. Aur waise bhi hume Sanyu chahiye. Who Dream team ke tasks honge na, kabhi bhi."

"Haan pata hai pata hai. Aaj hi leke chalo. Pareshaan kar rahi hai mujhe"

"Ma!! Guys I will come back tomorrow. After dada gets reports and we consult doctor once more if she is alright."

Once everyone left, Sanyu cleared the table and asked her mom to rest. A little later Ankit came and informed that there was nothing to worry. Meanwhile her mother  filled in the details about her friends coming to visit her. Ankit was surprised and thanked Kastuki about her presence of mind to inform them before.

Next day Sanyukta reached college on time and was going to her class reading a book in her hand. Suddenly she bumped into a hard surface and was about to fall down but she never touched the ground. When she realized she didn't kiss the floor her eyes immediately darted to her savior.

"Teek ho?"

But she never answered as it was the first time she saw something else in those eyes apart from arrogance, what was it? Concern?

When she didn't answer he shook her again and asked her "Teek ho ki nahi?"

She regained her composure and said "Huh? Mujhe kya hoga? Par tumahre chest itne hard kyun hai? My nose hurts!"

She scrunched her nose and made a cute face. And for the first time, Randhir's heart skipped a beat looking at the girl in his arms. He smiled his first which reached his eyes after god knows how long.

"Sorry!"

"Kya?"

"Tumhe laga na. toh am sorry."

"aww. Its ok. Waise tumhare smile bahut acha hai. Kabhi kabhi smile kiya karo"

Randhir realized that he was giving away too much, instantly he straightened both of them, left her and moved away.

"Pagal! Par cute smile tha" she smiled her best and went in the same direction.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaash12uditaudiaditi9khandelwajanggeumsweetynithsreeshyaikshusimajAditi512aakashi.poojaGirl54NitraAMadhurigudia11RIDDSIanuja78ayu13rockzzzkavya01sanyugracy27mika17twniyashika.angelStarBull.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update
Loved it

Sanyu mom ill
The DT is really nice

Kaustuki ne bacha lia sanyu ko
Sanyu mom is really nice
She's also an engineer

Rd feeling hurt around them