Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 24)

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Part 12

The participants immediately started on their work. Everyone were busy in coding in computer, except Randhir  and Jiggy who were writing the entire code in a sheet of paper. The two of them had a continuous smile on their lips, while the others were a little tensed. Sanyukta and Parth too on the other hand were on the verge of completion.

After 30 minutes

"Done" came Randhir's voice. Everyone looked up from their workstation and were surprised to see him say so.

"We will check once the time is over or when everyone have completed. Shall we?" asked Ankit

"Yes sir" came his reply and at the same time "finished" came Jiggy's voice.

After 15 more minutes

"Yes!" came Parth's voice and at the same time "Completed" came Sanyukta's voice.

After 10 minutes Ankit announced "You have 5 more minutes. Hurry up. And I want everyone to stop working as soon as the stopwatch strikes 60th minute" Just as he completed - Kastuki and Vidushi also had informed their completion.

After 5 minutes - "Yup stop working. Time is up!!"

"Ok. So the rest 10 of you can wait now. If any of them from the six who have completed gets disqualified, maybe you will have a chance to be selected." Ankit said

"Shall we begin. In the order of completion - Randhir, JIgnesh, Parth, Sanyukta, Kastuki and Vidushi. So Randhir start up."

Randhir immediately bent down and tapped a few keys and instantly the door opened and within 5 seconds the door closed. 

"Good job Randhir!!" he said. Randhir chipped a quick thank you.

"Next whom do you want to present Randhir?" Ankit asked

"Umm Jignesh" he smirked

"Ok then Jignesh, your turn"

Same way the door unlocked and shut. When he  was asked to nominate he said "Love!" Everyone gasped and immediately he corrected himself and said "Sanyukta". Randhir smirked while she without any problem had completed the task. She nominted Parth, who in turn asked Kastuki. She Asked Vidushi to present and finally all six of them had passed.

"Brilliant so these are the six people who have been selected. Am sorry the rest of you. But you guys had to be a little more efficient than them. You can leave for now." Ankit said

"Sir this is Dream Team 2015" announced Ankit to Vardhan the dean

"Brilliant. I see fresh blood in you guys. Randhir my boy. You were outstanding today and so was Jignesh. But yes the rest of you were also good. Remember one thing, victory will be ours only when we strive for it. All the best guys!! Ankit will give you further instructions!! Let me take your leave." Vardhan said patted Ankit's shoulder and left from there.

"Well first and foremost let me tell  you something very important, those of you who are not staying in hostel, shift immediately. This is because the tasks will be conducted at any time." Ankit continued once Vardhan left

"Yes sir" replied the team

"The next thing is you guys need to be disciplined, Vardhan sir is the most strict person you could have possibly ever met. Don't tell me later that I didn't inform anything to you. And... Yes that's about it. All the best and Welcome to real FITE" he said and shook hands with all the members of the team and left the place.

"Love, ab toh party ke liye maan jao!!" said Jiggy

"Haan haan! Karte hain party. But let it not go overboard."

"aagayi teacher ji. Kya Frumpy tum iss generation ki ho ya nahi?"

"Rich brat tum ne shayad teek se Sir ko suna nahi. Just now he told Vardhan sir is strict!"

"Point toh hai Randhir!" Parth said.

"Ok Fine. Lets party!!!!" he said and they left from there

All of them went to a chat shop nearby and were having fun, when suddenly a black Mercedes halted. A man clad in a crisp brown shirt and black pant stepped out of the car and walked towards the group.

"Beta, how far is FITE from here? Actually last time when I came, my driver was there, so I didn't have to worry about." The man spoke

"Its just a few kilometers from here uncle. Head straight on this road for about 15 minutes. You will reach the college" said Parth

"Oh. Thank you beta. You people are also from FITE?"

"Haan. First year!! Mechanical"

"Oh!! Meri beti bhi first year mein hai. I think Mechanical no electronics!"

"Name uncle? Maybe we know her!"

"Sa.." Just then his phone rang and he immediately said "Beta this is an urgent call. Will meet you guys later" he said and walked off from there.

"What a father is he? Does he not know what his daughter studies!!" asked Vidushi. All through this conversation, Sanyukta went numb and cold. Her gaze was in just one direction. She was glad that her back was facing to the person who had come now. This was observed by Randhir and Kastuki as usual, but this time there was one more person to add which was Jignesh.

"Shall we leave guys? I guess its getting late!" Kastuki spoke as she didn't want anyone to ask anything to Sanyukta. At once all agreed and they left back to college. As soon as they reached college, Sanyukta excused herself and went to her room and so did Kastuki. Meanwhile Randhir, Jiggy, Parth and Vidushi had to shift to hostel from next day, so they still had a long day to go.

Next morning as usual Sanyukta was late and hence was rushing to the canteen to grab her breakfast. She ordered her sandwich, took a table beside the counter and was fidgeting with her mobile.

"Love can you please get me breakfast?"

"Why are you panting Makeout? Wait!" she got up ordered another set of sandwich and brought a glass of water for him. He finished it in one go and said "Thanks. Love you are so lovable!" he flashed his teeth

"Oye! Chup!! Yeh jaake kisi aur ke saath karna. Line mat maaro! Bolo kya kaam hai."

"Arey. Mein tum pe line maarunga hi kyun? Tum already mere line pe aagayi!"

"Woh kaise?"

"Did I ask you to get me a glass of water. You just understood my need and did it by yourself!"

"Huh!"

"Just kidding. Woh kya hai na. Subah subah mein aise hi drama karta hoon! And did you know we shifted to hostel last night!"

"Ya?? And VIdushi?"

"Nope only the guys. Vids aaj aayegi. I guess she will be allotted your room"

"Ahhh Jiggy!! That's an awesome news!!  We all will be together!! It will be fun na?" she asked excitedly. She found Jiggy was rooted and his mouth was half open

"Arey hua kya? Aise kyun beithe ho? Jiggy!"

"Tum ne pehli baar JIggy bulayi!" she burst into laughter and said "That's your name right?"

"Love. Laugh out loud. And always have a smile. It makes you look more beautiful"

"Phir se line maar rahe ho?"

"Nahi. Line nahi. Its just the truth!"

"Hmmm. I will try."

Meanwhile they were served their breakfast and they finished it too.

"Love tum mujhe apna dost maanti ho?"

"Of course! Why not?"

"You know friends will stand with you in your difficult times as well. We are not only for sharing some happy stuff."

"Kya hua?"

"Nahi bas asie hi bol raha hoon."

"Hmmm. I have gone through a lot in the last 4-5 years Jiggy. Trust me I consider you all as my friends. But give me some time. I need to get along with you all to know you better. Kisine mere trust bahut bahut zor se toda hai. But am sure I will come out of it someday if I have to survive."

"Arey chill love. Waise you remember about the challenge with Randhir?"

"Definitely!"

"Are you not scared?"

"Why should I be scared? He is talented, intelligent, smart. He does not look like a devil to be scared off."

"Hahaha. Love. You know girls used to drool over him at school. Even here"

"I know. Poor guy. Kitne girlfriends the uske?"

"Ek bhi nahi. He does not believe in love or any relationship."

"Kyun?"

"Why do you wanna know?"

"Bas aise hi!"

"Ask him only!"

"I know his equation with his mom is not that great!"

"Umm Love we need to leave for class. We are running late."

They settled their dues and left, meanwhile Sanyukta had realized that she was right in thinking about his relation with his mother was not good from the time she returned from his house.

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaash12aditi9khandelwajanggeumPriyali25sweetynithikshusimajAditi512AMadhuriRIDDSILuvSanjanaanuja78ayu13rockzzzhimaniagrawal12Nitrasanyugracy27--Kkkhushiii--twnimika17SweetiePie25Sarim.fatmiStarBull.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagl

AmaZing update :) 
Aww he is so caring :) 
And harsh was observing all this :) 
Interesting very interesting ;) 
Continue soon :) 

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuaskif

Loved the caring RSS.

it was such a nice cute little update. Thoda aur long karna tha na...

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 10 February 2015 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ikshu

Awesome update dear !!Big smile
luvd itTongue
thanks for the pm and update next asapSmile

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish