Next soon 
Posted: 9 years ago
wow it was an amazing update!!
continue soon
thanks for the pm😊

Part 16
"Umm Sanyu here are your things. How are you going?" Kastu asked

"Randhir can drop her I guess. In car." Said Parth handing over the juice to her.

"No no I will manage." She said

"No. Parth is right. Randhir will drop you, and finish up the juice now." Ordered Jiggy

Finding no way to escape she just nodded her head and drained the glass of juice. She was helped out off the bed by Vidushi. Soon they reached Randhir's car and by the time Randhir came to driver's seat, she had already slept. Randhir pressed the recliner button so that she could rest comfortably. He swiftly drove the car to Delhi to her house.

After about 2.5 hours he reached her house, and he still found her sleeping. He got down and picked her up in his arms and walked up to her house. When her mother opened the door she was flabergastered to see her daughter lifeless in his arms. But even before she could ask anything, Randhir nodded her head as it would wake her up. Anju silently showed her room and Randhir instantly walked up to her room.

He came out after 5 minutes to see Anju making orange juice.

"Aunty?" she turned around and Randhir took her blessings.

"Kya hua usse?"

"Aunty wo teek se khati nahi hai. So she kinda fainted yesterday morning. Ache se daantna usse." He complained like a child whose toy was stolen from him.

"Mein kyun??. Wo meri sunti nahi hai. Not even Chintu's. Lagta hai Maya ko bulana hoga."

"Kisi ne meri yaad ki? Aur mein aagayi!!!" came an excited voice from the door.

Randhir and Anju turned around to see a young woman in grey formal pant and light pink shirt with her hair left open.

"Gudiya!!! Aagayi." Anju ran to her and hugged her tight, while Randhir felt awkward to witness this family reunion so he looked away.

"Toh aapne meri yaad kyun ki?"

"Idhar aao. Yeh Randhir hai. Choti ki friend and Randhir, she is my elder daughter Maya!"

Maya held out her hand and Randhir took it softly but firmly. Maya eyed Randhir from top to bottom and then in reverse direction and finally stopped to meet his eyes. She narrowed her eyes lightly and said "Yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

Randhir who was already lost looked even more confused when Maya looked up at him and the question she asked him took him by surprise.

"Ji maam wo..."

"Uff kya Randhir, the ever confident man is fumbling before Maya. Gudiya, Sanyu ki tabyat teek nahi hai, toh he came to drop her."

"Oh. Hua kya hai?" she asked Randhir

"Kuch nahi she just fainted as she keeps skipping her meals."

"Haan isliye I was also thinking of calling you to scold her. She listens only to you!"

"Ab mein dekhti hoon usse!"

"Aunty mein chalti hoon!" Randhir said and was about to leave when Maya stopped him.

"Thank you Randhir."

"Ji." He nodded his head and went out, while Maya followed him.

"Suno"

"Ji?"

"Am not that old that you have to give me so much respect. Di bula sakte ho. And anyway I wanted to ask you something"

"Yea. Go on." Randhir came back to his usual mode

"Don't take me wrong, but is there something going on between you two?"

"What?"

"I think my question was pretty straight"

"No. There is nothing like that. She's a part of Dream Team and I don't want her to fall ill and be a cause for losing. Am not born to lose." He said with attitude as he himself was confused for his feelings towards Sanyukta

"Hmmm. Ok."

"And what made you ask this?"

"Nothing in specific. If you are clear with your emotions then I don't think I need to answer your question." She raised her eye brow and answered with equal attitude.

"Ok. Take care." After a pause "Di"

"Acha lagta hai jab tum Di bulate ho" she smiled her first at him which he returned too.

As soon as Randhir left, Maya stood there for a few more seconds, shook her head with a small smile playing on her lips and then she went inside.

Randhir on the other hand drove aimlessly and when he stopped he found himself outside his house. He sat in the car for a long time and then went inside giving his keys to the security.

Later that day, Harsh came home to find his son engrossed in cooking which surprised him and the next moment there was frown on his forehead. Without disturbing him he went inside and came back after refreshing and started a conversation with Randhir.

"Kya baat hai! Aaj pakka Italian khana milega, Haina?"

Randhir looked up to see his dad giving him a warm smile and then he continued "No dad. Its Chinese today."

"Oh... you invited your friends too?"

"Nope. Just you and me."

"Hmmm.. How come you are here?"

"Semester got over. And we have this weekend to ourselves before DT activities start."

"Oh exams. I remember now. Message aaya na? How did it go?"

"Yes I got your message. Exams went on pretty well."

"Waise Jiggy kyun nahi aaya? Ghar gaya hai?"

"Pata nahi. Shayad hostel mein hi hoga. Infact all are in hostel."

"Toh sab ko yahan bulao. You know na I love spending time with them. Especially Sanyu. How is she?"

This question choked Randhir and so in order to divert his mind, he said "Come dad lets finish our dinner."

Harsh being smart found out that something was terribly wrong with his son else he never entered the kitchen to cook and now he was sure that it had something to do with Sanyukta. He let out a sigh and joined his son for dinner. But he also knew that Randhir would come and talk to him if anything was bothering him so he didn't wanna push anything. But he lightly reminded that he wanted to meet his friends. So Randhir dropped in a message to all asking them to join him at his place for the weekend.

Aggarwal House

Sanyukta had got up in the evening to only get reprimanded byher older sister and brother. She was not allowed to do any work, in fact her phone was also snatched away as they wanted her to rest completely. Later that night when they were having dinner, Ankit asked her how she felt and that they needed to talk about the letter.

"I will take Choti to her room Di. Aap rest lo." Ankit told Maya and he took Sanyukta to her room.

"Choti. How are you?"

"Am alright Dada, but what are we gonna do about the letter? Tiasha?"

"I tried calling Tiasha, but her cell was unreachable. And we have no access to Samir."

"Am so scared for her Dada." And tears welled up in her eyes

"Ssshhh.. Choti.. Don't give away to emotions like this. Di yahan hai. You don't want her to face all this now. Do you? And.. lets just say we have to wait before we take any step forward. So don't worry. Please."

Sanyukta nodded her head, while Ankit also looked lost. Suddenly he remembered and asked "Choti, agar ek baat puchoon toh bhura nahi manogi na?"

"Kya Dada kab se aap permission lene lag gaye?"

"Hmmm... Whats going on between you and Jiggy?"

Sanyukta started giggling and she laughed so much that she had tears in her eyes again. "Dada... hahhaha... Aapko bhi laga. Hahaha ki.. hamare beech kuch hai?"

Ankit just nodded his head while Sanyukta laughed again. Then controlling herself she said "Dada this is to help Kastu and Jiggy." "Huh?"

"Haan. Jiggy is my best friend."

"Hmmm. Aur Randhir?"

"Randhir? Uska kya?"

"What's happening?"

"Kuch nahi Dada. You already know we don't get along well usually. We just fought about Jiggy and the other day he saw us in library, I mean he saw me hugging you, so he thought I was double timing. And I will not forgive him for that." She told in a measured voice.

"Hmmm.. Get one thing Sanyu, none of us are against love, but you have to be sure about the person."

"Dada,, why all this love gyan now.. I don't love anyone now. Love kya like bhi nahi."

"Jo bhi. It was my duty to tell you." He got up and walked to the door to stop and tell "Waise, Randhir is not a bad choice." Ankit winked and went out. Sanyukta lightly smiled and went off to sleep.

awesome update dear.    sanyu is getting n rd is taking care of her.    everyone insisting sanyu go with rd to her home but sanyu doesn't want to go but finally she had to agree. rd take her in his room n anju got tensed but rd tackle everything smartly by telling she just fainted due to skipping food.    rd n Maya convo was nice.    harsh is now sure that his son has fallen for sanyu.    ankit n sanyu convo is good. sanyu doesn't want to forgive rd what he has done with her in library.    she has no interest for rd but some part in her heart like sanyu. do update soon.     thanks for d pm. Edited by Sarim.fatmi - 9 years ago
Awsme update

Loved it to the core

Sanyu going home n rd dropping her
He was so concerned for her
Taking care of her

Sanyu mom is so sweet

Maya n rd talk was awsme
She directly asked him abut sanyu n her relation

He denied
He's confused

Rd dad very well knows him