Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 22)

sanyugracy27 Goldie
sanyugracy27
sanyugracy27

Posted: 25 January 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
randhir really cares for her
amazing update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

Part 11

Since it was Sunday, everyone in the hostel were lazily roaming about. Kastuki and Sanyukta were also chatting all the time. It was afternoon, when Sanyukta's cell was ringing and kastuki said "Sanyu. Your phone is ringing."

"Arey mein baat kaise karungi. Bathroom mein hoon. Tum uthao" she replied. Kastuki immediately  picked it up and even before she could speak

"Choti!!!! Where are you? And what happened last night? I didn't see you returning to hostel!! And am right outside your room. Open the door now. Or am breaking it."

Kastuki who was scared ran to the door and opened it to only be stunned and astonished.

"Ankit Sir?" Ankit immediately became alert and he completely forgot that Sanyukta stayed with another person.

"Hmmm. I just came around to check if you girls were ok" he tried covering

"Huh? Why what would happen to us? And just a second sir" she replied and immediately called back the number from which Sanyukta had received a call. And instantly Ankit's cell started ringing.

"Sir aap Sanyu ki.." "Dada" came a reply from behind her.

"Sanyu?"

"Dada why don't you wait in the caf near our college? We will be there in 10 minutes." Sanyu said

"Why??" asked ANkit in a hurry

"Do you want anyone else to know about us?" she asked. ANkit nodded his head and straight away went to the caf. Meanwhile Kastuki stood in the same place as she was still surprised to understand that Ankit and Sanyu were siblings.

"Chalo Kastu" Sanyu said and dragged Kastuki to the caf where she asked her brother to wait for them

"Tum kuch bataogi bhi ya nahi?" kastuki finally managed to ask

"Caf mein sab clear karungi." She replied and pulled her faster "Jaldi chalo. Dada ko wait karna pasand nahi hai. Atleast not from me." She said and ran to the caf.

As they entered the caf, she saw Ankit ordering her favourite chocolate truffle milkshake and when he saw KAstu he asked "What will you have?" But she didn't answer as she was scared thinking how he would react. Sanyu took over and said "Dada Cold coffee with brownie." ANkit nodded his head and asked them to take the table which he had already reserved. After placing the order he came to the table and sat beside Sanyukta.

"Toh hum kahan the?" he asked

"Hum gaye hi kahan dada?" she asked playfully

"Choti... Why didn't you return to hostel last night after party?" he asked

"Aap pehle promise karo ki you wont get angry or do anything impulsive." She said

"Hmmm..Pakka gadbad hai.. ok fine. Tume manogi nahi agar mana kiya." He sighed in defeat. After she narrated the whole scene he was initially angry but he mellowed once he got to know how Randhir and his father took care of her.

"Kya baat hai choti. Aate hi fan following eh?" he teased his sister

"Dada! Wais eek aur ladki hai yahan. And she is way tooo quite for a long time now." She replied

"Hmmm" came Ankit's reply

"Dada. Don't irritate now" she said

"Ok ok. So Kastuki right?"

"Yes sir"

"Hmmm.. How do you like the college?"

"ummm..."

"Dada!!!"

"Ok ok.. Chill Kastu. I hope I can call you that. And waise bhi tum bhi meri choti jaise hi ho, toh you can call me dada too. But of course outside college premises. And when none of your friends are around."

"Hmmm"

"Arey hua kya hai tumhari dost ko?"

"Pata nahi. Shayad pagal ho gayi. Ya fir..."

"Nahi aisa kuch nahi hai. Par I wanna tell you something. About Sanyu!" kastuki said

"Kya?" asked the siblings together

"It might be little nosy, but I wanna help. I don't even know if she considers me as a her best friend but I do. And its out of that concern." She said. When Ankit nodded his head to continue "She's been getting some nightmares for the past one week. And she had fever too till last night. Only after Randhir's family doctor gave her some injection she became better"

"I don't wanna know anything about her life, but if its gonna spoil her health I think some serious decision should be taken. I was planning to talk to her mother about this, as I didn't know she had a brother. But now that you are there, I guess something has to be done." She ended her speech.

The siblings exchanged looks and Sanyukta immediately had her head low, while Ankit was thoroughly concerned. "What do you have to say for this Choti?"

"Dada. I am trying." Came her soft and feeble reply

"Kastu. Hmmm.. we will let you know when the time is right or maybe when Sanyukta is ready to talk about it to someone. I have tried talking to her a number of times about it, but it aint working. We will just have to wait. And yeah, its not something which happened to her, but something which happened in our lives which changed the way we lead our lives. I know we can trust you. But its not the right moment for you to know about it." Ankit stated in a serious yet loving tone.

"I understand. Dada" she said which brought a smile to all three of them "Wou know I have never had a brother. And am really glad I got one. And a sister too." She said looking at Sanyukta

"Well two sisters in that case" Sanyukta corrected. When Kastuki gave a confused look she continued "We have a cousin sister. Who is older to Dada by around 7 years. Maya di"

"Maya di!! Usse kab introduce karegi?" she asked

"Well.. she keeps travelling. She has a chain of restaurants. And she already knows you. In fact she knows everyone. As in you, vidushi, makeout, parth and also rich brat"

"what? Who are makeout and rich brat?"

"Jignesh" said Kastuki and blushed a little which was noticed by Sanyukta.

"And?"

"Randhir is rich brat"

"Aise naam kyu rakha hai?"

"Bas aisehi.. hehe. Dada. Chodo wo sab. We need to leave now. Agar hostel se kisi ne hame aise dekhliye toh" she shrieked almost.

"Haan haan. Teeke. Chalo."  Ankit paid the bill and left first, while the girls left after a little while. Soon the evening and the night passed on Sanyukta talking about Ankit and Maya to Kastuki.

Next morning as Sanyu was late as usual and she was hurriedly walking towards the canteen to grab a little breakfast before heading to her lectures for the day. She finished ordering a cheese sandwich and tea and sat waiting for it when she heard an announcement "The 16 members who have been selected for Dream Team please assemble in the auditorium in 5 minutes. I repeat in 5 minutes. And late comers will automatically be disqualified."

Sanyukta immediately started running to the auditorium as she was in the canteen, which was located in the other end of the college. She pushed a number of students midway as she had to get in time to the auditorium. Just as she entered, the door was locked as the time was up. She composed her breath and looked up to see that 9 people had already assembled. Which meant the other 6 obviously got disqualified.

"Right in time Ms. Aggarwal. Good. Its good. Come join them." Spoke dean

She walked up to the people to see everyone smiling at her except Randhir who was smirking at her. She gave back the same smirk and stood beside Kastuki.

"Ok guys, I heard you had an awesome time in freshers party" Ankit said and eyed Randhir sternly, while Randhir had his head low. "So its time for the final short listing of the Dream Team 2015. Are you guys ready?" he asked

"Yes sir" came the reply

"Looks like you guys are not interested or didn't you have breakfast? Louder guys!"

"Yes Sir!!!" came a louder reply

"Good. So what shall we do in this round so that we eliminate the weaker ones?" he asked. No one replied and so he continued "Hmmm. Ok it's a very simple round. All I want is a key which will unlock the auditorium door. Simple right?"

When all nodded he said "Now here comes the twist. The code should not be more than 3 lines. And the time given is half an hour. Is that ok?"

"Sir half an hour is too less a time." Said Ronita a girl who was qualified in earlier level.

"Hmmm... Ok in that case lets make it one hour." He said and took his position beside Vardhan.

"Ok guys, lets see how many of you crack the code. Its pretty simple. Am very eager to meet my dream team. All the best!!!" Vardhan said.

"Alright you can take up the mini workstation set up here which has your name. Books, pens papers, all necessary things have been provided to you. And your time starts now." He said and switched on the stop watch.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaash12nkphjfraditi9khandelwajanggeumaakashi.poojabloomspringNitrahimaniagrawal12ishq2051angelrjAMadhuriRIDDSILuvSanjanaanuja78ayu13rockzzzsanyugracy27yashika.angelforeverhersmika17twni-Glitz-StarBullSarim.fatmi.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sagl

AmaZing update :) 
Aww he is so caring :) 
And harsh was observing all this :) 
Interesting very interesting ;) 
Continue soon :) 

thanks
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newmoon18

Awsme updte yr
Loved it

Rd so caring
He's concerned for sanyu

He's confused with his own feelings

Harsh saw rd taking care of her

Bt I wonder what doc said to harsh

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

N yes I missed chapter 8
Where is it

Can u give me the link

Luv u
Keep smiling

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayu13rockzzz

This was really nice n lovely!! 
I thoroughly enjoyed it!! 
Randhir caring for her is a treat to read!! 
He has fallen for her n thats quite visible! 
Loved it

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gudia11

Its really beautiful loved it.

thank you
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish