Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 20)

StarBull IF-Rockerz
StarBull
StarBull

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 10:40am | IP Logged
very cool and clam updt...
love Rd's care for sanyu...
she is effecting her.
and the satisfaction on Harsh's face is really nyc...
updt soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

anuaskif Senior Member
anuaskif
anuaskif

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Loved the caring RSS.

it was such a nice cute little update. Thoda aur long karna tha na...

samyukthakrish

ikshu Groupbie
ikshu
ikshu

Posted: 13 January 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Awesome update dear !!Big smile
luvd itTongue
thanks for the pm and update next asapSmile

samyukthakrish

vidhichaudhury Senior Member
vidhichaudhury
vidhichaudhury

Posted: 16 January 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Superb update.loved it.pls continue soon

samyukthakrish

Aditi512 Groupbie
Aditi512
Aditi512

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
awwwiiee rd had started falling for her...awesome update...^_^

samyukthakrish

yashika.angel IF-Dazzler
yashika.angel
yashika.angel

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
nice ff
cont. soon

samyukthakrish

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

Part 10

Early rays of the morning graced the room on two people who were in their own dreamlands. There was a slight knock on the door which made Randhir jerk his eyes open. His father came in along with a tray which had lemonade, cup of fruits, sandwich and milk.

"Dad yeh sab aap? Jamuna Kaki kahan hai?" asked Randhir

"She has gone to wake up others for breakfast. Aur aaj toh Sunday hai." His dad replied

"Hmmm. I will freshen up and meet you down." Said Randhir and got up

"Son. One look at her it tells me she is a very sweet girl. Don't be so hard on her just because she is a girl. You had promised you would change your attitude towards women right? And yeah once she wakes up let her know how she landed here. Rest is up to you." Harsh said

Randhir nodded and left from the place. Harsh laid the tray on the bed side table and sat beside Sanyukta.

"You can open your eyes now my child." Harsh said

Sanyukta's eyes popped open and it widened seeing Harsh close to her. She immediately got up from the bed and sat properly.

"Woh sir, I didn't wanna disturb your talk with Randhir." She confessed

"Its ok beta. I understand." He replied

"Aapko kaise pata chala ki I was awake?" she asked innocently

"Mein bhi do bache ki baap hoon." He said proudly

"Do? Ek aur beta hai?" she asked

"Beti hai. Anyway wo chodo. How are you feeling now?" He asked changing the topic from his daughter

"Ji bilkul teek hoon. Par hua kya tha?" she asked

"Hmmm you heard what I told Randhir. So he will tell you. But am sorry on his behalf." He said

"Arey badon ka haath sirf aashirwad deneke liye hai. Aap maafi mat maangiye." She said

"Hmmm. Yeh tumhare mom ne sikhaya hoga?" he asked

"yes" she replied

"Hmmm.. acha yeh lemonade pilo first then have these and rest. I shall meet you after breakfast along with the others." He said

"Am perfectly fine sir I shall also have breakfast along with you." She replied

"Only on one condition." He said. And when she gave him a quizzical look he continued "call me dad. All his friends call me so."

"Ummm.. Don't mistake me but I cant call you dad." She replied seeing the floor. "but I hope you won't mind if I call you uncle?" she asked. Harsh gave a very heart wrenching smile and said "Of course beta. You can call me however you want." Soon he helped her get off the bed and took her out with utmost care to only meet Randhir who had heard only the last part of the conversation.

"Oh Randhir, will you help her down? I will just get my cell" he asked his son and gave Snayukta's hands to him and left the place. Randhir took Sanyukta's hands and started walking but the balance was not proper so he put his other hand on her waist which sent shivers in both of them. Soon they reached the dining table to see only Jiggy and Vidushi waiting for them.

"Love? How are you feeling?" asked Jiggy

"Haan we wanted to come to your room, par kaki ne kaha ki you might be resting aur dad ne mana kar diya" said Vidushi

"Am fine. Thank you. Par Kastu aur Parth kahan hai?" she asked

"Pucho mat. Kastu toh kitchen mein hain aur Parth ka ek call aaya hai. Shayad aunty se." Vidushi said

"Sanyu!!!!! How are you feeling??" shrieked Kastu as she came to the dining table carrying the tea tray.

"Ouch Kastu. Chillana mat na. Mein teek hoon. Par tum kar kya rahi ho?" Asked Sanyukta

"Bas aisehi. We are so many people here, so just thought of helping kaki." Replied kastuki

"Chalo kids lets finish our breakfast" said harsh who had returned along with Parth

Soon they finished their breakfast and settled in the hall and he was also introduced to kastuki properly. "Aaj kahi dino baad itna acha breakfast kiya meine. I know its impractical to ask but why don't you all join every weekend to give me some company." Asked Harsh

"Dad. Aap toh waise bhi yahan nahi rehte ho. Hardly a weekend in a month. Hmph!" sighed Randhir

"Acha let me put it this way then, whenever am here you guys will come here to give me company. Kyun Sanyu kam se kam tum aaogi na?" he asked

"Ji. Mein aungi!" she smiled her brightest after a small pause

"Yeh hui na baat!" he hi-fived with her and this left Randhir awestruck as his dad does that only with him and his sister whom he had not met for a number of years now. "So Randhir?" asked Harsh "Yes dad?" he replied. One look at his father and Randhir understood what he was asking.

"Ummm Fru.. I mean Sanyukta. Well do you remember that I was asking you to sing or dance after you do something and you ate pani puri? Umm I had mixed vodka in the pani and that kinda made you tipsy and you became pretty high. And you ummm fainted after singing." He said. She gasped when he completed and her face was horror stricken. "But but chill nothing went wrong anywhere, I was there with you right from the time you got off the stage till you fainted." He confessed. "and am sorry" he stated with full of guilt in his voice.

Sanyukta was shocked that she drank and she was even more shocked that she actually sang when she had decided that she would never sing in her life. She had tears in her eyes but she blinked them away as she didn't want Randhir to feel guilty. "hmm its ok. But please don't repeat it again with anyone anytime. It kind of freaks me out to think what could have probably happened." She said. But her voice was shaky which was noticed only by the father son duo and Parth. Randhir nodded his head and looked away as he was preoccupied as to what was bothering her so much that it mattered so much to her.

Soon the gang decided to disperse and hence they bid adieu to Harsh and left the Mansion. Randhir and Jiggy dropped Kastuki and Sanyukta in the hostel while Vidushi went along with Parth. As they reached hostel the girls got down and were about to leave, when Sanyukta stopped and turned around to Randhir and said "Its ok Randhir. Am not angry on you. You don't have to be this guilty. Or did something actually happen and you are hiding it?" she asked nailing at the right spot making Randhir fumble with his words. Meanwhile Jiggy had gone along with Kastuki upto the gates of the hostel.

"Huh? Ummm no no.. not at all.. Nothing happened. Trust me. I was there at the right moment." He blurted

"right moment?" she asked

"Kya yaar." He cursed himself and now he had to tell her. "Umm actually one guy was trying to misbehave and trust me I didn't allow him to even get a little close to you. You were blabbering for sometime and then fainted."

Tears started to roll down her face and the next second she started to feel dizzy and Randhir immediately held her firm and said "Don't.". Once she was normal, he continued "Please trust me. Nothing happened. In fact I took that guy to task. He might probably be in some hospital trying to get up."

"Hmmm. What did I blabber?" she asked "and please tell me the truth"

"Umm. You told something about Samir di and..." He said looking at the ground

Sanyukta turned pale and asked in a feeble voice "and?"

"you hating your dad." He chipped and looked away. She again lost her balance, but Randhir having good reflex caught her firmly again. "Am sorry" he said.

She composed herself hearing his voice, nodded her head and smiled at him and walked away. After taking a few steps she turned around and said "maybe our enmity has reduced considering that you know a little secret of mine. But that does not mean I do not know something of yours. And yes our challenge is still on. I hope you wont bring this into our challenge." She smiled brightly at him and walked away leaving him thoroughly confused on two things : 1) what did she know about him and 2) how could she smile even after she knew that someone knows about her secret and could be misused.

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

acshaash12nkphjfraditi9khandelwajanggeumsweetynithikshuaakashi.poojabloomspringAditi512Girl54angelrjgudia11RIDDSILuvSanjanaanuja78ayu13rockzzzNitrahimaniagrawal12AMadhurivrinda65sanyugracy27twniyashika.angelforeverhersmika17StarBull.Sandhirnewmoon18CrazyKupKakeshowardscarlett

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 23 January 2015 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
superb awesome update
harsh was too gud
sanyu ne rd ko maaf kiya dat was superb
thanx for pm
continue asap :)

samyukthakrish

Go to top