Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 (Page 19)

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuaskif

Wow!!!! what an amazing update.

Loved it thoroughly.

thanks

samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simaj

nice update 
i really hope Randhir feels guilty for what he did
and we get some Sandhir moments
waiting for further updates
keep writing
Big smile

thanks
samyukthakrish Goldie
samyukthakrish
samyukthakrish

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged

Part 9

Shekawat Mansion

Randhir picked up Sanyukta and went to the guest room, meanwhile Jiggy called the family doctor to come home immediately. She was checked and the doctor gave a number of medicines and said "She is very weak. She needs a lot of rest. If her fever does not reduce she might have to be admitted in hospital. So take care of her."

"Umm.. uncle actually she is drunk too. Will that have any problem?" asked Randhir

"Hmmm no.. in fact its good some kind of sleeping agent is in her system now. I guess she has not slept for more than a week. Ok I will take your leave. Harsh se kehde na." Doctor replied.

Randhir nodded and was about to thank when he heard a voice "Kisko kya hua? Randhir Jiggy Parth are you guys fine?"

"Gosh uncle ko abi aana tha?" asked Parth

Soon a man in his 40s came running inside to check if the ones whom he knew were fine. But the sight left him speechless. Doctor came and placed a hand on his shoulder and said "She is fine. Relax. Come out with me Harsh I want to talk with you."

The men left the room to the children to discuss something important while the gang settled themselves in the room.

"Umm Kastuki, Vidushi why don't you guys take the next room? Attendant will be here to cater to her needs if any. I dont think she will get up anytime now. And Kastuki you also need rest, you have been taking care of her too." Randhir said.

"Yup. Randhir is absolutely right. Kastu please go take rest." Told Jiggy in a very concerned voice.

"Guys you can also take your respective rooms here." Said Randhir. Yes Parth also had a room for himself in Randhir's house while Jiggy was Randhir's cousin. "you to rest Randhir" said Vidushi and left the room with Kastuki.

The boys also dispersed to their rooms, while Randhir stayed back with Sanyukta as he was very concerned for her health. He noticed that the water jug was empty and so he immediately went out of the room to refill it.

His father and doctor stopped their conversation once they heard him come down to the hall where they were seated.

"Kya hua beta?" asked Harsh

"Nothing dad I just had to refill the jug. Uncle aap abhi tak yahi ho?" randhir asked doctor

"Haan catching up with your dad after a long time. Let me take your leave and give some father son time too. And Harsh remember what I told." The doctor said and left.

"Kya remember dad?" asked Randhir in a tensed voice

"Hmmm.. We should have a talk my son. But not now. Some other time." Harsh stated in a wry voice. Randhir nodded and left the place while Harsh had a sad smile playing on his lips.

Meanwhile Randhir in the room was sitting on a chair beside her and observing her face and thought - She looks so beautiful. Why have I not seen this beauty in her before? Why can I never see her in pain or see tears in her eyes. From the first time when I saw her I had the urge to talk with her. She is extremely innocent. But what is bothering her? And why does she hate her father? Does she also have a bad childhood? But why is she affecting me so much. Its just a week or two since I met her but everything she does affects me. Why? Ugh!!! What the hell are you thinking Randhir. You are RSS. No one can affect you in anyway. Just stay away from her. You will do just fine.

Just as he finished his mental analysis he heard a light whimper from her which made him instantly go beside her and stroke her hair to lull her back to sleep. Involuntarily he pecked her forehead which had creases. The moment his lips touched her forehead, the lines vanished and her lips had a serene smile. Seeing this Randhir smiled genuinely and continued to lull her to sleep. The entire scene was observed by Harsh who also had a calm face and an unadulterated smile and left the place without making an noise.

Once Randhir was sure that she was in deep sleep he moved away from her and took his place on the chair beside the bed and dozed off to sleep within a while.

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12lovelyflowersanaditi9khandelwajanggeumnkphjfrikshuhanesimajsweetynithbloomspringAditi512aakashi.poojahimaniagrawal12vidhichaudhuryAMadhurigudia11RIDDSIanuja78ayu13rockzzzishq2051vrinda65sanyugracy27twnimika17yashika.angelStarBullnewmoon18CrazyKupKakes

CrazyKupKakes IF-Sizzlerz
CrazyKupKakes
CrazyKupKakes

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 8:47am | IP Logged
AmaZing update :) 
Aww he is so caring :) 
And harsh was observing all this :) 
Interesting very interesting ;) 
Continue soon :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samyukthakrish

newmoon18 IF-Sizzlerz
newmoon18
newmoon18

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Awsme updte yr
Loved it

Rd so caring
He's concerned for sanyu

He's confused with his own feelings

Harsh saw rd taking care of her

Bt I wonder what doc said to harsh

Cnt wait for next
Update soon

N yes I missed chapter 8
Where is it

Can u give me the link

Luv u
Keep smiling

samyukthakrish

ayu13rockzzz Senior Member
ayu13rockzzz
ayu13rockzzz

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:12am | IP Logged
This was really nice n lovely!! 
I thoroughly enjoyed it!! 
Randhir caring for her is a treat to read!! 
He has fallen for her n thats quite visible! 
Loved it

samyukthakrish

gudia11 Senior Member
gudia11
gudia11

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Its really beautiful loved it.

samyukthakrish

hane Groupbie
hane