Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuja78 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
loved this part... especially the last para..
randhir ki cute smile...
He should smile in serial as well kitani cute and sweet smile hai sadu ki...
plz update soon
ikshu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another amazing update!!πŸ‘
thanks for the pm 
and continue soonπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
.Sandhir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved
Waiting for next.
samyukthakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

hey... here goes the next part.. will try updating another part today if i finish writing the next chapter.. :) 

Part 14

As usual the day rolled on with their classes keeping them busy. They also had an extra class of Ankit's which was cancelled earlier. Once they were done with their regular schedule, they went to library to study more.

Earlier that day they had decided that each of them would cover different areas in order to avoid redundancy and it would be discussed at end of each week. It was dinner time when they all retired to their respective rooms. Since they had a tiring day everyone instantly slept.

Days rolled by and it was time for their first semester exams and between they had to attend a number of lectures given by Vardhan their dean regarding their DT activities and related things Though there was not much activity, each of them were given varied assignments to complete and discuss. Everyone were busy preparing for the same and for semster. Infact they had double classes in order to catch up with the syllabus which they occasionally missed due to Dream Team activities.

In this time gap most of them had got to know each other and of course SanDhir had their own ways of fighting and setting this right too. The three girls had become the best friends and were fondly referred to as the three musketeers.  On the other hand, the guys were already in a cordial relationship with each other. However, Sanyukta got along with almost everyone except Randhir, though both of them cared for the other while Jignesh always flirted with her shamelessly and Sanyukta seemed to enjoy it too.

It was the night before their last exam, Sanyukta was in library busy preparing, when she felt someone walking stealthily inside the library. When she turned around she was surprised to see him standing in front of her with a lot of confusion in his eyes.

"Kya hua?" she asked softly. But there was no response from him. She got up and went upto him and spoke again "Kya hua dada?"

"Tiasha ne dump kiya" he said without any emotion. The pen which was in her hand fell down instantly.

"Kya? Kaise? Kyun? You guys were good right."

"I don't know"

"Kya dada. Aisa nahi ho sakta. Mein baat karti hoon usse. Ladai hui kya?"

"No!"

"Look I wanna help you. Don't answer in monosyllable please. Tell me what happened?"

"Agar pata hota toh mein solution dundunga na. She just came to me and said that its over and we cant meet anymore."

"Aap shaant ho jao. I will talk to her once the exams are over. Please relax dada." Saying this she hugged her brother and instantly he hugged her back.

"Acha! Go now, before someone sees us together."

"Haan. All the best!!!" he kissed her hair and left the library.

She shook her head and went back to her table to collect her stuff, when she found herself being pinned to the wall with a lot of force. She was scared to death but upon seeing the person, her fear was replaced with anger.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Wahi toh mein puch raha hoon. KAr kya rahi ho?"

"Library mein kya karte hain? Padai obviously Richbrat!"

"Mujhe toh aise nahi lagta."

"Matlab?"

"Pehle tum decide karlo ki tumhe kaun chahiye?"

"Kya bak bak kar rahe ho?"

"Wahan tum aur Jiggy flirt karte ho. Aur yahan tum kisi aur ko hug kar rahi ho. Sharam nahi aati?"

"Kya?"

"I just saw what happened here a few seconds ago."

"Tum galat samaj rahe ho."

"Ab tak galat tha. Socha ki har ladki mom ki tarah nahi hote hai. And when I met your mom I felt I was wrong. But no!! All women are the same. You women are fit for nothing. Don't you have a heart? Why do you play with two people's emotion at the same time? Your mother is an exception. You are not fit to be her daughter."

And that did it. She pushed him with all her strength, caught his collar with her left hand and slapped him tight across his face and pushed him away from her with disgust.

"Samajte kya ho? Bole ja rahe ho!" She calmed herself by catching a chair beside her as her breathing got heavier with every second. But she was not given much time as Randhir caught her hair and squarely placed his lips on hers harshly and nibbled away her lower lip. He felt ecstatic at the mere contact and continued assaulting her. He stopped when he felt some salt content mixing in his sweet enjoyment. As soon as realization dawned he pulled apart to see tears rolling down from her eyes.

Even before he could say anything, she collected her stuff and stormed out of the library. She halted and returned - "Stay away from me. Don't you dare to look into my eyes again. I thought you were not that bad as I thought you to be and maybe we could become friends. But you are just worse!"

Saying this she took long strides with tears continuing to trickle down her cheeks. When she entered her room it was dark as her roommates had slept by then. She thanked her stars as she didn't want to breakdown before them. She calmed herself by doing meditation and fell into an uneasy sleep.

As it dawned, everyone got ready for their exams and was doing quick revision, but Sanyukta was looking lost and didn't bother to give heed to her friends' questions. She walked like a living corpse and tripped as she entered exam hall. Right at that moment, she was pulled by her hand before she could fall down.

"Love, Tum teek ho? Yeh kya hua tumhe? Why are your eyes swollen?"

"Teek hoon Jiggy! Just tired" came her cracked voice.

"Breakfast kiya ki nahi?"

"Umm nahi!"

"Pagal ho kya? Abhi exam hai. How will you sit through for 3 hours without anything in your stomach?"

"Its ok. Will have after exam. Lets go. All the best!" she told quietly and went inside without glancing at Randhir who had heard the entire conversation. Jiggy on the other hand shook his head in disbelief and walked in and took his place.

Papers were distributed and no one knew how 3 hours flew by. Once done, Kastuki came up to her and tugged her hand and asked "Hua kya hai tumhe?"

"Kuch bhi toh nahi?"

"Nahi you don't look yourself!" came Vidushi's voice from behind

"Its nothing girls, I just didn't have breakfast!" she rolled her eyes seeing her friends' concern for her. She was immediately pulled to canteen by them and they ordered her lunch along with theirs. Jiggy came panting to canteen to see that Sanyukta was busy eating her lunch.

"Love!!! Tum yahan ho? I searched you in the whole college!!!"

"Kyun?"

"To propose. Kya yaar. Tumne breakfast nahi ki. I thought you fainted!"

"Utni weak nahi hoon mein."

"Hmmm. Acha you carry on with your lunch, will catch you later"

"Kya baat hai Sanyu, Jiggy is head over heels for you!!" teased Vidushi

"Kya??? Aisa kuch nahi hai." She told eying Kastuki who had turned her head in Jiggy's direction as he went.

"You will tell us right if something like that happens!!" asked Kastuki in a troubled voice.

"Oh Shut up Kastu. Exams hai. I don't have time for all this. Aur upar se uss RIchbrat ka challenge bhi hai!"

"Which you are going to lose anyway!" came a voice from behind them.

Vidushi and Kastuki waved their hands at him, while Sanyukta remained impassive. She didn't react to what he said, infact she didn't even turn around to see him. He walked up to her and stood in front of her examining her face and his heart cringed looking at her.

"Don't have high hopes." She muttered

"Huh?  Hope? Aur wo bhi tumse. Tum frumpy ki frumpy hi rahogi!! Waise how was your exam today?"

"Good."

"Only good. Hmmm... ok.." saying this he turned around and walked away feeling heavy that she didn't bother to ask how his exam was. He walked into his room, to find Parth and Jiggy discussing about exams. Mere sight of Jiggy made him angry every second.

He didn't bother to reply them when they asked about his performance, instead he changed and walked out of the room. There Sanyukta had excused herself from her friends and had gone out to sort out her brother's break up.

Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
another cracking update dear. story is going in a nice way. sandhir life is not coming into d track. n after tht misunderstanding rd forcefully kisses sanyu. sanyu was suffocated by this behavior of rd.    she is hell angry on him n didn't want to face him or even talk to him.    this jiggy his teasing is bcm more day by day.    ankit n trishna brkup n sanyu is hell bent to unite them. n I think rd ll help her in this mission.    yaar when we ll sandhir moment. do update soon. n thanks for d pmEdited by Sarim.fatmi - 9 years ago
Aditi512 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was amazing...its getting interesting with evry update...!!''
N jiggy ..hez so clingy...n poor sanyu..:(
Update soon...!!
CrazyKupKakes thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting...very interesting *_* 🀣 
Aww her bro had a breakup and she will sort out 
Haww rd took it all wrong :o