Sandhir FF - Survival of the Fittest - Epilogue pg 68 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Part 2

It was break time, so Sanyukta and Kastuki went to the canteen to have something. Kastuki ordered a sandwich while Sanyukta took out her box to share her lunch with her new found friend. They were busy eating and chatting when suddenly the canteen fell silent. When Sanyukta looked up she saw that the so called Randhir and Parth were at the canteen too. She shook her head and started eating. While Randhir came to her table and pulled a chair to sit beside her.

"So Miss Aggarwal. You think you are smart eh? He asked

"Well if you think am smart I cant do anything Shekawat." She replied

"Don't waste your time in this college.  Its not the place for you. Go home and help your mom in the kitchen. Got it? You girls are good for nothing. "

"Mr. Rich Brat just dream on alright. By the way just have a look at the ranking list of the entrance exam. We both have got the same mark. Just like you deserve the seat, so do I. Now did you get what I said?"

"Mark my words lady. You will be out of this college very soon."

"And if you fail to do so, you will do what I ask you to. Deal?"

"Challenge accepted"

"Hang on a second!"

"Oh darr gayi?"

"Arey! Chodo. I just want this to be a fair play and you would not do any cheating."

"RSS ko aaj tak koi bhi challenge nahi kiya. I appreciate your guts. Ok so accepted. I wont do any wrong deed because of which you will lose. Lets say we will wait for the year to end - If  you don't top the class then you will do as I say and vice versa. Ok?"

"Game on baby!" she shook her hand with his and went from there.

"Randhir!!! Kya yaar use panga kyun le rahe ho?"

"Parth chodo yeh sab. But Randhir she is a very cute girl"

"Tho mein kya karoon if she is cute. All girls are same. I hate women kind. Just look at her attitude. Family ki value hi nahi hai. Hmph!" he stormed away from there.

"What the hell is his problem with girls. Sach mein Parth she is a very simple and good girl." Said Vidushi

"Yeh tum keh rahi ho? The Diva of the college."

"iss mein kya hain? Jo sach hai wahi mein bolungi na"

"She has given me a perfect name na. Mr. Makeout"

The three of them started laughing. Randhir who came to take his cell, heard their conversation and a small smile crept on his lips. But it was there for just a second or even less than that and he spoke to himself "Huh She named me as Rich brat! how dare she. I should keep some name for her. Arey. Why am I even thinking about her."

Soon he cleared his thoughts and left for class. And this time he was first and so he took his seat and smirked when Sanyukta entered along with Kastuki. Sanyukta shook her head and smiled at his childish antics and took another seat. She was busy chatting with a few other people. But Randhir on the other hand for the first time was smitten by that smile. He was constantly staring at her until a professor entered the class.

"So class am Prem Kumar Chowdhury. Lets start with the class." He announced.

Everyone tried their level best to stay awake and concentrate on the lectures. But all was in vain - lunch break had just over and his lecture seemed to be the perfect lullaby for the students. Only about a handful of students were awake. Jiggy was busy with some girl under a bench, Vidushi was in her dreamland with her lover boy, and Randhir, Parth, Sanyukta and kastuki were the only ones who were taking notes.

Soon the class got over and almost all students had dispersed including Randhir and Jiggy. Just then the Dean entered the class and announced - "Hope your first day at the college turned out to be fruitful." To which the students nodded their head. "Good. So I have an important announcement to make. Do you want me to make the announcement now or should I give a fair chance to the other students as well?"

"Sir other students should also be given a chance." Chipped Sanyukta confidently.

"Hmmm good. Ok then tomorrow at 11 I shall make the announcement. For now you can leave." He stated and left the class room.

"Hey are you not scared of Randhir? Challenge jo kiya hai." Asked Parth

"Ismein darne ki kya baat hai. Agar haar gayi tho I will do what he asks me to. But that does not mean I will do cheating. He is equally intelligent. Maybe better than me too. Par Sanyukta Aggarwal challenges nahi harti. Tho dekhte hain ki kya hota tumhare friend ke saath."

"Kya attitude hai. But let me tell you one thing Sanyukta, Randhir is not an easy nut to break  too. Just be careful so that this does not affect you. So take care." Vidushi said.

"Arey use break bhi nahi karna hai mujhe. Anyway ok par abhi mujhe ghar jaana hai. So kal milte hain. Bye."

She said and went out in a hurry blabbering something. She was walking to the spot where her brother left her in the morning. Her brother came after about 10 minutes. She hopped on to the bike and he zoomed away to their house.

They reached home soon and finished her packing as most of it was done by her mother. They quickly had dinner and were chatting for sometime. On the other hand Parth had filled in about Sanyukta to Randhir and Jiggy who were quite impressed with her. However Randhir never showed any emotion. Jiggy on the other hand was finding various means to make her fall for him.

Originally posted by Priyanka.saha

WOW!!!! interesting concept...
love the prologue...
full of suspence...
awsome CS...
updt soon

thank you :)
Originally posted by Sagl

Oh yeah ..!! 
A new ff by you ..!!