Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Feeling extremely sorry for.. 23/12 (Page 4)

MayurChan IF-Sizzlerz
MayurChan
MayurChan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by MayurChan

Heyy...Ankiee.. <font size="2">hello Mayur. good to see you here..
THANK YOU
Smile</font>

Soo...after a short gap iam back on this forum...<font size="2"> I keep stalking.. mostly.. they made me the SaAz e Khas but look at me
I KNOW BUT YOU ARE FOLLOWING IT THAT ITSELF IS EVERYTHING..
ROFL
</font>
You know i have almost skipped watching HUMSAFARS...after this GO-HAVE-THE-DEAL-AT-ANY-COST...have been started...first Aarzoo and Zaki's unrealted Pregnancy matters , Then This so called LIFE THREATNING DEAL for Sahir...and all this drama leading to Sahir to choose a path which i feel he will regret that in future ...though he will get the deal and will fullfill his promise to Zeenath...but will this give him peace in his heart...will he live with the guilt of playing with a girl's emotions...but as you said Sahir's character is written like this and this little grey instincts of his is the huge difference which will differ him from all the other ARROGANT & RUDE BUSINESSMAN leading mens of 4LIONS All shows...and i am looking forward to it... <font size="2">Frankly that put me off too and it was really irrelevant on their part to show such a stupid thing.. could have been done better, and then SHE IS MY TOY fight put me more on a back seat but then its 4Lions man and the cast and their performance and Groky pa and Lalit Unkle pulled me back , who am I kiddingLOLI agree Sahir isnt like Gul's MLs he is different.. more like Gorky pa's MLsLOLand HC in hisinitialivs did say that Sahir was like Arzoo and things happened which changed him into what he is now..Embarrassed
I NEED TO KNOW THIS
DO GORKY.M AND GUL KHAN HAD DIFFERENT SHOWS BEFORE THEY STARTED MAKING SHOWS UNDER 4LIONS..
</font>
<font size="2">But one factor remains the same is that the guilt kills them and reforms them.. and same is gonna happen with Sahir
I AGREE...THEY ( 4LIONS ) WILL SHOW MORE GUILT THAN TRUE REALISTIC LOVE..Embarrassed
</font>Though Aarzoo...who was all happy today in that song is going to be the most shattered one...and then she will realise that what she thought of Love from starting was true only... <font size="2">Did you not feel sorry for her being a man yourself? If not please do. She is just a Bakri like that Kutti calls her as.. I feel so sorry for her.OuchLOLI had been totallydepressedthinking and fearing about the future episodes when Arzoo comes to know the truth.. its gonna hurt bad.. so bad... poor thing..Ouch</font>
WELL IAM FEELING SORRY FOR HER BUT MORE SAD AND KIND OF SOMETHING DIFFERENT FEELING YOU KNOW LIKE WHEN SHE WILL KNOW THE WHOLE TRUTH...SHE WILL BECOME EVEN HARD AND TOUGH...WHICH WILL BE SAD THAT HER FIRST ( AND I GUESS ONLY ) SHOT AT LOVE WAS PLAYED...WILL SHE EVER GOING TO BEILEVE ANYONE AGAIN...IT IS LIKE ACTUALLY HARMING AND RIPPING OFF HER INNOCENCE
Sahir's is going to have a tough time...when he will realise his mistake or somewhat sin...for breaking a girl's heart... <font size="2">Ouch! Like my baybee AAK did.. out.. I went into 14 days ka mourning.. I guess its gonna take 21 days this timeOuchLOLtake care.Embarrassed</font>
AAK ?...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THAT ALMOST NIKKAH TIME LAST JUNE '13...BUT THEIR ASAD WAS PLAYED IN LADIES AND KITCHEN POLITICS...HERE SAHIR HIMSELF BRING THAT UPON HIMSELF..

Edited by MayurChan - 25 December 2014 at 10:58am

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THIS
p.s. HARSHAD CHOPDA IS EXTREMELY FAIR. Extremely. Stern Smile 
Those milk white hands..Blushing can give the Abyssinian maiden a run for money. Stern SmileTrust me Silly  

ROFL ROFL

He is so hot i cant even!!  Blushing

Go to top