Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Feeling extremely sorry for.. 23/12 (Page 2)

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Me tooo! Zakki has a clean heart...I have always liked the guy. Felt really bad for him today. But what I loved was he didn't believe for a second that Arzoo was a gold diggerThumbs Up  
He just knew that the girl of his dreams was always in love with his brother. Goes on to prove that he really is a true friend to arzoo and knows the goodness inside her. Didn't doubt her love for Sahir...but instead accepts he misread the signalsClap

Keeping my fingers crossed that zakki remains a friend to arzoo alwaysEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90ploydomeashi_mania..KpopIsLife..MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ms.Wildcherry-

sahir ka kiya suna maaf aaap nay tu kardiya leken kiya aarzoo maaf karegi, sahir deserves a tight slap for this-menay bhi keh diya!!!though aarzoo deserves no less, this is getting really confusing, dunno who is innocent now and who is been cruel.
what? ARZOO DESERVES THIS? HOW? Shocked 
But cut on some slack on poor Sahir.. it isnt his fault to be written in such a way afterall LOL 
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshamc

Me tooo! Zakki has a clean heart...I have always liked the guy. Felt really bad for him today. But what I loved was he didn't believe for a second that Arzoo was a gold diggerThumbs Up  
He just knew that the girl of his dreams was always in love with his brother. Goes on to prove that he really is a true friend to arzoo and knows the goodness inside her. Didn't doubt her love for Sahir...but instead accepts he misread the signalsClap

Keeping my fingers crossed that zakki remains a friend to arzoo alwaysEmbarrassed

He always will.. and he will be her support  system when no one will be beside her.. Zaki deserves better.. and he will Embarrassed maybe Myra or even Zara < though i hate the latter LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsjazzy90ashi_mania

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

sahir ka kiya suna maaf aaap nay tu kardiya leken kiya aarzoo maaf karegi, sahir deserves a tight slap for this-menay bhi keh diya!!!though aarzoo deserves no less, this is getting really confusing, dunno who is innocent now and who is been cruel.
But cut on some slack on poor Sahir.. it isnt his fault to be written in such a way afterall LOL we should say the same about aarzoo as well, if she's stupid and silly this is the way she's written after all, isn't she? phir toh baat hi khatam hogayii character likha hi aisay gaya hai, phir karo bardashtLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ecrivain

Anki how have u been Hug

Ok I loved the epi n yes it was one of The few good epis we have had ...

N yes I did feel bad for zaki but heck he was headed there u Know LOL

The epi was well shot n sahir was great with his grey character. N yes the song was well done with bros unhappy n ARZOO Happy ..what an irony 

Been fine.. How's you? Embarrassed 
my weekends starts from today LOL and I hope I am able to enjoy a long extended one till new year LOL 

yes Gorky pa has started using new cams me likes likes and likes Embarrassed 

Zaki much a needed for him cause this will make him mature and then Tashan mein Anam ko jaleel karega Cool LOL 

Haan the song deserves a special mention. My Intellectual 4Lions.. medical emergency bhi thik se dikhaya Wink LOL  

Your Tashan main Anam KO Zaleel karega had Me ok lol ur Hilarious Big smile
Lucky u yaar I just abt Sulk when a year end 's ...but looking forward to the break yes 
I swear  anki it was a decent epi warna 4 lions KUCHH BHI karte hai Shocked
Chalo am off now c u Tom ...bye gn TC 

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged

But cut on some slack on poor Sahir.. it isnt his fault to be written in such a way afterall LOL we should say the same about aarzoo as well, if she's stupid and silly this is the way she's written after all, isn't she? phir toh baat hi khatam hogayii character likha hi aisay gaya hai, phir karo bardashtLOLLOLLOL

Yaar frankly 3 long years i had been justifying characters and it ended up making no sense ROFL So i have restricted myself to DUDE THIS IS THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT LOL

@red - do we have any other choice? LOL 

docmonica

reshamc Senior Member
reshamc
reshamc

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by reshamc

He always will.. and he will be her support  system when no one will be beside her.. Zaki deserves better.. and he will Embarrassed maybe Myra or even Zara < though i hate the latter LOL 

Just wanted you to know, I used to be regular reader of your's in QH forum. Your OS's were fun and cuteEmbarrassed

I am sure zakki will have a track with zara...both r pampered, have clean intentions but often stray on the wrong path easily. Meant to beLOL

P.s. Don't you love it when zakki bajaoes anamCool

MisHumptyDumpty

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I appreciate Zaki so much after today! Even after his heat broke he never doubted Arzoo's character. I hope the Samaira truth comes out! Poor thing is going through so much and not taking it out on others! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashikamMisHumptyDumpty

Go to top