Humsafars

Feeling extremely sorry for.. 23/12 - Page 2

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: reshamc

Me tooo! Zakki has a clean heart...I have always liked the guy. Felt really bad for him today. But what I loved was he didn't believe for a second that Arzoo was a gold diggerπŸ‘πŸΌ  

He just knew that the girl of his dreams was always in love with his brother. Goes on to prove that he really is a true friend to arzoo and knows the goodness inside her. Didn't doubt her love for Sahir...but instead accepts he misread the signalsπŸ‘

Keeping my fingers crossed that zakki remains a friend to arzoo always😳

He always will.. and he will be her support  system when no one will be beside her.. Zaki deserves better.. and he will πŸ˜³ maybe Myra or even Zara < though i hate the latter πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

what? ARZOO DESERVES THIS? HOW? πŸ˜² 

But cut on some slack on poor Sahir.. it isnt his fault to be written in such a way afterall πŸ˜† we should say the same about aarzoo as well, if she's stupid and silly this is the way she's written after all, isn't she? phir toh baat hi khatam hogayii character likha hi aisay gaya hai, phir karo bardashtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Been fine.. How's you? 😳 
my weekends starts from today πŸ˜† and I hope I am able to enjoy a long extended one till new year πŸ˜† 

yes Gorky pa has started using new cams me likes likes and likes πŸ˜³ 

Zaki much a needed for him cause this will make him mature and then Tashan mein Anam ko jaleel karega πŸ˜Ž πŸ˜† 

Haan the song deserves a special mention. My Intellectual 4Lions.. medical emergency bhi thik se dikhaya πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†  

Your Tashan main Anam KO Zaleel karega had Me ok lol ur Hilarious πŸ˜ƒ
Lucky u yaar I just abt Sulk when a year end 's ...but looking forward to the break yes 
I swear  anki it was a decent epi warna 4 lions KUCHH BHI karte hai πŸ˜²
Chalo am off now c u Tom ...bye gn TC 
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Yaar frankly 3 long years i had been justifying characters and it ended up making no sense 🀣 So i have restricted myself to DUDE THIS IS THE WAY YOU HAVE BEEN WRITTEN IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT πŸ˜†

@red - do we have any other choice? πŸ˜† 
reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

He always will.. and he will be her support  system when no one will be beside her.. Zaki deserves better.. and he will πŸ˜³ maybe Myra or even Zara < though i hate the latter πŸ˜† 

Just wanted you to know, I used to be regular reader of your's in QH forum. Your OS's were fun and cute😳

I am sure zakki will have a track with zara...both r pampered, have clean intentions but often stray on the wrong path easily. Meant to beπŸ˜†

P.s. Don't you love it when zakki bajaoes anam😎
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I appreciate Zaki so much after today! Even after his heat broke he never doubted Arzoo's character. I hope the Samaira truth comes out! Poor thing is going through so much and not taking it out on others! 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ecrivain

Your Tashan main Anam KO Zaleel karega had Me ok lol ur Hilarious πŸ˜ƒ
Lucky u yaar I just abt Sulk when a year end 's ...but looking forward to the break yes 
I swear  anki it was a decent epi warna 4 lions KUCHH BHI karte hai πŸ˜²
Chalo am off now c u Tom ...bye gn TC 

I KNOW MAN! I got last year's MOST HOWLARIOUS I-F member of the year award you know πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ 
πŸ˜† And My friend after 3 weeks told me so 🀣 I didn't even know about it 🀣

I do not sulk.. Coffee+Razai+Thandi+Holidays+Laziness = Life ho toh aisi  

It is.. beech mein thoda idhar udhar tha but i guess the new cams did a good work πŸ˜† 

aww take care.. tatt'taa πŸ€— 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: reshamc

Just wanted you to know, I used to be regular reader of your's in QH forum. Your OS's were fun and cute😳

Dayumn! Its making me emotional now. THANK YOU. From the pit hole of my heart! No seriously! πŸ˜³  πŸ€— 
Ahh gone those days I would be bubbled up with inspiration.. now when it comes I am mostly too lazy to even open my eyes and search for my phone just to type the points of it down..  

I am sure zakki will have a track with zara...both r pampered, have clean intentions but often stray on the wrong path easily. Meant to beπŸ˜† 

Please let them.. πŸ˜† 

P.s. Don't you love it when zakki bajaoes anam😎

TBH I love when Sahir bajaos Anam πŸ˜³ Zaki bajaoing will be like music to my ears Can see those pun intended and sarcastic comments, muahah! 

ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Zaki is sweet character ...felt bad for him today ...hope he remains Arzoo's friend for life...n gets someone better than Sam in his life...hope the blood sample proves him innocent before the nikaah to Sam
WaqtZaya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashi_mania

I think Zaki is sweet character ...felt bad for him today ...hope he remains Arzoo's friend for life...n gets someone better than Sam in his life...hope the blood sample proves him innocent before the nikaah to Sam

That is where the irony lies.. it will be out just when Sahir is about to do the deal.. shattering everyone into fragments..