Humsafars
Humsafars

Feeling extremely sorry for.. 23/12

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Nobody but ZakiLOL

I have always laughed at this guy.. (Poor thingLOL) only cause I suppose, loyal 4Lions "phans" knew what he would end up doing..LOL and getting in return..LOL but today I really felt sorry for him.. Ouch His lament and realization was really heart-breaking. He knew he had crossed his boundaries and realizes that the love of his life had been loving hers and he had mistaken it for him.. Ouch Broken Heart
But then my heart sinks not cause of this.. but cause even when Sahir had challenged that Arzoo is just a gold digger and would confess her love when Sahir compels her too, Zaki doesn't makes himself conclude the same. Smile Cry +1 Zaki miyaa. 

Sahir miyaa.. +1 for the guilt which is invading your consciousness, making you restless ever than before. Wink

Whattay Twist Gorky pa.. Clap Whatttay Twist,, Clap hell bent on making everyone hate Sahir, Gulwa influence? Wink I like if it is so. LOL  

p.s. HARSHAD CHOPDA IS EXTREMELY FAIR. Extremely. Stern Smile 
Those milk white hands..Blushing can give the Abyssinian maiden a run for money. Stern SmileTrust me Silly  

p.p.s WHATTAY SCENE WAS ARZOO'S CONFESSION SCENE Clap Silly Day Dreaming Blushing 
Sahir ke saath kya chauda khoon maaf. Blushing Keh diya maine. Silly 

Heart Ankie. 

Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 23 December 2014 at 9:08am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeerobinsameemad_maddyploydomedent4ublusky165reshamcVJDIPArosal_awesomenamruthafeminist-Fedex-TaanuDeewaniBujee09silky_harshadGurmeet4Drashtiashi_mania..KpopIsLife..THEfanOFheartzMayurChanNestleToulouse

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Anki how have u been Hug

Ok I loved the epi n yes it was one of The few good epis we have had ...

N yes I did feel bad for zaki but heck he was headed there u Know LOL

The epi was well shot n sahir was great with his grey character. N yes the song was well done with bros unhappy n ARZOO Happy ..what an irony 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

blusky165VJDIPAashi_maniaMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Anki how have u been Hug

Ok I loved the epi n yes it was one of The few good epis we have had ...

N yes I did feel bad for zaki but heck he was headed there u Know LOL

The epi was well shot n sahir was great with his grey character. N yes the song was well done with bros unhappy n ARZOO Happy ..what an irony 

Been fine.. How's you? Embarrassed 
my weekends starts from today LOL and I hope I am able to enjoy a long extended one till new year LOL 

yes Gorky pa has started using new cams me likes likes and likes Embarrassed 

Zaki much a needed for him cause this will make him mature and then Tashan mein Anam ko jaleel karega Cool LOL 

Haan the song deserves a special mention. My Intellectual 4Lions.. medical emergency bhi thik se dikhaya Wink LOL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..Ecrivain.

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Yes...I felt the same too...zaki didn't misunderstand her...but an emotionally charged epi... Cry
HC was looking gorgeous in that confession scene..all wet and handsome Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

-Fedex- Goldie
-Fedex-
-Fedex-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Hello Ankie, been following your posts since QH days. Don't comment much as never get this much time but wanted to appreciate the post!

The episode was gripping and worth watching again on a slightly bigger screen than my phone! lol Wink I did feel bad for Zaki but he was headed there after all he had done to the other women. The irony was totally there with Zaki and Sahir not happy and Arzoo totally in love! Its definitely one of the good episodes of the show!

Hope this intensity continues and the story moves forward.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania..KpopIsLife..MisHumptyDumpty

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
sahir ka kiya suna maaf aaap nay tu kardiya leken kiya aarzoo maaf karegi, sahir deserves a tight slap for this-menay bhi keh diya!!!though aarzoo deserves no less, this is getting really confusing, dunno who is innocent now and who is been cruel.

rosal_awesomeMisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaanuDeewani

Yes...I felt the same too...zaki didn't misunderstand her...but an emotionally charged epi... Cry
HC was looking gorgeous in that confession scene..all wet and handsome Embarrassed
HOW FAIR CAN A MAN GET LIKE HOW? Stern Smile 

If this was charged.. sweets, I warn you beforehand that you are gonna have a hard time taking future episodes from the separation track LOL 
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fedex-

Hello Ankie, been following your posts since QH days. Don't comment much as never get this much time but wanted to appreciate the post!

The episode was gripping and worth watching again on a slightly bigger screen than my phone! lol Wink I did feel bad for Zaki but he was headed there after all he had done to the other women. The irony was totally there with Zaki and Sahir not happy and Arzoo totally in love! Its definitely one of the good episodes of the show!

Hope this intensity continues and the story moves forward.

I cant explain how awesome it feels like when a newbie with less than 10 posts says I have been your follower since a very long time Hug 

Commendable intensity the episode had, and the pace and the flawless acting complimented it equally.. Clap 

4Lions have this love tale of theirs when it comes to showing IRONY. and did I ever say that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT Day Dreaming 

Zaki got what he did and he will mature over night - there's a hoping. 
Sahir - guilt is already killing him.. 
Arzoo - my heart's already broken for her.. I just hope Sahir is able to redeem himself in her eyes.. Ouch 

Like you praying that the story goes in the same pace..but with no kutti no anam no samaira or alvira or anybody from the family of Arzoo LOL 

ashi_mania..KpopIsLife..

Go to top