Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

Funny Moments Of Today's Episode!

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hello Shastrians.Smile
I am happy that we  are having lots of fun nowadays..because of AnuRaj marriage.Clap

In today's episode I found some moments funny ..like:

1) When Fufa Lalit told his daughter that Rajat isn't layak for her.LOL I am happy that he thinks so (although we know that kari isn't layak for Rajat). The way Lalit went and stand beside the wall was quite funny.LOL

2) Rajat expressions made me . ROFL  What was he doing in the episode? And how could  he let himself completing the rituals to get married with Anu thinking she is the culprit.Ouch

3) Devyani's reaction when Kari shouted:(Rajat) . That jump and expression made me .ROFL

4) Whenever those shocked faces come on screen I was laughing thinking of Amfi. LOL I think they were boring yet funny.Big smile

5) I laughed at my self thinking it is the first time I am watching such a long wedding on screen.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnarichardmingashrividhyaAmysheldon..Happy.._PrincessPooru_Faraan92

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Hello Shastrians.Smile
I am happy that we  are having lots of fun nowadays..because of AnuRaj marriage.Clap

1) When Fufa Lalit told his daughter that Rajat isn't layak for her.LOL I am happy that he thinks so (although we know that kari isn't layak for Rajat). The way Lalit went and stand beside the wall was quite funny.LOL

2) Rajat expressions made me . ROFL  What was he doing in the episode? And how could  he let himself completing the rituals to get married with Anu thinking she is the culprit.Ouch

3) Devyani's reaction when Kari shouted:(Rajat) . That jump and expression made me .ROFL

4) Whenever those shocked faces come on screen I was laughing thinking of Amfi. LOL I think they were boring yet funny.Big smile

5) I laughed at my self thinking it is the first time I am watching such a long wedding on screen.Big smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL 

Edited by amfi123 - 23 December 2014 at 9:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Hello Shastrians.Smile

2) Rajat expressions made me ROFL  What was he doing in the episode? And how could  he let himself completing the rituals to get married with Anu thinking she is the culprit.Ouch

I still didnt get wht was Lalit doing by standing near the wall  ROFL 

and even Devyani jump was really funny.ROFL

Rajat same as yesterday lifeless person .ROFL

and i dnt know how much time they (Family members ) will get shocked seeing Anu with Rajat  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mingaawida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hello Shastrians.Smile

1)

2)
3)
4)

Edited by amfi123 - 23 December 2014 at 9:16am

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amfi123

1)

2)
3)
4)

Thank you very much for posting these pics Amfi. You made me fall down laughing again.ROFL

Hilarious caps.LOL

..Happy..

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Originally posted by amfi123

1)

2)
3)
4)

Thank you very much for posting these pics Amfi. You made me fall down laughing again.ROFL

Hilarious caps.LOL

ROFL

awida

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
i laughed my heart out when they showed the closeups of rajat taking sindoor from the pooja ki thaali and suddenly karishma shouting and that was shown twice, to me it just felt like
ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano rajat babu, kari k dil ka khwaab hai tumhaare haath ka ek chutki sindoor lekin tumhari anu k sar ka taaj hai ek chutki sindoorLOL
so ppl do you agree?????????????

hanii_0awida

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

i laughed my heart out when they showed the closeups of rajat taking sindoor from the pooja ki thaali and suddenly karishma shouting and that was shown twice, to me it just felt like
ek chutki sindoor ki kimat tum kya jaano rajat babu, kari k dil ka khwaab hai tumhaare haath ka ek chutki sindoor lekin tumhari anu k sar ka taaj hai ek chutki sindoorLOL
so ppl do you agree?????????????
@bold... ROFLLMAO that has got to be the funniest version of that dialogueLOL

hanii_0awida

Go to top