Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Harshad Chopda....Today Is Day U Celebrate Ur Victory As An Actor (Page 3)

.HarshRutu. Goldie
.HarshRutu.
.HarshRutu.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I know everyone loves him as the romantic hero...even do I...I loved him as the lovely chocolate boy...but I was so sure he'll do total justice to this kind of role...
After watching him as Raghav...and the maar dhad...
I was so wishing for a character just what Sahir is...
He totally justified as Sahir...he is great...

Nazar naa lagey...God bless himThumbs Up
And may he get success in every task he does...
Just so proud to be his fanClapStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-FhatTheWuck.

multiDimensions IF-Dazzler
multiDimensions
multiDimensions

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
his expressions during that hug scene was exemplary when he notices zaki

happy tears, guilt, sadness, and showing his victory to zaki
 all at same time

-svetalana--vandy-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I forgot to mention that look he gave to zaki...it was like icing on a cake

TaanuDeewani-svetalana-

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Harshad Chopra first caught my eyes in Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil and since then he has evolved into a wonderful actor. His ability to express via his eyes and body languages in seconds is wonderful. 

I might not have followed his each and every show, however, each character he has enacted had a different shade to them which has added to his ability to grow as an actor. 

Tonight, his expressions- that smile upon realising his victory, and then him thinking about how he did the right thing but his heart being pierced inside and forcing him to think perhaps it was not the right thing to do, quickly followed with him, reassuring himself that indeed it was the right thing was done nicely. An actor can also be termed as an actor when the role they enact makes the audience cry, laugh, love or hate that character. Sahil has made us empathise with him, cry with him, contemplate his confusions and hate him. 

Tonight we saw a completely different side to him. How that evolves in the near future will be interesting. Is what we saw tonight the real Sahil? Did his experience with his wife cause him to change so much that he is willing to go to any depth to acquire what he wants and prove himself correct? Who is the real Sahil? 

I just hope GUL put a brake on it, and show some sense in a logical (yesh i used the word logicalLOL) manner.

Edited by _innocent_ - 23 December 2014 at 11:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

casperminaz296-svetalana-grumpydwarfsam123_0Soaps1TeAmo_Messi

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettypri

Yes Vandy...today truly was a day to hate  Sahir...what he did was indefensible...risking a life to prove any point is not excusable!
Having said that what an amazing performance by HC!Clap
The moment he placed her on the bed and that slight change from concern to something like self loathing and then that injection in his hand...indicated immediately that something was wrong...I was hoping against hope that he just recognised the symptoms and gave some medicine but his expressions gave it away...and even when the doctor said he has the same allergy and praised him for his quick action the way his eyes shifted my heart sank...the flashback nailed it...throughout that scene the expressions were what alerted to the fact that this time Sahir was truly evil!  

The swimming pool scene was amazingly shot...his performance was amazing there as well...the obsession with getting her to do what he wanted coupled with again hatred for himself...very well done! 

The character lost...by becoming black from grey and making us hate him but the actor truly won...he really once again portrayed the badass Sahir..the evil Sahir so well...

In particular the expression when he was ordering the food...when he plunged the needle into her...and when he smirked at Zaki...pure villainy...and that's the actor all the way!Clap
 that was truly the moment of the episode, my heart did sink, and i was all cold, matlab so hard to believe my eyes it was.. sahir the true evilness and the way they executed was so fabulous.. HC just makes it sure that its a one man show

-svetalana--vandy-

dhivyamurali Senior Member
dhivyamurali
dhivyamurali

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
What an episode yaar?...Simply rocking...I'm liking this dark and evil side of Sahir too...Harshad just nailed it, especially the smile he gives to Zaki.I bet we're in for a roll...Kudos and hats off to Harshad!Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana--vandy-FhatTheWuck.

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ilin

OMG seriously Sahir stooped that low.. Have to go back and catch the episode soon.. Can't wait

But yes Vandy no doubt about HC he is such a phenomenal actor he is amazing and a fabulous actor.. Words fall short when I have to describe him Day Dreaming

have u watched Day Dreaming

i wanna know ur reactionLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by silky_harshad

will comment after watching epi Big smile

and no doubt my hubby rocks *proud wifey* EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

oh miss wifey...