Humsafars
Humsafars

Harshad Chopda....Today Is Day U Celebrate Ur Victory As An Actor

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Clap
6 yrs...7 months...and exactly 9 days...i've spent being ur fan...living ur characters with u...seeing things thru those eyes...

i always saw people defend their favourite actors...no matter how dark they turned...no matter how eviil they were on screen...but fans always found a way to justify everything...and i always felt that if your favourite actor is doing something evil on screen...and still u can think of a pretext to defend him...deep down...he's failing as an actor...

today i see sahir turn his darkest ever...the most manipulative that his character can get...and i hated him for doing that...

as i saw sahir inject that medicine into aarzoo...i watched with my eyes wide open...hoping against all odds that maybe sahir did not know abt her allergy...but all hopes came crashing down with that flashback!!! he knew!!! omg...he knew!!!! and i felt bad...very very bad...sahir risked her life...no justification whatsoever...it was evil...and as he continued with his game...i started hating him more... 

but as the drama moved towards its climax...my lips curved into a proud smile...coz today if sahir had made me hate him...it sure meant harshad's victory as an actor...

gorky had once said that he had seen hc transform into sahir...today i saw what he meant...hc literally lived sahir today...the expressions...the small nuances...everything just wanted to shout out... how he had started wearing the character of sahir under his skin...

harshad...this day today...u just need to take a bow...coz no matter how much i love u...u made me hate sahir... today u proved ur acting prowess...that if something was evil ... it turned out to be evil and nothing short of it...

and today is the day...wen i stand proud amongst all...proud...and tall...my head held high...that u have won me over...once again...Star

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

12345678ReyaPMonefanNaamitarobinsameemad_maddyPeaceout09ploydomemshikhahayakhnFloraPritijulijasmeenblusky165Harshad4ever505pp29Agamfanniki02soniroyfashedhivyamuraliJosupraVJDIPAIMAnamfeministTaanuDeewanifarzy2910minaz296IlinJunoonianjayasree.raotweetie19dakshaaviAnuPurvapria4ever-svetalana-multiDimensionssnehaHCAPKgieezephyr29sam123_0soapsudsprettypri-afghaniibabepremeeristryapril10MissIamTheBossParm.-HarshUrooj-silky_harshadGurmeet4DrashtiEcrivain.war_is_peace-MitwaIshqPe-FhatTheWuck.Endurancealways_a_TV_fanSoaps1

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:01am | IP Logged
OMG seriously Sahir stooped that low.. Have to go back and catch the episode soon.. Can't wait

But yes Vandy no doubt about HC he is such a phenomenal actor he is amazing and a fabulous actor.. Words fall short when I have to describe him Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fasheminaz296silky_harshad-vandy-

silky_harshad IF-Rockerz
silky_harshad
silky_harshad

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
will comment after watching epi Big smile

and no doubt my hubby rocks *proud wifey* EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:08am | IP Logged
he was really awesome as an actor, his expressions were fabulous..but seriously it was too much evilness of sahir today...it was really really sad that he knew she is allergic. ..but still he planed it...godd he risked her life...that injection scene was horrible...but loved the pool n hug scenes. ..SaAz were awesome. ..touching.

Harshad as Sahir n Shivya as Aarzoo rocks.

Edited by Manali_IamGCian - 23 December 2014 at 9:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vandy-

Ecrivain. IF-Rockerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Vandy I am a happy bunny today 
Loved the epi ..the pace n especially sahir Clap?.yes yes he was all dirty n manipulative but he rocked it ..the way he Hugged her post the confession and the way he lokked at zaki ..it was nice 
His way of feeding her The egg n then Injecting to save her on was well enacted too ...

The mouth to mouth  was fantastic too n well shot 

N the song with the bros unhappy n The girl happy while the reality will be Diff for her was Awesome too 

One of the FEW good epis so far Big smile

Edited by ecrivain - 23 December 2014 at 9:09am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-svetalana-dakshaavisnehaHCAPK-vandy-

TeAmo_Messi IF-Stunnerz
TeAmo_Messi
TeAmo_Messi

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:16am | IP Logged
The proud moment when being the fan of the actor you hate on the character and you keep announcing it..Day Dreaming i almost told everybody that how i was just on the edge of my sit, those unpredictiblity of sahir, the manipulation, the softening, the extremist he is.. who could imagine that HC will end up doing such a fabulous and charismatic role ... 
magnificent was his act tonight.. god bless him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavi-vandy-

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Well said Thumbs Up,...though am ALL new to this HC craze among most of u here Wink better late i have literally fallen FLAT  joining Harshadchopda's  fan brigade and its just an AWESOME feelingTongue
BORN STAR Star just BRILLIANT Clap

I loved Sahir yesterdayHeart and I hate Sahir today Broken Heart...

All credit to one masterpiece portrayal on my screen HARSHADCHOPDA Thumbs Up...Way to goThumbs Up ...
keep shocking me more n more with more avatars HC Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mad_maddyIlindakshaavisoapsuds-vandy-

TaanuDeewani Goldie
TaanuDeewani
TaanuDeewani

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Yes...I am with you...I was so disgusted with what he did..risking her life...but at the end of it all ...that guy really is outstanding..every character he plays so well...the little smirk he gave Zaki...Sahir is such a complicated character..to love him or hate him?!!! I love and hate him..never knew that was even possible...
Awesome acting by shivya as well...she is learning a lot from HC.. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviBujee09-vandy-

Go to top